All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

You're right. There is nothing Trump could do now that would cause me to feel anything other than contempt for him. And the way that he has treated any media that have dared to question his leadership or policies, with his accusations of fake news and personal attacks on reporters at media conferences, they are not going to suddenly decide that he is doing a decent job when he piles mistake upon mistake and attempts to bulldoze his way through sensitive political, social and even medical issues.

Why shouldn't he be hated? There is nothing about the man worthy of support or love.
fake news it is what it is mainstream media there is a clear agenda easy to see
they are against him they hate him so he serves it back to them
Why shouldn't he be hated? he was hated from the start at least give him a chance

fake news it is what it is mainstream media there is a clear agenda easy to see
they are against him they hate him so he serves it back to them
Why shouldn't he be hated? he was hated from the start at least give him a chance
He has had a chance and has blown it big time.

Last edited:

trump fans are not the ones rioting maga make america great again lots of trump fans wear the cap
but at a high risk of a beating most the time
Look pinko I'm not a Trump hater as a general thing - he was elected on a platform which he delivered on - would that our pollies could say as much.
However.
His performance in the last few months has been a national - NO - racial - I mean human race - disgrace.
The man has no shame whatsoever.

Look pinko I'm not a Trump hater as a general thing - he was elected on a platform which he delivered on - would that our pollies could say as much.
However.
His performance in the last few months has been a national - NO - racial - I mean human race - disgrace.
The man has no shame whatsoever.
i think the last few months has been tough and hard on everyone but i think hes done a pretty good job considering

force would maybe work until the next election victory
The scary thing is that seems to be his strategy. Incite the left. Fuel the conflict. Hope it gets violent. Blame the left. Get the middle to view Biden as part of the left and thus vote against Biden.

It's disgusting.

i think the last few months has been tough and hard on everyone but i think hes done a pretty good job considering
How can you say that he has done a good job?! He ridiculed the virus and now 100000 Americans are dead. He has inflamed tension in the protests in the USA. As the Houston police chief said, you don't expect a president to give this kind of advice to governors on how to handle a delicate situation: '

“You have to dominate. If you don’t dominate, you’re wasting your time," Trump told the governors. "They’re going to run over you. You’re going to look like a bunch of jerks. You have to dominate.” This is just an extension of his 'when the looting starts the shooting starts' statement.

The police chief's advice to Trump was blunt.

“This is not about dominating. It is about winning hearts and minds. And let’s be clear, we do not want to confuse kindness with weakness. We don’t want ignorance to ruin what we have managed to do to restore normalcy. if you don’t have anything to say, don’t say it.”

“Because that’s the basic tenet of leadership and we need leadership now more than ever.. and it’s time to be presidential and not try to be like on The Apprentice. This is not Hollywood, this is real life and real lives at risk,” he said.

Please show me where in this crisis Trump 'has done a pretty good job', because from where I sit, he has been a liability, and his words and actions have not been those of a competent president.

The scary thing is that seems to be his strategy. Incite the left. Fuel the conflict. Hope it gets violent. Blame the left. Get the middle to view Biden as part of the left and thus vote against Biden.

It's disgusting.
Out of curiosity. He's been in office for a while now, can you point to a single good thing that he's done whilst in office?
the unemployment rate reached its lowest level in half a century
Trump is following through on his promise to revitalize American manufacturing, with more than a half million manufacturing jobs added since the election
More than 6 million American workers received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to the tax cuts.
Trump signed the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act in 2017 – the largest tax reform package in history
Trump established a task force to help combat the tragedy of missing or murdered Native American women and girls
The Trump Administration is fighting to end the egregious crime of human child trafficking was over 11.000 arrest made so far Obama was about 6000 in 8 years
91 percent of inmates freed by first step act were black sounds real racist?
and the big tech bill
Black unemployment fell to a record low
i could go on and on
hes not that bad

How can you say that he has done a good job?! He ridiculed the virus and now 100000 Americans are dead. He has inflamed tension in the protests in the USA. As the Houston police chief said, you don't expect a president to give this kind of advice to governors on how to handle a delicate situation: '

“You have to dominate. If you don’t dominate, you’re wasting your time," Trump told the governors. "They’re going to run over you. You’re going to look like a bunch of jerks. You have to dominate.” This is just an extension of his 'when the looting starts the shooting starts' statement.

The police chief's advice to Trump was blunt.

“This is not about dominating. It is about winning hearts and minds. And let’s be clear, we do not want to confuse kindness with weakness. We don’t want ignorance to ruin what we have managed to do to restore normalcy. if you don’t have anything to say, don’t say it.”

“Because that’s the basic tenet of leadership and we need leadership now more than ever.. and it’s time to be presidential and not try to be like on The Apprentice. This is not Hollywood, this is real life and real lives at risk,” he said.

Please show me where in this crisis Trump 'has done a pretty good job', because from where I sit, he has been a liability, and his words and actions have not been those of a competent president.
over 2 million dead from the virus the so called experts said thats less then 5% thats not to bad?
does not help when the new york governor puts virus patients in nursing homes over 6000 they say look at the new york death rate in nursing homes?
michigan governor did the same but hey lets blame trump.
these criminals are not going to listen key word being criminals nothing wrong with a protest its peoples right
but when you burn shops down that is a crime and force should be used its always been like that there not going to listen to peace and love these thugs are far from hippies
hollywood and the democrats are urging these people on by offering to pay and support them
but lets be honest you guys will never give him a chance no matter what he does

over 2 million dead from the virus the so called experts said thats less then 5% thats not to bad?
does not help when the new york governor puts virus patients in nursing homes over 6000 they say look at the new york death rate in nursing homes?
michigan governor did the same but hey lets blame trump.
these criminals are not going to listen key word being criminals nothing wrong with a protest its peoples right
but when you burn shops down that is a crime and force should be used its always been like that there not going to listen to peace and love these thugs are far from hippies
hollywood and the democrats are urging these people on by offering to pay and support them
but lets be honest you guys will never give him a chance no matter what he does
Are you a devotee of e.e.cummings' poetry? Or Archy the cockroach in Archy and Mehitabel? Your writing style is very similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump is following through on his promise to revitalize American manufacturing, with more than a half million manufacturing jobs added since the election
More than 6 million American workers received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to the tax cuts.
Trump signed the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act in 2017 – the largest tax reform package in history
Trump established a task force to help combat the tragedy of missing or murdered Native American women and girls
The Trump Administration is fighting to end the egregious crime of human child trafficking was over 11.000 arrest made so far Obama was about 6000 in 8 years
and the big tech bill
i could go on and on
hes not that bad
and the big tech bill
i could go on and on
hes not that bad
The first few things are positive data, but which white house bills helped bring them about? If you are going to assume they're part of Trump's achievements just because they occurred during his time in office, you'd also have to attribute the current unemployment rate to Trump.

The first step act was a bipartisan bill not eminating from the white House.

He's pretty much got no significant bills through other than tax cuts. Pretty hard to argue that the lowest taxed economy in the Western world, with the weakest public medical and educational infrastructure and the highest discrepancy between rich and poor was desperately in need of more tax cuts.

The first few things are positive data, but which white house bills helped bring them about? If you are going to assume they're part of Trump's achievements just because they occurred during his time in office, you'd also have to attribute the current unemployment rate to Trump.

The first step act was a bipartisan bill not eminating from the white House.

He's pretty much got no significant bills through other than tax cuts. Pretty hard to argue that the lowest taxed economy in the Western world, with the weakest public medical and educational infrastructure and the highest discrepancy between rich and poor was desperately in need of more tax cuts.
bit hard to blame the current unemployment rates on trump at the moment that will be fixed after next election victory

bit hard to blame the current unemployment rates on trump at the moment that will be fixed after next election victory
I'm not blaming the rates on his presidency. Just using them to point out that something that occurs during a presidency isn't necessarily attributable to the president. As a Trump supporter you should currently be running with that logic, because things are looking pretty dire. Your logic shouldn't be putting up positive data that you can't attribute to presidential bills or actions or your logic will have to wear the current negative situation.

He's really struggled to get any bills through, so all we're left with to judge his presidency is his messaging, which I'm assuming even his supporters would have to agree has been inconsistent and divisive.

Yesterday's Walk of Holiness by Donald was mag-f******-nificent. I woke up this morning thinking of it. I'm not a theatrical person, generally, but I have a taste for the absurd, and Don's performance outside the church was outstandingly odd.

I admit, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Not to sound like a pretentious toss, but Don's bible stop made me think of Salman Rushdie's memoir of life under the Ayatollah's fatwah, Joseph Anton. Rushdie had some unkind things to say about his (second?) wife. He marvelled at her narcissism, her utter lack of self-insight, at her ability to say the most breathtakingly selfish things such that Salman didn't know whether to cry or stand up and applaud. I get it.

But next time I'm in DC, I'll be making a stop to that church and taking a celebratory selfie. It'll be a re-enactment, a pilgrimage, might even hire an ill-fitting suit and toupee for the occasion.

What will Don do next?

Yesterday's Walk of Holiness by Donald was mag-f******-nificent. I woke up this morning thinking of it. I'm not a theatrical person, generally, but I have a taste for the absurd, and Don's performance outside the church was outstandingly odd.

I admit, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Not to sound like a pretentious toss, but Don's bible stop made me think of Salman Rushdie's memoir of life under the Ayatollah's fatwah, Joseph Anton. Rushdie had some unkind things to say about his (second?) wife. He marvelled at her narcissism, her utter lack of self-insight, at her ability to say the most breathtakingly selfish things such that Salman didn't know whether to cry or stand up and applaud. I get it.

But next time I'm in DC, I'll be making a stop to that church and taking a celebratory selfie. It'll be a re-enactment, a pilgrimage, might even hire an ill-fitting suit and toupee for the occasion.

What will Don do next?
What will Don do next?
Whatever he pleases as he has done throughout his term.
Hopefully his only term.

What will Don do next?
You will have to add another site to your next visit to the US.

Today,Trump will visit the Shrine to St John Paul II.

Quick Trump scorecard:

Long-term economics
* Provides massive corporate tax cuts that increase government debt and are used for unproductive share buybacks (enriches himself and peers)
* Engages in trade war that hurts US agriculture and other areas of US supply chain (does not understand economics of trade)
* Oversees chaotic Covid economic response (contrast to efficiency of Australia's economic response)

Foreign policy
* Putin, Xi, and Kim out-negotiate him because they know he has a simplistic negotiating style ignorant of history, politics, economics, and flattery
* Creates dangerous power vacuums by undermining international structures that have overall supported global stability post-WW2
* Promotes autocrats like Bolsonaro

Domestic crises
* Covid denial, undermining health experts, 105,000 deaths (under-stated)
* Inability to soothe nation that is rioting, instead uses inflammatory language and promoting military response
* Undermining democratic structures - voter suppression campaign for 2020

Every President since Nixon would have done a much better job

Trump is intellectually, ethically, and temperamentally incompetent for the presidency

The USA, probably the greatest country in history, now has a trajectory of fascism

He, and his Republican Senate enablers, are creating a global civilisational disaster

Apologists for Trump are now likely suffering cognitive dissonance, greed, or have an under-developed sense of ethics

Last edited:
From my inbox today, thought I would share comrades...

CIA veterans worry the US is going the way of a dictatorship...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...b210b8-a4f6-11ea-bb20-ebf0921f3bbd_story.html

Nobel prize winner Krugman, who has forecast economics better than anyone the past 15 years (and very good on politics)...

https://messaging-custom-newsletter...33d1&user_id=1b9faac7ee235cc6e4dfb508a5b9bf45

Uses emotive language, but has some very good insights…

https://newrepublic.com/article/157...etter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tnr_daily

This is one written by a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, not a group of people renowned for basket-weaving or being easily shocked:

Mullen doesn't call it fascism, but clearly sees that the Republic is Donald's plaything, to be venerated if it chooses him as its leader or torn down if it doesn't.

Great links. I'm looking at this U.S debacle take place like a slow-mo train-wreck. I feel sorry for all the nice people that I met during my travels there. Warm, hospitable, and always respectful.

Unfortunately America is deeply divided and Trump is using fear, hate, and lies to further his power. I will no longer afford anyone that continues to support him the basic courtesy of listening to what they have to say.

This might be a good way forward:

1591151688919.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back