All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Results flowing in Kentucky Governors race would be sending shivers up the spine of Mitch McConnell. Already deeply unpopular, he popped his head up at a Trump rally designed to get the Republican re elected. Seems like issues with health care, minimum wage and a lunatic President resonate in Red states as well.

Paul Manafort
Michael Cohen
Rick Gates
Michael Flynn
George Papadopoulos
Roger Stone

Think about this: How many of YOUR closest friends or business associates have been convicted of crimes and sent to jail?

Baltimore Jack The timing of Roger stone's guilty verdict couldn't be better. Most counts were for lying to congress. With Sondlands testimony crucial in connecting the dots back to Trump, he is now cornered. Protect Trump, face perjury charges and jail or the truth.

Baltimore Jack The timing of Roger stone's guilty verdict couldn't be better. Most counts were for lying to congress. With Sondlands testimony crucial in connecting the dots back to Trump, he is now cornered. Protect Trump, face perjury charges and jail or the truth.
Yep, I've said it all along Trump will leave office before his term is up

Zero chance it happens mate.

Not one has been able to refute the fact that Trump did hold up money for an investigation into the Bidens and interference, mainly concentrating on the process and ranting. Laughable.

Now whether it goes further will depend on how the public is viewing it as the Republicans control the Senate and they have gone all in with Trump.

Not one has been able to refute the fact that Trump did hold up money for an investigation into the Bidens and interference, mainly concentrating on the process and ranting. Laughable.

Now whether it goes further will depend on how the public is viewing it as the Republicans control the Senate and they have gone all in with Trump.
Won't matter how the public views it, they won't get enough votes to impeach him. They won't get enough Republicans to go against him cause they know that will mean the DNC will get a hold of the White House next election.
It's all s**t anyways, they don't have enough evidence and their star witness the other day wasn't even there when all of it went down.
DNC are screwing themselves cause the public aren't overwhelmingly in favour of this impeachment process. It's not gonna pass and there was better opportunities to impeach him in the past but they couldn't cause they have their hands in most of it.

Won't matter how the public views it, they won't get enough votes to impeach him. They won't get enough Republicans to go against him cause they know that will mean the DNC will get a hold of the White House next election.
It's all s**t anyways, they don't have enough evidence and their star witness the other day wasn't even there when all of it went down.
DNC are screwing themselves cause the public aren't overwhelmingly in favour of this impeachment process. It's not gonna pass and there was better opportunities to impeach him in the past but they couldn't cause they have their hands in most of it.
I have the luxury of being retired and have watched quite a bit of the testimony. If the same people ranting now acted like they did with Nixon and Clinton, they have enough evidence to impeach.

Trump still thinks he is in his own business and is trying to run the country the way he does business. Sadly he is still yet to realise a President doesn't act like that, there are checks and balances which he ignores. This has been confirmed by Tillerson, Kelly and others and maybe even Bolton if he ever gets to testify.

I have no doubt that he held up the money in exchange for the investigation into the Bidens and 2016 investigation. Further he has no idea that a server may not be an actual piece of equipment but in the 'cloud'.

Whether that is impeachable or not is up for debate. I think he is a con, corrupt and a liar and just for that he should go.

I have the luxury of being retired and have watched quite a bit of the testimony. If the same people ranting now acted like they did with Nixon and Clinton, they have enough evidence to impeach.

Trump still thinks he is in his own business and is trying to run the country the way he does business. Sadly he is still yet to realise a President doesn't act like that, there are checks and balances which he ignores. This has been confirmed by Tillerson, Kelly and others and maybe even Bolton if he ever gets to testify.

I have no doubt that he held up the money in exchange for the investigation into the Bidens and 2016 investigation. Further he has no idea that a server may not be an actual piece of equipment but in the 'cloud'.

Whether that is impeachable or not is up for debate. I think he is a con, corrupt and a liar and just for that he should go.
No doubt he probably tried or did hold up money, have to prove it though and the evidence shown so far wont get it done and just because he is a con, corrupt and a liar then Obama should have been impeached and Bush should have been impeached. They are all s**t people.

No doubt he probably tried or did hold up money, have to prove it though and the evidence shown so far wont get it done and just because he is a con, corrupt and a liar then Obama should have been impeached and Bush should have been impeached. They are all s**t people.
I really find it difficult to engage further when posters resort to the past. Sorry.

I really find it difficult to engage further when posters resort to the past. Sorry.
It's relevant to the point you made. It goes to the point that all presidents in recent times have those traits and you want him impeached because you don't like his personal traits. That aint good enough to impeach someone. You need to have hard evidence against them to do this.
The past is important because how you can you learn from it if you just ignore it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's relevant to the point you made. It goes to the point that all presidents in recent times have those traits and you want him impeached because you don't like his personal traits. That aint good enough to impeach someone. You need to have hard evidence against them to do this.
The past is important because how you can you learn from it if you just ignore it.
Not really I was discussing Trump and this current situation. All Presidents haven't faced impeachment hearings.

So you are saying that he asked for an investigation into the Bidens or Interference into 2016 elections and was not holding onto aid that had already been approved by both houses in February. Finally released in September. Or that he didn't ask and he didn't hold on to the aid money?

America gave aid to Ukraine in 2016,17 and 18 why didn't Trump ask then for the investigations? Why wait until this year and this last funding?

A number have already stated that this was not usual behaviour of country leaders. Not sure how much harder evidence you need and if you do, won't get it because the ones that can confirm or deny like Trump, Pompeo, Bolton, Mulvaney and of course Rudy are not permitted to testify.

Articles of Impeachment, including Bribery, Obstruction of Justice and probably Witness Intimidation, will be drawn up. The House will vote and Trump will become the third President in history to be impeached. His removal in the senate trial however is very doubtful.

The star witness Lt Col Vindman was on the July 25th phone call. The hearsay argument isn't valid. Sondland is testifying as i write this and at this point he seems to be spilling the beans

This doesn't make any sense. What i can add is that the majority support the inquiry and where the poll lands at the end of public hearings will only matter for red state senators up for re-election in 2020
Let's be clear. The evidence is damning. More than Nixon. The best move for Republicans is to argue that Trump isn't capable of understanding what he did was wrong. Argue that it doesn't rise to a impeachable offense. Problem is that Trump's ego is far to large and won't allow them. Instead, Trump flounders on Twitter, attacking public service professional and decorated Military officials.

Maggie5- I genuinely thought you were slightly left leaning but a straight shooter when it came to politics. I was wrong. Your hatred of Trump has you swallowing all of the utter tosh Schiff and Pelosi have been shoveling. Schiff is running the gig and he has already been caught out blatantly lying. Do you believe (hand on heart) he has no idea who the whistleblower is? How can he claim he doesn't know the whistleblower and on the same day stop a line of questioning by the republicans because it may lead to the exposing of the whistleblower? He was caught out in this lie by Devon Nunes and he looked like a stunned mullet for a few seconds when it happened. He has lied continually during the past three years. He claimed to have seen incontrovertible evidence of Trump colluding with Russia on multiple occasions. He lied. The Mueller report exposed his lies. If he was telling the truth, Trump would no longer be President.

As for this impeachment farce, there is not one shred of evidence that he did anything inappropriate, let alone impeachable. What evidence are you referring to when you say:

If the same people ranting now acted like they did with Nixon and Clinton, they have enough evidence to impeach.

The witnesses have been an endless parade of duds expressing personal opinions about Trump's policies over which they have no say. Did you know that Obama sacked everyone of the Bush administrations ambassadors on his first day in office and no-one batted an eyelid? One entitled woman gets sacked by Trump for opposing his policies and we have to sit and hear her whine about how sad her sacking made her feel. All the while she is being called a patriot and hero by the Democrats (because she hates Trump). If you think bribery or interference with a foreign country's politics is wrong them look no further than the Bidens. The case against them is far stronger yet the left wing media ignores it. Their time will come.

As for that list of Trump associates who have been jailed or indicted that is another example of the disgusting corruption and bias in the judicial system. If lying to congress puts you in jail, why are Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Brennan and Hillary still walking around? Flynn never lied and was set up by Comey and co. Papadoplous is another who was set up- all will be revealed when John Durham's investigation is completed. The IG report is going to have a few Trump haters squirming too.

Manafort got jailed for crimes he committed long before he was working for Trump. Stone's arrest alone should be enough for any thinking person to see what a sham, political stunt it is. An old man charged with lying to congress has his front door knocked in and multiple armed policemen enter his premises pre- dawn, guns raised to their shoulders. Others storm around the house waking up Stone who is accosted in his pJs. CNN was tipped off before the raid and filmed the whole thing. He is handcuffed and paraded in front of the media before being taken away. Contrast that with the way Epstein-a convicted pedophile was treated. The judiciary did everything in their power to shield him from public exposure and his lawyer was contacted with a request that Epstein simply show up at the police station with the assurance his arrest would be kept hush hush. His sentence was a farce and he spent time in a comfortable home away from home as well as being given daily release time.

Why? One man is a friend of Trump's and a staunch conservative. The other is a lefty billionaire with very close ties to the Clintons.

Dream on about Trump being ousted. I think you are going to be seeing a lot more of the man for a few years yet.

Articles of Impeachment, including Bribery, Obstruction of Justice and probably Witness Intimidation, will be drawn up. The House will vote and Trump will become the third President in history to be impeached. His removal in the senate trial however is very doubtful.

The star witness Lt Col Vindman was on the July 25th phone call. The hearsay argument isn't valid. Sondland is testifying as i write this and at this point he seems to be spilling the beans

This doesn't make any sense. What i can add is that the majority support the inquiry and where the poll lands at the end of public hearings will only matter for red state senators up for re-election in 2020
Let's be clear. The evidence is damning. More than Nixon. The best move for Republicans is to argue that Trump isn't capable of understanding what he did was wrong. Argue that it doesn't rise to a impeachable offense. Problem is that Trump's ego is far to large and won't allow them. Instead, Trump flounders on Twitter, attacking public service professional and decorated Military officials.
:D Then we can expect to see Trump ousted! Breaking news! You clearly have something no-one in the impeachment proceedings has. Please elaborate. Tell me all about this damning evidence. Perhaps you haven't passed it on to the desperate Dems as yet.

Maggie5- I genuinely thought you were slightly left leaning but a straight shooter when it came to politics. I was wrong. Your hatred of Trump has you swallowing all of the utter tosh Schiff and Pelosi have been shoveling. Schiff is running the gig and he has already been caught out blatantly lying. Do you believe (hand on heart) he has no idea who the whistleblower is? How can he claim he doesn't know the whistleblower and on the same day stop a line of questioning by the republicans because it may lead to the exposing of the whistleblower? He was caught out in this lie by Devon Nunes and he looked like a stunned mullet for a few seconds when it happened. He has lied continually during the past three years. He claimed to have seen incontrovertible evidence of Trump colluding with Russia on multiple occasions. He lied. The Mueller report exposed his lies. If he was telling the truth, Trump would no longer be President.

As for this impeachment farce, there is not one shred of evidence that he did anything inappropriate, let alone impeachable. What evidence are you referring to when you say:

If the same people ranting now acted like they did with Nixon and Clinton, they have enough evidence to impeach.

The witnesses have been an endless parade of duds expressing personal opinions about Trump's policies over which they have no say. Did you know that Obama sacked everyone of the Bush administrations ambassadors on his first day in office and no-one batted an eyelid? One entitled woman gets sacked by Trump for opposing his policies and we have to sit and hear her whine about how sad her sacking made her feel. All the while she is being called a patriot and hero by the Democrats (because she hates Trump). If you think bribery or interference with a foreign country's politics is wrong them look no further than the Bidens. The case against them is far stronger yet the left wing media ignores it. Their time will come.

As for that list of Trump associates who have been jailed or indicted that is another example of the disgusting corruption and bias in the judicial system. If lying to congress puts you in jail, why are Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Brennan and Hillary still walking around? Flynn never lied and was set up by Comey and co. Papadoplous is another who was set up- all will be revealed when John Durham's investigation is completed. The IG report is going to have a few Trump haters squirming too.

Manafort got jailed for crimes he committed long before he was working for Trump. Stone's arrest alone should be enough for any thinking person to see what a sham, political stunt it is. An old man charged with lying to congress has his front door knocked in and multiple armed policemen enter his premises pre- dawn, guns raised to their shoulders. Others storm around the house waking up Stone who is accosted in his pJs. CNN was tipped off before the raid and filmed the whole thing. He is handcuffed and paraded in front of the media before being taken away. Contrast that with the way Epstein-a convicted pedophile was treated. The judiciary did everything in their power to shield him from public exposure and his lawyer was contacted with a request that Epstein simply show up at the police station with the assurance his arrest would be kept hush hush. His sentence was a farce and he spent time in a comfortable home away from home as well as being given daily release time.

Why? One man is a friend of Trump's and a staunch conservative. The other is a lefty billionaire with very close ties to the Clintons.

Dream on about Trump being ousted. I think you are going to be seeing a lot more of the man for a few years yet.
lol this post is amazing

I am not going to get into this with you except to say that I don't think he will get ousted and judging from your previous postings, nothing will change your stance on Trump. So pretty pointless in getting any reasonable discussion going.

But will agree, I can't stand the guy he is morally corrupt and not someone I would I would vote for, irrespective of which party he belongs to.

I tend to like politicians that despite their policies or leaning if their moral and ethical values align with mine? Respect.

Oh and in so far as Obama and Clinton are concerned? They are the past, I prefer living in the now.

I am not going to get into this with you except to say that I don't think he will get ousted and judging from your previous postings, nothing will change your stance on Trump. So pretty pointless in getting any reasonable discussion going.

But will agree, I can't stand the guy he is morally corrupt and not someone I would I would vote for, irrespective of which party he belongs to.

I tend to like politicians that despite their policies or leaning if their moral and ethical values align with mine? Respect.

Oh and in so far as Obama and Clinton are concerned? They are the past, I prefer living in the now.

Pray tell, which politician has earned your undying respect?

I will change my mind about Trump when someone provides me with some verified facts about him which prove he is a traitorous, evil, Russian puppet. Every attempt by the media and Democrats to take him down have been utterly disgusting coup attempts based on lies, deceit and spying. Let's see who is proven right in the coming months. Can't wait for the IG report and Durham's investigation to end. The whisper is there will be indictments and they won't be targeting Republicans. :)

I love the way people ignore the insinuation of disgraceful double standards and hypocrisy by pleading the equivalent of the fifth amendment. Oh..that was in the past. The question is, when the past was the present, were you and all the Trump haters getting all worked up about the exact same policies and worse when they were created by Democrats? If not, you are nothing more than ranting, partisans posing as lovers of decency and all that is pure and good. Hilarious.

No matter your view of Trump, there really is no escaping the fact that he has no idea what is happening in the real world.
He only believes in his own perception of reality, and by extension, his own perception of the truth.

Pray tell, which politician has earned your undying respect?

I will change my mind about Trump when someone provides me with some verified facts about him which prove he is a traitorous, evil, Russian puppet. Every attempt by the media and Democrats to take him down have been utterly disgusting coup attempts based on lies, deceit and spying. Let's see who is proven right in the coming months. Can't wait for the IG report and Durham's investigation to end. The whisper is there will be indictments and they won't be targeting Republicans. :)

I love the way people ignore the insinuation of disgraceful double standards and hypocrisy by pleading the equivalent of the fifth amendment. Oh..that was in the past. The question is, when the past was the present, were you and all the Trump haters getting all worked up about the exact same policies and worse when they were created by Democrats? If not, you are nothing more than ranting, partisans posing as lovers of decency and all that is pure and good. Hilarious.
You still want to discuss the past? Okay...

Clinton was there twice and the second time included 8 hours of questioning during the Benghazi investigation, how many hours has Trump spent? ZERO!

How couldn't even present himself for questioning to Mueller, but even when given the easy option of written q&a, his memory failed him more than 30 times. lol

Not good for leader of a country.

No matter your view of Trump, there really is no escaping the fact that he has no idea what is happening in the real world.
He only believes in his own perception of reality, and by extension, his own perception of the truth.
For someone who has no idea what is happening in the real world, Trump has performed wonders in the real world of gainful employment for Americans and the stock market continues to surge. Dumb luck-no doubt about it. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back