All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

you work in finance? and i always thought you did something useful but I suppose we all have to make a living. I find that I'm making a bigger contribution at the moment as i'm not currently working...

Its a fair chance the poster doesnt work in finance and was trolling yet again.

NY Prosecutors Are Looking at Don Jr. in Trump Biz Probe

My opinions are always informed on the backs of giants. Which i note you never seem to mount a mature case for or against. Nor put forward your own position or why? Just generalised attacks. Everytime and youre not alone, this seems to be the post that for some reason prides itself on sitting in a corner having a pull, tipping fan only bath water over itself.

You do understand the term Definition? Why rewrite what other more articulate folk have already?

Further, i have done many times, asked questions and got crickets?
i posted the reason why your analysing of why Donald "won" the election was wrong. Mark followed up with some facts. You chose to ignore that one

How long you been living off the grid...?

i'm like you, i live off centrelink
[/QUOTE]

Haha nice deflection, covid reduced?

Business Development IT software SaS (Voice Recognition, eRecruitment, Quality Assurance/Compliance/Risk OH&S, Business Intelligence)

I started out selling toilet paper in bulk, was rough tough and didnt take s**t off Indians.

there's reports on rupertnews that a flesh eating bug is on the loose in melbourne. I have it on good authority that the clintons have arrived in town and were allowed to leave quarantine to "feed". What is it with these lefties? Dont they have any self control? Fortunately Qanon people are monitoring the situation and keeping them in check. Be careful excitement machine. I'm hearing that they're looking for some fine australian beefcake..

Sooo...theyre not bed sores?

i'm like you, i live off centrelink

Business Development IT software SaS (Voice Recognition, eRecruitment, Quality Assurance/Compliance/Risk OH&S, Business Intelligence)

I started out selling toilet paper in bulk, was rough tough and didnt take sh*t off Indians.
[/QUOTE]
I got some toilet paper for you. Absolutely guaranteed to sell a fortune

Attachments

• 20200316_104047.jpg
    20200316_104047.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14

I started out selling toilet paper in bulk, was rough tough and didnt take sh*t off Indians.
I got some toilet paper for you. Absolutely guaranteed to sell a fortune
[/QUOTE]

Thatd sell, call it...."Bigly"

Does it matter? Just be a good kent. Frrkn politics geez brings out the worst, when im pretty sure we want the same things, albeit variation in order of priority
i dont care what anyone thinks about me but its funny that Mr Excitement downvotes or comments negatively on every single post i make. My speculation is its because of my avatars which i admit i put on to get a reaction.

Id say the casualization of the of force/workchoices, newstart not being raisex.for 25 years until yestsrday, attacks on unions and the fwc ntorduced by alp in 2009,
Should i igo on? Throwing money at an election to get the grey vote doesnt make Howard a lefty. He was just left of hitler to quote the great jonbe54

Things like droughts, fire and covid show that the right of politics are more than happy to dole out welfare to assist groups who are struggling. The difference is which groups they're willing to target with their stimulus and relief. Are they choosing farmers, businesses, financial institutions, home owners, unemployed, refugees, unskilled labour, small businesses, etc..? That's the big difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NY Prosecutors Are Looking at Don Jr. in Trump Biz Probe

Expand the business probe. Lol. I mean fine, as long as applied evenly right? Thats the counter argument - how many career politicians you think would fit corruption lobbyist business probes?

I refer to this Steve Bannon vid (again), now forgetting the attacks (anti semite, white supremist, Wall funds rorter) true/not true etc

1. Consider that you know nothing about this person ok, youre unaware of all the Bernie Bros he has won over, he didnt executive produce Seinfeld, he wasnt involved in Brexit or call Jewish kids whiney brats, gets on the turps, Breitbart, War Room, Trump strategist, pretend or otherwise.

(a) What do you think of his political message?

(b) What other political figures (world wide) would you rate his political msg against?

2. Consider, youre avg joe, you love your country, you know its going to s**t, youre tired and angry at bullshit narrative political global class, and you hear this speech where he is telling you whats happened, how we got here, current implications, where we are heading, what needs to be done.

(a) Would you support an agenda like this?

(b) Now bringback in the real and or political attacks against this guy, the smear against. Does that change your mind at all? Why?/Why not?

Expand the business probe. Lol. I mean fine, as long as applied evenly right? Thats the counter argument - how many career politicians you think would fit corruption lobbyist business probes?

I refer to this Steve Bannon vid (again), now forgetting the attacks (anti semite, white supremist, Wall funds rorter) true/not true etc

1. Consider that you know nothing about this person ok, youre unaware of all the Bernie Bros he has won over, he didnt executive produce Seinfeld, he wasnt involved in Brexit or call Jewish kids whiney brats, gets on the turps, Breitbart, War Room, Trump strategist, pretend or otherwise.

(a) What do you think of his political message?

(b) What other political figures (world wide) would you rate his political msg against?

2. Consider, youre avg joe, you love your country, you know its going to sh*t, youre tired and angry at bullshit narrative political global class, and you hear this speech where he is telling you whats happened, how we got here, current implications, where we are heading, what needs to be done.

(a) Would you support an agenda like this?

(b) Now bringback in the real and or political attacks against this guy, the smear against. Does that change your mind at all? Why?/Why not?

So your saying Steve Bannon is a crook that got a pardon?
Help us out here please.

i dont care what anyone thinks about me but its funny that Mr Excitement downvotes or comments negatively on every single post i make. My speculation is its because of my avatars which i admit i put on to get a reaction.

Just trying to bring you to the table, not passing judgement, actions speak louder than words.

What is it you want to say? - clearly you have skin in the game. We all do, when look at Agenda 2030, Great Reset, and the events, actions accidental or otherwise. What questions are you asking of yourself?

While ive been typing away, had John Anderson (Australian politician) vid playing in background, of interview with political analyst Victor Davis Hanson

Excellent interview, provides excellent framework, holistic viewpoint either side of 2020 election, class, political landscape, key drivers, demographics, causes, struggles, future of US, of Trump and his beratement of political class, Dems & GOP.

Sorry Markfs - wrong Hanson (Mmm bop not the fish n chip shop)

Where's the Cuomo Brothers thread?

Pretty ordinary stuff what's going on in New York - he's just completely incompetent.

Havent had much debate about that, Maggie the moderator shut it down on basis was fake news from obscure sources and was trying to brainwash others with right conspiracy.

(yeah i know right?)

Here it is, theres a link at top to 70,000 deaths & warrants

Theres a tucker vid i posted (see below) that Maggie the admin called fake news

Have a squiz has concerning interviews, glimpse into state of US lockdowns, very raw, firstly the gym business owner was near broken, and that whats her name wolfe from democrats about Authoritarian Biden admin and police state in NYC, you can see how distraught she was frfkkn freaked me out a bit, got a lump in the gob, clenched knuckles, swore a bit, was really powerful interview

outside of that, any info you can add?

Last edited:
i posted the reason why your analysing of why Donald "won" the election was wrong. Mark followed up with some facts. You chose to ignore that one

Oh did he? Did i?

Can you repost please? Was there any counter argument to some of the info i put up?

Its kind of hard to find the truth when the usurpers have been supported by same media, estab institutions.

Makes it hard to present burden of evidence denied a voice/courts, and the public awareness, mere discussion or support of were then purged off social media, youtube. As the stoked the propaganda and smear witch hunt against in a counter op against his brand, official narrative rather than investigation into claims made. Not sure either side can argue after the fact - the time to investigate and establish truth has passed. So i can only present supporting systems.

If you will, not a bad concept for a government + mafia + media + big tech movie, that unite to stand over, take what they want, conquest in front of the world, then media create false witness as bigtech silence and remove opposition. Then when the victim/king in exile seeks to reclaim his kingdom and unite the people, he turns to the nobles, who agree to support him....yet when he takes to the battlefield, the support of the nobles never arrives watching his demise from the treeline, as they turn their backs and save their own hides, self interests (its a classical tragedy) 😂

Last edited:
Oh did he? Did i?

Can you repost please? Was there any counter argument to some of the info i put up?

Its kind of hard to find the truth when the winners have been supported by same media, denied a voice/courts, as all those who disputed did analysis, pushed the public awareness, were then purged off social media, youtube. Kind of hypocritical, alarming authoritaria over reach, which is hard to dispute.

If you will, not a bad concept for a government + mafia + media + big tech movie, that unite to stand over, take what they want, conquest in front of the world, then media create false witness as bigtech silence and remove opposition. Then when the victim/king in exile seeks to reclaim his kingdom and unite the people, he turns to the nobles, who agree to support him....yet when he takes to the battlefield, the support of the nobles never arrives watching his demise from the treeline, as they turn their backs and save their own hides, self interests (its a classical tragedy) 😂

This is really sad you are free to support your views I have no problem with that I actually support free thinking.
But no offense reading your comments remind me of some Q boards.

Oh did he? Did i?

Its kind of hard to find the truth when the winners have been supported by same media, denied a voice/courts, as all those who disputed did analysis, pushed the public awareness, were then purged off social media, youtube. Kind of hypocritical, alarming authoritaria over reach, which is hard to dispute.

Let me take you down a different track. Where did the notion of the election is rigged come from? Why do you think it was only rigged one way? Why arent states that Trump won in query? Why aren't all elections rigged? Who rigs them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back