All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS there is some dribble here from loud mouthed know alls. The article is an opinion piece from Marc Thiessen, a WH apologist on Fox, who continues the line about the Russian Witch Hunt, Meuller found no evidence of interference etc.
Actually Mueller said "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Actually Mueller said "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”
So?

You persist in hitting the ball back into the net, even after the game is over. In this context the emboldened means - could not demonstrate. Why? Becuz insufficient evidence. See also burden of proof.

The real purpose of the Mueller investigation was to protect the previous Administration, which had kept its skirts lifted up in expectation of Hillary ascending the throne: i.e. damage control c/f Obama subverting the US Constitution's separation of powers doctrine [not that he was the only POTUS to do this]; Hillary selling US uranium to the Russians; Bengahzi; Clinton Foundation pay-to-play, etc.

And in this respect it has been, so far, successful, in that the only way you get to hear about these acts of treason is through non-MSM sources: curiously reminiscent of the ex-Soviet Union version of samizdat.

Last edited:
I actually thought the key part of the report was 'obstruction', as if he weren't President and Meuller didn't have to follow the DOJ guidelines, is as guilty as hell and all who saw Trump's interviews, read his tweets and public statements during that time would/should acknowledge his complicity.

Further the inability to question Trump in person restricted the enquiry greatly. Trump said he either couldn't remember, couldn't recall or couldn't recollect 36 times when answering questions. Other answers were 'incomplete or imprecise,'”

His great memory let him down even when he could have gone back and checked his recollections. His memory loss in my mind is due to the fact that he didn't want to commit perjury.

So much for stable genius, more like unstable ass.:)

We're just in parody mode now

The New York Times

@nytimes

Update: Israel will not allow 2 Democratic congresswomen to visit the West Bank, the deputy foreign minister said on Israeli radio. President Trump had urged the country to ban the representatives in an extraordinary step to punish his political rivals. https://nyti.ms/31E7vAR

We're just in parody mode now

The New York Times

@nytimes

Update: Israel will not allow 2 Democratic congresswomen to visit the West Bank, the deputy foreign minister said on Israeli radio. President Trump had urged the country to ban the representatives in an extraordinary step to punish his political rivals. https://nyti.ms/31E7vAR
MIGA (Make Israel Great Again).:D

Ignore McAfee (yeah he made the antivirus software) he's currently hooning around the Carribean being chased by the FBI (among others) for tax evasion while simultaneously running his campaign to become the president of the United States in 2020

But the other video (have's and have nots) is amazing, I just can't separate it from John's crap, frickin useless Twitter

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What other issues do you think Collingwood people shouldn't discuss?
Can you give us a list?
I think Collingwood people should discuss anything and everything, but I'm curious why it should be with other pies fans only. Not trying to be a killjoy here or ruin the convo, I'm just confused.

Out of curiosity, what is the advantage or purpose of a thread discussing Trump for Collingwood supporters only? Why not post in the SRP thread with everyone else?
Because 17 of the 18 club supporters don’t have the intelligence that Collingwood supporters have.
So why let low IQ (I.e. Trump supporters) into an elite discussion?

I think Collingwood people should discuss anything and everything, but I'm curious why it should be with other pies fans only. Not trying to be a killjoy here or ruin the convo, I'm just confused.
You are, of course, welcome to share your wisdom in any othe BF Trump thread you want to.
And if you choose to do so, and not share that wisdom in a Collingwood only (which I’m not sure is true) thread, then so be it.
But please, don’t question our wish to debate with base like minded people.

You are, of course, welcome to share your wisdom in any othe BF Trump thread you want to.
And if you choose to do so, and not share that wisdom in a Collingwood only (which I’m not sure is true) thread, then so be it.
But please, don’t question our wish to debate with base like minded people.
Last I looked this is an open forum, bud. Not some kind of snowflake bunker where opposing/different opinions are off-limits/heresy.

You might want to look up the word 'debate' - i.e. to engage in argument by discussing opposing points of view.

Last I looked this is an open forum, bud. Not some kind of snowflake bunker where opposing/different opinions are off-limits/heresy.

You might want to look up the word 'debate' - i.e. to engage in argument by discussing opposing points of view.
Really?
I had a “debate” on an open thread, in a non football forum, but got called out for being a Collingwood supporter!
So if there’s a thread on the Collingwood forum I certainly believe that there is room to exclude non Collingwood supporters.
And, I’m not a bud.

Out of curiosity, what is the advantage or purpose of a thread discussing Trump for Collingwood supporters only? Why not post in the SRP thread with everyone else?

Some of us don't really leave the Collingwood board. I hardly do, I have a tough enough time keeping up with this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back