All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dear Trump's House of Lies is being dismantled. (Although the Biden name was useful in getting the job).

But then again Trump's daughter hasn't done too badly either. It normally takes years to obtain approval for Trademarks in China.

1591406112766.png

2020-06-05_210348.jpg

Bloody lucky George Floyd got murdered by that cop.
Trumpy thinks he’s looking down thinking what a wonderful day it is in America now......
Hopefully George is looking down and saying this is a great thing that's happening for our country. (It's) a great day for him. It's a great day for everybody,"

You can’t make this s**t up.

The absence of domus in here is lamentable. Sure, I disagree with most or all of what he says, and a portion of it strikes me as unhinged, but his prose is more pleasing and thoughtful the current selection of Trump-humpers.

Will he make this thread great again good okay less hillbilly?
I suspect domus has heeded his inner Confucius - Eagle fly higher than Sparrow.

Why waste time in a thread when stick your head above the parapet and you are immediately in some WWW tag-team 3+ on one dogfight?

The current anarchy in some US cities (all Dem) is unfortunate, driven as it is by an organized fascist/communist agenda reprising the 1968 'revolutions' in France, Italy and Germany [Jacques Derrida, Michel Foucault, Dany le Rouge, Baader- Meinhoff gang, Italian Red Brigade]; then USA with its Black Panthers et. al.

The Dems suffered their worst electoral loss in over 50 years with the resounding defeat of their candidate Hillary. This was an existential crisis for those who sought to create and control the zeitgeist to fit their weltanschauung. [Forgive the German, but political philosophy is best suited in German than English imo.]

Skeletons remained uncovered due to this unexpected win by Trump, and accordingly it was helter-skelter to hide the bodies and lay false trials.

But now, having been exposed as having waged an illegal war against a sitting President, and having failed at impeachment proceedings, and having failed to totally wreck the US economy thru illegal shutdowns during the CV beat-up, the Dems, thru their anarchist allies, have seized upon the unfortunate death [I think the cop's action was dreadful] of a crim with a 15 year crime-sheet, in a list-ditch effort to defeat Trump in November.

But here we have comments not out of place in a supermarket rag focusing on personal issues, and ignoring the true story - the end run around the US Constitution and a coup against a sitting President.

But good clickbait, right?

Why waste time in a thread when stick your head above the parapet and you are immediately in some WWW tag-team 3+ on one dogfight?

The current anarchy in some US cities (all Dem) is unfortunate, driven as it is by an organized fascist/communist agenda reprising the 1968 'revolutions' in France, Italy and Germany [Jacques Derrida, Michel Foucault, Dany le Rouge, Baader- Meinhoff gang, Italian Red Brigade]; then USA with its Black Panthers et. al.

The Dems suffered their worst electoral loss in over 50 years with the resounding defeat of their candidate Hillary. This was an existential crisis for those who sought to create and control the zeitgeist to fit their weltanschauung. [Forgive the German, but political philosophy is best suited in German than English imo.]

Skeletons remained uncovered due to this unexpected win by Trump, and accordingly it was helter-skelter to hide the bodies and lay false trials.

But now, having been exposed as having waged an illegal war against a sitting President, and having failed at impeachment proceedings, and having failed to totally wreck the US economy thru illegal shutdowns during the CV beat-up, the Dems, thru their anarchist allies, have seized upon the unfortunate death [I think the cop's action was dreadful] of a crim with a 15 year crime-sheet, in a list-ditch effort to defeat Trump in November.

But here we have comments not out of place in a supermarket rag focusing on personal issues, and ignoring the true story - the end run around the US Constitution and a coup against a sitting President.

Well done on channeling Domus. He could not have written it better himself!

except he probably would have thrown in an Obamagate! in there somewhere

If your version of reality truly believes that the discontent in the US at the moment is being mostly driven 'by an organized fascist/communist agenda', then I doubt that your reality and my reality will be catching up for a beer anytime soon.

My version is more banal, which is to say that the protests are being fueled by the angst of a minority population which is tired of suffering police brutality, and which at this point in time also finds itself at disproportionate risk of illness and death from COVID-19. Throw in a President who seems short on understanding, and you find enough ordinary people --of all colours-- who feel that the only possible response is to take to the streets.

No German words are required for my weltanschauung. I've been interested enough in the perspectives of protesters to listen to them, and haven't heard much in the way of Foucauldian intellectual pixie dust or a fascist/communist push for power.

Maybe I need to listed a bit harder?

PS Magpie of course
If your version of reality truly believes that the discontent in the US at the moment is being mostly driven 'by an organized fascist/communist agenda', then I doubt that your reality and my reality will be catching up for a beer anytime soon.

My version is more banal, which is to say that the protests are being fueled by the angst of a minority population which is tired of suffering police brutality, and which at this point in time also finds itself at disproportionate risk of illness and death from COVID-19. Throw in a President who seems short on understanding, and you find enough ordinary people --of all colours-- who feel that the only possible response is to take to the streets.

No German words are required for my weltanschauung. I've been interested enough in the perspectives of protesters to listen to them, and haven't heard much in the way of Foucauldian intellectual pixie dust or a fascist/communist push for power.

Maybe I need to listed a bit harder?
When you frame the discussion in terms of 'versions of reality' you have immediately lost all credibility. Truth is objective, bud. Your comment about versions of reality merely confirm your indoctrination by some third-rate SJW educational madrassa/MSM hyperbole.

I live in the States. Do you? What do you know of the feelings of the "ordinary people" on this? You are seeing activists on TV. Not "ordinary people". No "ordinary people" nor bona fide protestors engage in an orgy of organized looting, arson, violence and general mayhem. My direct feedback from ordinary Americans differs from your supposition (which to your credit you label as banal).

And re CV, US death rate per capita is currently 9th, after UK, Spain, Belgium, Italy and others [look it up]. There is enormous pushback by citizens and the courts concerning shutdowns. But you don't see it in the media - except in a negative way.

PS Sure, they wouldn't have heard of Foucault. They wouldn't know how to spell it. So do you applaud ignorance or are you just chasin' the truck?

Awesome deflection.

But you can't debate my points, can you.
lets have a go shall we

What? in what way was it organised? only dem states? seems like every state had protests.

Dont disagree with this

by which side?

What is the illegal war? Obamagate?
Why is Barr not prosecuting if there is an illegal war?

Corona virus is a personal issue because my relatives are suffering in Massachusetts. That is the true story

PS Magpie of course

When you frame the discussion in terms of 'versions of reality' you have immediately lost all credibility. Truth is objective, bud. Your comment about versions of reality merely confirm your indoctrination by some third-rate SJW educational madrassa/MSM hyperbole.

I live in the States. Do you? What do you know of the feelings of the "ordinary people" on this? You are seeing activists on TV. Not "ordinary people". No "ordinary people" nor bona fide protestors engage in an orgy of organized looting, arson, violence and general mayhem. My direct feedback from ordinary Americans differs from your supposition (which to your credit you label as banal).

And re CV, US death rate per capita is currently 9th, after UK, Spain, Belgium, Italy and others [look it up]. There is enormous pushback by citizens and the courts concerning shutdowns. But you don't see it in the media - except in a negative way.

PS Sure, they wouldn't have heard of Foucault. They wouldn't know how to spell it. So do you applaud ignorance or are you just chasin' the truck?

People subscribe to different versions of reality. It's odd, but they show tendencies to thinking different things, holding different positions, believing in different ideas of what is good and evil in the world. The perceive differently. I would have thought it was obvious, uncontroversial even. I'm sure I thought as much before my indoctrination, but now it seems my credibility is shot and my inadequate education is showing.

Yes, I've been seeing activists on the TV: there have been activists holding signs, occupying space, chanting, holding vigils, marching peacefully, all of them activists. Before they became activists, I do believe that the overwhelming majority of them were also 'ordinary people'. Indeed, they still are ordinary people, albeit ordinary people putting in a good impression of activist-citizens. Maybe things are different in your version of reality (doh), but 'activist' in my world isn't pejorative or a euphemism for a revolutionary soldier in the fascist/communist Order of Chaos.

I'm familiar with efforts to delegitimise protest movements by harking to minority of looters and arsonists. It's a timeless tactic, as old as protest itself, but rather more unimaginative and predictable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live in the States. Do you?
Irrelevant, other posters who post on BF and live in the US also have their versions and don't line up with yours.

I have relatives that live in Connecticut, New Jersey, San Fransisco and New York (all great states that I have visited for extended periods) who I am in contact regularly. What makes your opinion more relevant than theirs?

You seem a bit confused. I think you'll find it's the madrassas (or their American counterparts, the fundamentalist churches) that are notorious for claiming there is only one valid perspective. Like yourself, they madrassas aren't preaching the acceptability of different versions of reality.

I've had a shudder of terror, the thought of fundamentalist Islam uniting with fundamentalist christianity due to the similarity of their ideology.

Last edited:
You seem a bit confused. I think you'll find it's the madrassas (or their American counterparts, the fundamentalist churches) that are notorious for claiming there is only one valid perspective. Like yourself, they madrassas aren't preaching the acceptability of different versions of reality.

I've had a shudder of terror, the thought of fundamentalist Islam uniting with fundamentalist christianity due to the similarity of their ideology.
No need for shudders sr - any fundamentalism is by it's very nature destructive and that includes self destruction.
If fundamentalist Islam ever gains total control the 'glorious' victory will not signal the end of war and terrorism.
Why?
Because fundamentalism is a NARROW mindset so narrow that all the various factions and schisms that have banded together on the destructive path will then turn on each other.
Each faction or schism insisting that only THEIR interpretation of Islam is the true path.
The bloodshed would continue until one is left and that single remaining power would invoke such a totalitarian regime that no possible uprising can be successful.
As for fundamentalist Christians - they are already at work against other western religions, penetrated by radical action groups and so-called 'civil rights' activationists their agenda is every bit as destructive as radical Islam.
In other words the barbarians may be at our gates but don't forget the jackals in our midst.

Irrelevant, other posters who post on BF and live in the US also have their versions and don't line up with yours.

I have relatives that live in Connecticut, New Jersey, San Fransisco and New York (all great states that I have visited for extended periods) who I am in contact regularly. What makes your opinion more relevant than theirs?
Who said it was?

Perhaps you should improve your text comprehension - my comment was directed to JB.

Who said it was?
I live in the States. Do you?
What was this supposed to mean?

Perhaps you should improve your text comprehension - my comment was directed to JB.

You are posting on a forum for all members to read and reply on if they wish.

You approve of censorship?

Love your jibes, although water of a duck's with me.:)

Who said it was?

You said it was by elevating your opinion on the fact you live in the country of this discussion.
Unless you directly address your opinion to a poster, we will all take it as an opinion directed to us all.
Welcome to social media!

Delta one of my best friends is a native born Texan and a huge Trump supporter - as a politician.
But his opinion of him is that as a human being he is a great steaming pile of sht!
You have obviously been drinking the cool aid for a long long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back