All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump might win but there is no way its going to be a landslide. He has no potential for getting new voters, he can only keep his base. Its up to the dems to find someone who can beat him but looking at the candidates its a very very poor lot or decent candidates but electable.
Why do you say he doesn't have potential for new voters? I can easily see people who are pissed off with the DNC for how they have acted this entire term and how they are running things. Some will also see how the media are showing a massive double standard to the way they cover each party and the continual bullshit they run on Trump.

Why do you say he doesn't have potential for new voters? I can easily see people who are pi**ed off with the DNC for how they have acted this entire term and how they are running things. Some will also see how the media are showing a massive double standard to the way they cover each party and the continual bullshit they run on Trump.
Exactly. THE DNC is fractured. The Republicans will back Trump to the hilt - even if they hate him (which many do) The likes of Jimmy Dore (and there are hundreds of thousands of them ) would rather contract syphilis than vote DNC. The Media will continue to paint a false picture right up until election nights and then we'll get the "russians did it again"

Exactly. THE DNC is fractured. The Republicans will back Trump to the hilt - even if they hate him (which many do) The likes of Jimmy Dore (and there are hundreds of thousands of them ) would rather contract syphilis than vote DNC. The Media will continue to paint a false picture right up until election nights and then we'll get the "russians did it again"
So many opportunities to run on policies that the public want and go after Trump on his policies yet everything has been Russia which has been proven to be a steaming pile of horseshit, now Ukraine and how you gonna pay for Medicare for All lol. They are ******* hopeless.

I think we'll have to disagree.
Watch the news that emerges in the next 2 months

this is a poll of all the polls and its probably the most accurate poll going around. Trump is different to most candidates as he is totally polarizing. Either you love or hate, there is practically no middle. All he has to do is hold his base and that might still not be enough if enough people who didnt vote last election decide he has to go.

Why do you say he doesn't have potential for new voters? I can easily see people who are pi**ed off with the DNC for how they have acted this entire term and how they are running things. Some will also see how the media are showing a massive double standard to the way they cover each party and the continual bullshit they run on Trump.
Sorry no new voters for him. Yes his base is as strong as ever and he is only really playing to them.

Don't forget he lost the popular vote by 3M and that I imagine there would have a number of people voting against Clinton and would have included a high number of Independents.

Doubt he will get those votes again.

This is an interesting read:

Also many promises not kept especially Infrastructure and Health care (the best and cheapest ready to go). Remembering that he had the majority in both houses for a couple of years.

Also think this Ukraine thing has a bit to go as well but maybe with his pal Barr could escape with a smack on the hands.

this is a poll of all the polls and its probably the most accurate poll going around. Trump is different to most candidates as he is totally polarizing. Either you love or hate, there is practically no middle. All he has to do is hold his base and that might still not be enough if enough people who didnt vote last election decide he has to go.
if you believe polls of any kind Good luck.
There's a big hidden Trump base who won't admit their support.
It was evident in 2016 and will be evident in 2020.
There is no DNC candidate that can unite the DNC let alone galvanise it.

if you believe polls of any kind Good luck.
There's a big hidden Trump base who won't admit their support.
It was evident in 2016 and will be evident in 2020.
There is no DNC candidate that can unite the DNC let alone galvanise it.
The hidden Trump base voted in 2016 and he got in. He has not garnered any other supporters and wont get many more because he only panders to his base, which has already voted for him. He can only lose supporters not gain more. Dont forget he had 3 million less votes than Hilary he only got in because of the gerrymander.

The hidden Trump base voted in 2016 and he got in. He has not garnered any other supporters and wont get many more because he only panders to his base, which has already voted for him. He can only lose supporters not gain more. Dont forget he had 3 million less votes than Hilary he only got in because of the gerrymander.
There is no gerrymander. It is a constitution designed to protect all states.
Trump will gain supporters or more to the point the DNC will lose them.
His base is much wider than the media would have you believe.
Spend some time watching walk away videos featuring all nationalities and all minorities. Your eyes will be opened. The DNC is a fraud. More and more people understand this. Also watch voter id laws. You won;t be able to vote in 2020 unless you can prove ctiizenship. Game over

There is no gerrymander. It is a constitution designed to protect all states.
Trump will gain supporters or more to the point the DNC will lose them.
His base is much wider than the media would have you believe.
Spend some time watching walk away videos featuring all nationalities and all minorities. Your eyes will be opened. The DNC is a fraud. More and more people understand this. Also watch voter id laws. You won;t be able to vote in 2020 unless you can prove ctiizenship. Game over
I mainly listen to podcasts and listen to both sides and centrist ones. My eyes are open and voter id laws wont change anything. Times have changed, there are no swing voters, there are the left and right and very few in the middle. I will bet you Trump wont get more votes next election, that doesnt mean he cannot win, it just means it depends on the turn out, and if its a larger turnout than last time it will be a landslide and not in the Trump direction...

I mainly listen to podcasts and listen to both sides and centrist ones. My eyes are open and voter id laws wont change anything. Times have changed, there are no swing voters, there are the left and right and very few in the middle. I will bet you Trump wont get more votes next election, that doesnt mean he cannot win, it just means it depends on the turn out, and if its a larger turnout than last time it will be a landslide and not in the Trump direction...
We'll see.
I doubt it.
If you're trusting five 38 you haven't learned a thing from 2016
Any mainstream commentator has NFI

If there is a larger turnout and they run Biden then it will be a landslide and it will be to Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Trump should be proud of himself after what is happening to the Kurds,just absolutely bloody disgraceful and I think most people who watch what goes on in the middle east knew exactly what would happen is happening.

Mr Trump would sellout his own mother he has no morals and no scruples just a disgrace of a human being.I must say I find it facial to think he may be re elected when you look at how he conducts himself,I think mr Trump is actually becoming unhinged and I must say I see him as the greatest danger to world peace.When you look at the great leaders on both sides of the political spectrum that the US have had and then comes Mr Trump just mind boggling.

I would not put too much stock into being America,s ally with this deranged bastard in power and I just wonder where it will all end because if he gets another term I would be very afraid most sane people would be.

Mr Trump should be proud of himself after what is happening to the Kurds,just absolutely bloody disgraceful and I think most people who watch what goes on in the middle east knew exactly what would happen is happening.

Mr Trump would sellout his own mother he has no morals and no scruples just a disgrace of a human being.I must say I find it facial to think he may be re elected when you look at how he conducts himself,I think mr Trump is actually becoming unhinged and I must say I see him as the greatest danger to world peace.When you look at the great leaders on both sides of the political spectrum that the US have had and then comes Mr Trump just mind boggling.

I would not put too much stock into being America,s ally with this deranged bastard in power and I just wonder where it will all end because if he gets another term I would be very afraid most sane people would be.
I don't disagree with most of what you have said but the part about when you look at the great leaders on both sides of the political spectrum that the US have had then comes Trump.... who exactly are you talking about because its been a very very long time since the US have had a great leader. The last 3-4 have been War Criminals in every sense of the word.
The only other thing is saying he is the greatest danger to world peace.... well the US for the last 20 years have been doing the total opposite of world peace so it's not really him thats the greatest danger. Everyone continues to say oh he is the biggest danger and he has his tiny hands on the button of a nuclear weapon yet all these ******* democrats who say they same s**t then give him an additional 80 billion to his military without even anything being presented as to why this is needed... yep that makes a whole lot of sense.
The Democrats want war as much as Republicans, it aint Trump thats the worry for the american people... it's both their politicial parties

I don't disagree with most of what you have said but the part about when you look at the great leaders on both sides of the political spectrum that the US have had then comes Trump.... who exactly are you talking about because its been a very very long time since the US have had a great leader. The last 3-4 have been War Criminals in every sense of the word.
The only other thing is saying he is the greatest danger to world peace.... well the US for the last 20 years have been doing the total opposite of world peace so it's not really him thats the greatest danger. Everyone continues to say oh he is the biggest danger and he has his tiny hands on the button of a nuclear weapon yet all these ******* democrats who say they same s**t then give him an additional 80 billion to his military without even anything being presented as to why this is needed... yep that makes a whole lot of sense.
The Democrats want war as much as Republicans, it aint Trump thats the worry for the american people... it's both their politicial parties
Kennedy. That's it....and they killed him

Sadly, and unlike Putin, I don't have the hotel footage of Trump and his err guests

Not sure this stuff is allowed anymore, one is required to be respectful when talking about Trump
Radical views (particularly radical left views) will be looked upon most unfavorably

We should all learn to become centrists

Am I doing it right now?

Lol you're kidding right? Leftard pansies are pandered to. It is the right that is censored.

Lol you're kidding right? Leftard pansies are pandered to. It is the right that is censored.
Actually, you're both right.
Anyone who criticises the establishment is gagged.
That said -people have been allowed a free swing at Trump from day one with very little suppression.

Project Veritas outlines how systemic and calculated the established media is.
MSM of course ignore project veritas because it exposes them to be what they are. Conflicted and corrupted.
The same goes for trusted social media giants like Google and Facebook

If you want to go down the rabbit hole here it is.
Don't shoot the messenger

Actually, you're both right.
Anyone who criticises the establishment is gagged.
That said -people have been allowed a free swing at Trump from day one with very little suppression.

Project Veritas outlines how systemic and calculated the established media is.
MSM of course ignore project veritas because it exposes them to be what they are. Conflicted and corrupted.
The same goes for trusted social media giants like Google and Facebook

If you want to go down the rabbit hole here it is.
Don't shoot the messenger

You lost me when you use Project Veritas as a source.

Read through this thread and the main Trump thread in SRP, no-one is being silenced if they speak the truth.

You lost me when you use Project Veritas as a source.

Read through this thread and the main Trump thread in SRP, no-one is being silenced if they speak the truth.
I'm glad then that we can all agree that Trump is a war criminal and a terrible president, that Obama is a war criminal and was a terrible president, Bush is a war criminal and was a terrible president and that Hilary is a war criminal and the worst presidential candidate the DNC has ever run in an election.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back