All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not sure this Qanon bs has ever been right.

Qanon don’t have to be right.
The fevered followers of Qanon just need to be feed what they want to hear. If that turnsoutto beabsolute bs, which most of it is, the they simply fall back on the default line that they are being lied to and the evil empire has fudged the truth.
cannot win with those short of brain cells.

Last edited:
Qanon don’t have to be right.
The fevered followers of Qanon just need to be feed what they want to hear. If that turnsoutto beabsolute bs, which most of it is, the they simply fall back on the default line that they are being lied to and the evil empire has fudged the truth.
canot win with those short of brain cells.
How long to go now?

Can't wait to win my bet with johncitizen. Am calling it in on the 20th January since he hasn't concede yet.

How long to go now?

Can't wait to win my bet with johncitizen. Am calling it in on the 20th January since he hasn't concede yet.

69967ECC-FD91-4C12-B490-31EE615B9631.png

Getting excited.
Only an assassination can stop you collecting on your bet.
I have absolute faith that Johnny will surface in 2 1/2 days, and I expect we will all respect him for that when he does.
We will also have a bit of fun, crowing if you will, but I hope he understands it’s all in good fun.
After all, Trump/Biden, they aren’t our Presidents!

No,Trump supporters here on Bigfooty Lol.I think you know who I’m talking about.One of them hasn’t been here for a while. :)

oh ok. I just had this mental picture of trump supporters getting hyper in sleepy downtown hobart... I know the greenies living in the trees are ferocious ...

i think johnny and pinky have gone in for a reprogramming session...a reboot...a firmware upgrade... but like their hero they will be back...they are men of integrity

No,Trump supporters here on Bigfooty Lol.I think you know who I’m talking about.One of them hasn’t been here for a while. :)
I’m going to be very fair to the poster you refer to.
He withdrew from this thread, but is still active on the Collingwood board, promising to return after the inauguration if Biden is proclaimed President.
He still has to fulfill that promise, but I live in hope.

Yes, and as far as I know they are still going with the Q bs that Biden will not inaugurated be. They don’t explain how this won’t happen (he’d have to be incapacitated or dead).

Im not sure this Qanon bs has ever been right.

The capitol putsch was actually a false flag set up by trump to draw the national guard (that’s secretly loyal to him) out onto the street. The barricades and national guard aren’t there to keep people out but to keep people in. It’s drawing the cabal into an open air prison as a trap, whereby they’ll be arrested and trump will be inaugurated.

I wish I could say that’s a bit of creative writing on my behalf, but that is actually one of the q theories being discussed.

The capitol putsch was actually a false flag set up by trump to draw the national guard (that’s secretly loyal to him) out onto the street. The barricades and national guard aren’t there to keep people out but to keep people in. It’s drawing the cabal into an open air prison as a trap, whereby they’ll be arrested and trump will be inaugurated.

I wish I could say that’s a bit of creative writing on my behalf, but that is actually one of the q theories being discussed.

putsch....excellent work. you're wasted on here...

A few more pardons from the outgoing peanut, a couple more sooks to confirm his unassailable position as America's most 'triggered', and then Don is done.

Hard to be inspired by President JB, but definitely a step forward for decency.

A few more pardons from the outgoing peanut, a couple more sooks to confirm his unassailable position as America's most 'triggered', and then Don is done.

If Biden can enact his environmental policies and infrastructure spending ideas, he may be regarded as transformative

His Cabinet members are very good

There are reasons for optimism

Dear President JB

I find you inspirational - particularly your penchant for giving yourself grandiose titles.

Yours sincerely
Commander SR

Biden is old,slow,a bit doddery.But underneath it all you get a sense that he’s a normal,decent human being,something you could never say for Trump.For all his flaws Biden will be a thousand times better than Trump,as would any half decent Democrat or Republican.

If Biden can enact his environmental policies and infrastructure spending ideas, he may be regarded as transformative

I think trump voters will push back as hard as democrat supporters have pushed back on trump. He might be able to establish some small initiatives like the health care under obama, but they are easily sidelined by future republicans. And while he's got the more left wing breathing down his neck to do something, the big corporate/big union supporters arent going to like the old economy areas being pushed to one side. So it might be hard for him to generate much within his own party... and he's a consensus sort of guy too. It might have needed someone like Bernie to actually light the fire of green policies.

I think where he needs to win is taxation. He needs to turn that around and he needs to win that debate. He wont get anything done on infrastructure and green spending, if he doesnt win the tax debate. And for that he needs to win the confidence in gov't debate, and that will be a tall ask.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just had a thought. Post independence, india and pakistan was created to cater for hindu muslim differences. So there was east and west portion of pakistan sandwiching India for the first 15 years..... I wonder if the same could be done with the USA. Create two states with california and new york forming a liberal nation and the mid-West of the USA forming a more conservative nation.

You've always been somewhat bullish about the old bloke, Walt.

My optimism is cautious.

I suppose that the first 1-2 years will tell the story, so hopefully it's a good story.

View attachment 1042501

Getting excited.
Only an assassination can stop you collecting on your bet.
I have absolute faith that Johnny will surface in 2 1/2 days, and I expect we will all respect him for that when he does.
We will also have a bit of fun, crowing if you will, but I hope he understands it’s all in good fun.
After all, Trump/Biden, they aren’t our Presidents!
Are we there yet?
Re the clock I have to chill champagne and make popcorn!

Anyone with USA history knowledge ?
Can you explain the reason why pardons are given?
Both sides have abused this.
Perhaps in in there constitution.

to me it harks back to what royalty could do... it seems to be something from that era, that leaders would have this "benevolent" power.

but to me its a nonsense, at odds with the executive not having say over the judiciary...

I just saw a video on the bbc site about a policeman called Tarik Johnson at the capitol incident, who donned a MAGA hat. He was suspended....

but when you see the video you can find out what he was trying to do. The thing that gets to me is the "expert" NY detective who gives his insights into Tarik's actions. His commentary is astounding to me..... no wonder american has an us v them mentality.

The other thing is the humanity shown by tarik was responded to by the trumpites....... it's something to consider, between all the point scoring and the trashing going on.

I just saw a video on the bbc site about a policeman called Tarik Johnson at the capitol incident, who donned a MAGA hat. He was suspended....

but when you see the video you can find out what he was trying to do. The thing that gets to me is the "expert" NY detective who gives his insights into Tarik's actions. His commentary is astounding to me..... no wonder american has an us v them mentality.

The other thing is the humanity shown by tarik was responded to by the trumpites....... it's something to consider, between all the point scoring and the trashing going on.

What did you find astounding about the commentary?

What did you find astounding about the commentary?

astounding is probably overkill. I was having a boring day...

but the detective interviewed didnt seem to be able to conceptualise the advantage of engaging with the "threat", or showing some empathy.... also the capitol cop showed some great initiative but the detective didn't really show any enthusiasm for what he did....even though it was obvious that he did it to get his fellow officers out of the building..

i just think generally that people dont speak to each other in america if they're from the opposition. You cant talk to the enemy for some reason. Isn't cancel culture an extreme version of this..... making someone not exist anymore. The detective in the program seemed to be more concerned about why the capitol op gave away his megaphone... to me it was obvious that he wanted the red neck to feel empowered, to make him feel like he was in charge. The detective was also super concerned about the protocol of the capitol cop having his handgun accessible......even though most of the people in the crowd were packing weapons. Just inflexible thinking.

And the cop is suspended for showing the simple flexibility of donning a trump cap to try to make a connection with the crowd.

People talk about healing etc americans coming together etc but I dont think they really want that to happen. They want the other side to give up or back down or just fade away....

what's needed in the US .... ironically... is some christian love thy neighbour stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back