All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

its being censored because its lies
Fact checking is independent... your sources are the problem.
Latest Joe Biden revelations are what the Clinton revelations are. Fake news and a distraction from the real problem from the Republicans that are left (and they are jumping ship quick smart too)

Did you sign the Murdoch petition? Given your problem with the media i think that a royal commission into the media would be a good thing
Being censored because its lies??? what even these criminals have not came out and denied it yet.
Fact checking is not real independent when people like bill gates pumps millions in to them and can whitewash everything.
Anyone who believes these so called fact checkers are lazy go do some research.
People starting to wake up about Benghazi also not a good time for these criminals october is heating up.

Being censored because its lies??? what even these criminals have not came out and denied it yet.
Fact checking is not real independent when people like bill gates pumps millions in to them and can whitewash everything.
Anyone who believes these so called fact checkers are lazy go do some research.
People starting to wake up about Benghazi also not a good time for these criminals october is heating up.

When Trump declined to denounce QAnon because he said he didn’t know what it was about, Guthrie provided details about what it was about and invited him to do it, noting Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) has flatly denounced it as a baseless conspiracy theory. Trump instead offered that he liked that QAnon was against pedophilia.

When Trump declined to denounce QAnon because he said he didn’t know what it was about, Guthrie provided details about what it was about and invited him to do it, noting Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) has flatly denounced it as a baseless conspiracy theory. Trump instead offered that he liked that QAnon was against pedophilia.
All this news is not about the QAnon movement.
QAnon is against pedophiles i dont have a problem with that after all the place is full of them.

Glad we finally heard about Trump's much anticipated health plan!

all expenses paid, free helicopter, free hope hicks, free tour of the area outside hospital by bullet proof SUA with own contingent of security. Free access to at least 5 doctors. It makes obama's plan look like crap

re watch,The Town Hall
Trump was asked about Qanon.
He denied any knowledge.

Maybe he don't have anything to do with Q.
I would say he knows a bit more about Q then he is leading on.
not many even know what Q is or who time will tell if its real or not.
I just hope these pricks go down.

re watch,The Town Hall
Trump was asked about Qanon.
He denied any knowledge.

he is exhausting... he is the greatest bullshit artist who has ever inhabited the planet. I dont think anyone could face him and win. He could stand against a full strength richmond side in top form and he would never break...

Once you find three for three in your first browse there is no point. Their credibility has been destroyed. Imagine calling yourself a factchecker and lying about the facts you are checking! The factcheckers claimed he lied when he had clearly not lied. In fact they have been deceitful. Again and again you find deceit, corruption, censorship, omission and lies when Trump's opponents attack him. It is beyond a joke. Now, tell me how you feel about the latest Joe Biden revelations and the disgraceful censoring of this news by Facebook and Twitter.
Well I’m convinced.
I think it’s the use of bolding that tipped me over the edge.

I just had a brief look at the list of Trump's so called "lies" and the very first cluster I copied were these! Everyone of Trump's so called lies are in fact true! Have you read their ridiculous attempts to contradict what he said?

Lies are what Joe Biden spews every day. eg. "I never spoke with my son or anyone from Ukraine with regard to his business dealings" LIE. The documents are there to prove it.
"Trump said there are good Nazis and white supremacists" An outrageous LIE which has been debunked repeatedly with the actual transcripts from his Charlottesville speech. There are also countless videos available to watch for anyone who wishes to look for them where Trump emphatically denounces white supremacism, yet the media and even the debate moderator continue to allow this lie to be spoken with out calling it out.

Now for Trump's so called lies. The fact checkers are liars!

"The Greatest Presidential Harassment in history. After spending $40,000,000 over two dark years, with unlimited access, people, resources and cooperation, highly conflicted Robert Mueller would have brought charges, if he had ANYTHING, but there were no charges to bring!"
Source: Twitter
in fact: Mueller did not have "unlimited access." Most notably, Trump himself refused to sit for an interview with Mueller's team.
Filed under:
Robert Mueller

Question: "He (Robert Mueller) said he could not say there was no crime. He could not clear you." Trump: "That means you're innocent. That means you're innocent." Question: "He said he couldn't say you were innocent." Trump: "Excuse me -- then he should've said 'you're guilty.'" Question: "But he said he couldn't do that because that would be unfair." Trump: "That's wrong. That's wrong. No. Because he said it -- he said it differently the first time. So he said, essentially, 'You're innocent.' I'm innocent of all charges."
Source: Exchange with reporters before Marine One departure
in fact: Special counsel Robert Mueller did not "say it differently the first time." In his official report and in a subsequent statement to the media, Mueller emphasized that he could not clear Trump of obstruction of justice; he explained that he was abiding by a longstanding Department of Justice policy that holds that a sitting president cannot be indicted; the report said it would be unfair even to accuse the president of a crime without charging him. "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. We are unable to reach such a judgment," the report said. (The attorney general, William Barr, reviewed the report and decided that there was insufficient evidence for an obstruction charge.)

When Mueller appeared before congress he was directly questioned about this statement and he clearly renounced it as false and said he did not rely upon that longstanding Department of justice Policy.

Here's the clip. Check his comment at 1:36 and you will see just how false this supposed fact check is

Filed under:
Robert Mueller
Russian ties
Trump has repeated this claim 22 times
"Right now, when you catch somebody, you have to release them."
in fact: This claim is overly broad. It is not true that all unauthorized immigrants caught entering the U.S. have to be released; they are subject to rapid deportation, known as expedited removal, without seeing a judge. If migrants declare that they are seeking asylum, they do have a right to a legal process, and many of them are released.
Filed under:
Immigration

They call him a liar and then simply say his statement was overly broad! Are you kidding me?

Trump has repeated this claim 2 times
"But we are going to do something very dramatic on the border, because people are coming into our country -- the Democrats will not give us laws. They will not change laws. They will not meet. They will not do anything. They want to have open borders. They want to have crime. They want to have drugs pouring into our country. They want to have human trafficking."
in fact: The Democrats do not support open borders. They have endorsed, and approved billions in funding for, various border security measures that are not Trump's wall.

More bolding!
I think I may have just orgasmed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its being censored because its lies
Fact checking is independent... your sources are the problem.
Latest Joe Biden revelations are what the Clinton revelations are. Fake news and a distraction from the real problem from the Republicans that are left (and they are jumping ship quick smart too)

Did you sign the Murdoch petition? Given your problem with the media i think that a royal commission into the media would be a good thing

You really are beyond help. Either you dishonest or one very ignorant man. If sources are a problem why have Twitter and Facebook allowed bugged conversations with Trump's wife, illegally accessed tax returns and three years of utter lies based upon a fake dossier supplied by Russians for the Hillary campaign to flood Twitter and Facebook?

The Biden campaign has confirmed the emails are the real deal. Why hasn't Biden come out and denied that he has ever met with any Ukrainian officials connected with his son? All he has said is the meeting wasn't registered in his diary. I would hazard a crazy guess and say I don't think murderers and thieves record their crimes in great detail in their diaries. Perhaps they too could use the "well, it's not in my journal, therefore it can't have happened!" defense? :rolleyes:

Why haven't the brilliant journalists from the New York Times and Washington Post investigated the emails and videos and expose them as fraudulent instead of trying to censor and block the story? If there are so many holes in the story it should be easy pickings. That would be so humiliating for Trump and Biden's opponents. Well?

You really are beyond help. Either you dishonest or one very ignorant man. If sources are a problem why have Twitter and Facebook allowed bugged conversations with Trump's wife, illegally accessed tax returns and three years of utter lies based upon a fake dossier supplied by Russians for the Hillary campaign to flood Twitter and Facebook?

The Biden campaign has confirmed the emails are the real deal. Why hasn't Biden come out and denied that he has ever met with any Ukrainian officials connected with his son? All he has said is the meeting wasn't registered in his diary. I would hazard a crazy guess and say I don't think murderers and thieves record their crimes in great detail in their diaries. Perhaps they too could use the "well, it's not in my journal, therefore it can't have happened!" defense? :rolleyes:

Why haven't the brilliant journalists from the New York Times and Washington Post investigated the emails and videos and expose them as fraudulent instead of trying to censor and block the story? If there are so many holes in the story it should be easy pickings. That would be so humiliating for Trump and Biden's opponents. Well?

and this

its being investigated so we shall find out shall we.

The green monster raises its ugly head!

Professor, I must apologise. It seems that you're right. I have it on good authority that Twitter has shut down its entire network for certain periods, to slow the spread of negative news stories about the President’s election opponent, Joe Biden.

It's hard to work out the stock markets. I can understand how the tech stocks are doing well. Everyone is retreating to their houses and buying stuff online etc. However, how can these markets be getting up to near record levels and millions of people are unemployed ...

I know the usual story that the market looks ahead to the future. Ok, I can understand that, but it must be looking years in advance.

I thought initially, people were betting on trump getting back. I thought that they had some insight.

But now it's dawning on me. Biden is promising a huge gov't spend... and the market is excited that it is going to get a bigger stimulus funded by the ordinary pleb. It happened after the financial crisis, when ordinary people bailed out the banks for their bad debts. Now its going to happen again. More money transferred into the coffers of capitalists in order to "save jobs" ....

The funny thing is Trump doesnt like to give money away when he's not the recipient. A lot of the deregulation that he has initiated has been a benefit to the real estate sector in the US....so he's happy with that. But he wont get any money spent on bridges and roads etc.

So ironically, I kinda feel that trump isn't the bunny of the vested interests that want this massive increase in gov't spending.

But the gov't must spend? Well I dont think so, not unless it's funded by extracting money from those tight-arse billionaires. That's where the bailout should come from. I dont think Biden will be doing any favours for the average joe when the virus is over and the bills have to be paid.

has anyone seen the last trump video ...he talking about bernie.... absolute scream. Some of the best stand-up i've seen. His timing. Well he's a natural.
Anyone who says that he shouldn't be president are kidding themselves. Joe Biden's delivery is not a patch on Donalds.

The entertainment never stops. I was watching the most recent campaign video for Donald, and he is grooving to the sounds of the Village People singing YMCA. I know that the context gets lost over the years but the Village People were a group of gay men from San Francisco, put together by a producer to largely cater to the gay audience, although they went mainstream.

The song, YMCA, is a tongue-in-cheek ode to the YMCA as a place for fit young gay men to meet and hook up.....lol So here I have this visual of Trump grooving along to a song by a group of gay men about a method to hook up sexually with other gays.

I think the often overused word of surreal caters for this scenario.

I just hope those alt right boys in their jungle gear and with their machine guns are taking notes and get their asses down to the local YMCA to engage in some good clean fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back