All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, the classic Trump defence. Blame a Democrat!
Just ignore the fact that the states, like our states, take their initial response from the feds.
Just ignore the fact that Trump refused viable test kits from WHO in favour of faulty kits.
ok so you blame trump for the new york disater then?
what trump did to bill gates and WHO was great they are corrupt to the bone

US: 327 deaths per million people.
Australia: 4 deaths per million.
I’m very confident about my maths.
That maths is correct - however; there may be a case that comparing countries is fraught - age demographics, health systems, structure/no of layers of government (federal, unitary etc), population density, co - morbidity factors, housing types - public housing vs 1/4 acre blocks - the death rate in Africa is relatively low because people do not live as long as in the West etc etc - why does Vietnam have no deaths?

ok so you blame trump for the new york disater then?
what trump did to bill gates and WHO was great they are corrupt to the bone
There’s that distraction again.
Its not rumpy Trumps, it’s Bill Gates!
So laughable. Next it’ll be “it’s not Trumpy, it’s 5G!”.

That maths is correct - however; there may be a case that comparing countries is fraught - age demographics, health systems, structure/no of layers of government (federal, unitary etc), population density, co - morbidity factors, housing types - public housing vs 1/4 acre blocks - the death rate in Africa is relatively low because people do not live as long as in the West etc etc - why does Vietnam have no deaths?
You think “the richest/greatest” country in the world has an acceptable death rate compared to others?
Do you think the great figures fro places like Australia and NZ are not the result of the respective Governments initial responses?
Out of 146 records, the US are 9th. Beaten by countries that seriously mishandled the response, Like Italy, like the “herd” response of the UK and Sweden.
In all those countries the Governments are rightly being held to account for their failings. As the US Government should be, and when the history is written, will be.

There’s that distraction again.
Its not rumpy Trumps, it’s Bill Gates!
So laughable. Next it’ll be “it’s not Trumpy, it’s 5G!”.
did i mention 5G?
distraction?
yeah bill gates funds the WHO
come on you can do better then that write something worth reading

Checking the Vietnam thing.
Its an outstanding result, that appears to be factual.
And why?
Because they understood that they had limited resources to fit an outbreak so took quick and decisive steps.
Reporting its first case on January 22, Vietnam rapidly moved to establish a ministerial taskforce known as the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control.

"Its first risk assessment exercise was conducted in early January — soon after cases in China started being reported," the World Health Organization's representative to Vietnam, Kidong Park, told AAP.

Professor Toole said Vietnam "acted probably faster than any country in the world outside China".

By February 1, flag carrier Vietnam Airlines announced the suspension of all flights to and from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Borders were closed soon afterwards, suspending all international flights by March 21.

"There were many lessons learnt from the SARS epidemic of 2003,and the Government has cleverly used this rich experience and acted responsibly," Ms Kane said.

Those returning to Vietnam have been required to quarantine for 14 days at Government-funded and operated facilities.

Vietnam has isolated all people even suspected of being infected. Tens of thousands of people have been placed into quarantine.

By early March, Vietnamese scientists had already developed several low-cost test kits.

"By that point, the US didn't even have an effective test," Professor Toole said. "Vietnam had three."
The bolded parts are everything that Trump failed to do.

did i mention 5G?
distraction?
yeah bill gates funds the WHO
come on you can do better then that write something worth reading
I said that 5G would be your next conspiracy theory distraction from Trumps failings.
Its a well worn path the last few weeks by the Trumpettes.
Gates.
WHO.
5G.
Not always in that order.

Checking the Vietnam thing.
Its an outstanding result, that appears to be factual.
And why?
Because they understood that they had limited resources to fit an outbreak so took quick and decisive steps.

The bolded parts are everything that Trump failed to do.
Nothing I have posted supports Trump - just saying that comparing countries is a tricky thing from a statistics viewpoint and
good on Vietnam

I said that 5G would be your next conspiracy theory distraction from Trumps failings.
Gates.
WHO.
5G.
i dont know about 5g to be honest i have not looked to much in to it
im a proud tinfoil hat wearing free thinker would suck to have my mind in prison like your good self

not me think we need a change from the typical politician
I had to go to court once. I hate lawyers, so I paid my mate Macka to represent me. Macka was great. Told it straight. Called everyone a dickhead. But it was rigged and we lost the case. Macka told them so too. Macka was much better than hiring a typical lawyer.

I had to go to court once. I hate lawyers, so I paid my mate Macka to represent me. Macka was great. Told it straight. Called everyone a dickhead. But it was rigged and we lost the case. Macka told them so too. Macka was much better than hiring a typical lawyer.
I call bullshit!

I have taken 2 businesses to VCAT (no lawyers) - won both times - they paid up.
Sued a prick once for breach of contract - won the case (used a lawyer to represent me) was awarded damages - prick then declared himself bankrupt.

I have taken 2 businesses to VCAT (no lawyers) - won both times - they paid up.
Sued a prick once for breach of contract - won the case (used a lawyer to represent me) was awarded damages - prick then declared himself bankrupt.
You should have hired Macka. He would have lost because they're out to get him. But he would have stuck it right up them and told them how rigged it was. It would have been great. Domination!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gates.
WHO.
5G.
Soros? Don't leave him out, he has a lot to answer for.:D

The Bill Gates theory/accusation is a disgrace to all clear thinking people.

Soros? Don't leave him out, he has a lot to answer for.:D

The Bill Gates theory/accusation is a disgrace to all clear thinking people.
Soros arranged for pallets of bricks to be distributed to all the big cities in the USA.;)

Last edited:
Posting that shows how ignorant you are and the posters that have liked your post are just as ignorant.
One post in this thread and you decided to attack posters instead of the content?

Not sure who is the ignorant one here, but just guessing. ...

2020-04-17_160751.jpg

All three things have occurred under Donald J Trump please correct me if that's wrong.

That's right, "occurred under him" not caused by him as your initial post insinuates. The virus originated from China and because of China's incompetence and coverups, the coronavirus has killed and affected millions of lives around the world which has resulted in destroying most of the world economies. The race riots are caused by the radical left, not Trump. Trump has handled himself superbly through all this. He will get another term. Mark my words.

That's right, "occurred under him" not caused by him as your initial post insinuates. The virus originated from China and because of China's incompetence and coverups, the coronavirus has killed and affected millions of lives around the world which has resulted in destroying most of the world economies. The race riots are caused by the radical left, not Trump. Trump has handled himself superbly through all this. He will get another term. Mark my words.
stop it you are making too much sense you need to believe cnn and mainstream media they care for us like bill gates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back