All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Biden looks like he was once dead and someone reanimated him in time for the election, the US is in big trouble with trump and Biden as the only candidates

The entertainment never stops. I was watching the most recent campaign video for Donald, and he is grooving to the sounds of the Village People singing YMCA. I know that the context gets lost over the years but the Village People were a group of gay men from San Francisco, put together by a producer to largely cater to the gay audience, although they went mainstream.

The song, YMCA, is a tongue-in-cheek ode to the YMCA as a place for fit young gay men to meet and hook up.....lol So here I have this visual of Trump grooving along to a song by a group of gay men about a method to hook up sexually with other gays.

I think the often overused word of surreal caters for this scenario.

I just hope those alt right boys in their jungle gear and with their machine guns are taking notes and get their asses down to the local YMCA to engage in some good clean fun.
Trump is the biggest supporter of gay rights in presidential history! You seem to be under the misapprehension that Trump doesn't know that the Village People were gay icons.

its being censored because its lies
Fact checking is independent... your sources are the problem.
Latest Joe Biden revelations are what the Clinton revelations are. Fake news and a distraction from the real problem from the Republicans that are left (and they are jumping ship quick smart too)

Did you sign the Murdoch petition? Given your problem with the media i think that a royal commission into the media would be a good thing
You are embarrassing yourself. Does the laptop belong to Hunter Biden? Yes. Irrefutably. His signature is on the docket where he dropped it off along with his phone number. He was identified as the man who dropped off the laptop by the store owner. There are thousands of photos and videos of Hunter Biden having sex with various girls, said to be underaged while high on crack. There are thousands of emails which have been verified because diligent reporters have contacted recipients of the emails to confirm whether or not they received them on the dates listed and whether they were authentic. There is information and dates on this laptop that only an insider within the Biden business could have known about.

Now a former business partner of the Bidens who was involved in these shady deals has come out and handed over his three mobile phones. He was involved in actual meetings with Joe and Hunter.

Hunter Biden's lawyer asked the store owner to return Hunter's laptop! They have that email!

There is more proof for this scandal in the form of witnesses, documentation and photos/videos than the hoax investigation known as the Russian Collusion scandal which got wall to wall coverage on Facebook , Twitter and every news outlet for three years when none of it was verified or proven!

You have zero credibility along with the big tech companies , MSM, Democrat party and the scum formerly associated with the FBI who were in on the set up of Trump who claim although they have no proof and have no evidence they are certain its another Russian job to upset Biden's chances! :D

Biden has still not once questioned the authenticity of the laptops contents. He just runs and hides with the help of the media and his party.

How can you even pretend to swallow this s**t and retain your credibility?

Trump is the biggest supporter of gay rights in presidential history! You seem to be under the misapprehension that Trump doesn't know that the Village People were gay icons.

i think he would sell real estate to an axe murderer. I have no doubt. I think the only group of people that he doesnt like are those without money, although if they're willing to work for peanuts he would warm to them.

and yes, his son is bisexual at the very least or even a closet homosexual so i dont see why he would have any problems with gays.

The big advantage is that he isnt religious. It's mostly religious types that really hate gays. Trump might carry bibles for advertising purposes but he's interested in doing the best for himself in this life.

I was thinking more about how he was portraying himself to the midwest christians who vote for him. However, they overlook his attitude to women and a whole host of things. Most american christians think christianity is about god helping them to get rich, so they dont have problems with trump there....

It was just a curious thing...

I think he might win. Greed is good. Selfishness is good. We live in these times. Biden doesnt project profit like Trump does so I think your boy is going to pull it off.

You are embarrassing yourself. Does the laptop belong to Hunter Biden? Yes. Irrefutably. His signature is on the docket where he dropped it off along with his phone number. He was identified as the man who dropped off the laptop by the store owner. There are thousands of photos and videos of Hunter Biden having sex with various girls, said to be underaged while high on crack. There are thousands of emails which have been verified because diligent reporters have contacted recipients of the emails to confirm whether or not they received them on the dates listed and whether they were authentic. There is information and dates on this laptop that only an insider within the Biden business could have known about.

Thousands of emails. billions of photos. Can you please give me a link to these... I did a search for a minute under hunter biden sex photos and couldnt find anything at all..... obviously, they would be out and about. Of course, I need to get a good feel about what hunter biden looks like as you might just send me some of your own pr0n sites to fool me

Thousands of emails. billions of photos. Can you please give me a link to these... I did a search for a minute under hunter biden sex photos and couldnt find anything at all..... obviously, they would be out and about. Of course, I need to get a good feel about what hunter biden looks like as you might just send me some of your own pr0n sites to fool me

New York Post or some Q site will give you that fake information,
Or maybe Rudy G's tweeter.

Hmmm.... a lot of talk about “ the big mans 10% “.
Its a pity this was dated 2017.
Now what year did orange man become Prez?
Oh that’s right, 2016.
So, what was the big mans position in 2017?
Thats right, exactly what it is now!
Clutching at straws the right wingers. And not much traction on this issue in the states, apart from the usual sources pandering to the usual audience.
This isn’t the Hilary email dump.

We had Obamagate
Hillary gate
Ukraine has the servers etc etc
And now Hunter Gate.

and there's this guy who saves phones from 2000, and waits until October 2020. I've got a sony phone from about 2010. I had an old Nokia from 10 years earlier but I threw it out. This guy must be a real hoarder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and there's this guy who saves phones from 2000, and waits until October 2020. I've got a sony phone from about 2010. I had an old Nokia from 10 years earlier but I threw it out. This guy must be a real hoarder

Possibly this Hunter thing will lack oxygen in 3 days Trump knows that same with fox.
And I am being kind.

I did a 1 minute search and came up with some reading for the professor. It's from Forbes which I presume is a suitable right wing media outlet.... well not right enough of course but it isnt one of those lefty sites that we hate...

Is it Hunters laptop? Of course it is. End of story. Just imagine if it was Don juniors laptop. Your double standards are embarrassing.

Is it Hunters laptop? Of course it is. End of story. Just imagine if it was Don juniors laptop. Your double standards are embarrassing.

well dont be embarassed. This is the world of trump. You seem to be so out of tune with him. On the other hand, I feel a certain closeness to Donald.

I just read this quote

“Honestly, when I bought [Miss Universe], the bathing suits got smaller and the heels got higher and the ratings went up,” he told Vanity Fair in January.

lol.... damn you gotta love his attitude to women... he doesnt have much luck controlling his wife though. He looks like the type of guy who gets behind closed doors and asks for a spanking...

I did a 1 minute search and came up with some reading for the professor. It's from Forbes which I presume is a suitable right wing media outlet.... well not right enough of course but it isnt one of those lefty sites that we hate...

Sadly for you, the narrative simply isn't supported by the facts. Trump has been demonstrably and irrefutably far harsher on the Russians than any one from the previous administration. This completely shatters the Russian influence inference.

He was also subjected to three years of forensic scrutiny by a gang of Democrat or Never Trump RINOS who came up with NOTHING!

The media also covered the investigation 24/7 for three years. Spot the difference.

Biden is running for president. Why won't the media apply the same scrutiny to him as they did a hoax about Trump.

Now a former business partner of the Bidens who was involved in these shady deals has come out and handed over his three mobile phones. He was involved in actual meetings with Joe and Hunter.

Hunter Biden's lawyer asked the store owner to return Hunter's laptop! They have that email!

There is more proof for this scandal in the form of witnesses, documentation and photos/videos than the hoax investigation known as the Russian Collusion scandal which got wall to wall coverage on Facebook , Twitter and every news outlet for three years when none of it was verified or proven!

You have zero credibility along with the big tech companies , MSM, Democrat party and the scum formerly associated with the FBI who were in on the set up of Trump who claim although they have no proof and have no evidence they are certain its another Russian job to upset Biden's chances! :D

Biden has still not once questioned the authenticity of the laptops contents. He just runs and hides with the help of the media and his party.

How can you even pretend to swallow this sh*t and retain your credibility?

When your evidence comes from a creditable news source i will listen

i think he would sell real estate to an axe murderer. I have no doubt. I think the only group of people that he doesnt like are those without money, although if they're willing to work for peanuts he would warm to them.

and yes, his son is bisexual at the very least or even a closet homosexual so i dont see why he would have any problems with gays.

The big advantage is that he isnt religious. It's mostly religious types that really hate gays. Trump might carry bibles for advertising purposes but he's interested in doing the best for himself in this life.

I was thinking more about how he was portraying himself to the midwest christians who vote for him. However, they overlook his attitude to women and a whole host of things. Most american christians think christianity is about god helping them to get rich, so they dont have problems with trump there....

It was just a curious thing...

I think he might win. Greed is good. Selfishness is good. We live in these times. Biden doesnt project profit like Trump does so I think your boy is going to pull it off.

You talk about greed and then suggest Biden isn't the creepy sleaze selling out his country to make money for his family. You are hilarious. Wall Street and all the high tech billionaires are spending hundreds of millions on support of Biden. What are you smoking?

When your evidence comes from a creditable news source i will listen
You embarrass yourself more and more with each desperate post. I will repeat. The Biden's have not publicly refuted the authenticity of the laptop or it's contents. If it was all made up why isn't he demanding his time in the sun to prove who is telling the truth. Trump did that every day of the Russian Collusion hoax. He didn't hide in his bloody basement.

You embarrass yourself more and more with each desperate post. I will repeat. The Biden's have not publicly refuted the authenticity of the laptop or it's contents. If it was all made up why isn't he demanding his time in the sun to prove who is telling the truth. Trump did that every day of the Russian Collusion hoax. He didn't hide in his bloody basement.
lol please dont play the man cos i never do. All i ask is for one article that is not Bongino or Breitbart or Fox News or any article when i check that doesnt state is to the far right and i will listen.

You talk about greed and then suggest Biden isn't the creepy sleaze selling out his country to make money for his family. You are hilarious. Wall Street and all the high tech billionaires are spending hundreds of millions on support of Biden. What are you smoking?

Professor, I shudder to think what your classes must have been like. I'm not a supporter of biden. I'M A TRUMP SUPPORTER.... did you get that? I love his stuff with the babes. I like what he imports from eastern europe.... get my drift?

I still remember that comment you made about trump being a good man....LOL...omg I dont know whether the biggest red neck in deepest darkest louisiana would say that...so get with the program Professor or you're fired!!!

1603525585419.png

Professor, I shudder to think what your classes must have been like. I'm not a supporter of biden. I'M A TRUMP SUPPORTER.... did you get that? I love his stuff with the babes. I like what he imports from eastern europe.... get my drift?

I still remember that comment you made about trump being a good man....LOL...omg I dont know whether the biggest red neck in deepest darkest louisiana would say that...so get with the program Professor or you're fired!!!

View attachment 993912

I'm happy to hear you support his taste in women. Your suggestion in your last post was still an inaccurate one. When did I ever suggest you were a Biden supporter? As for being a good bloke- Trump has produced lovely kids who are well liked by all who meet them other than blind politically partisan hacks. Bad men rarely produce an entire brood of good, well liked, responsible, hard working kids.

Shudder away. My classes were always a joy for me and the kids in my care and always very educational.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back