All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

no texas weather was affected by climate change and the utilities werent built for such temperatures.... texas had stayed off the national electricity grid and had relied on electricity provided by the private sector...

the infrastructure is decaying because private sector doesnt invest. It just wants the cash.

Havent you heard Climate changes all the time

Trump and Brexit have screwed the conservatives. They've run anti-establishment campaigns. But the conservatives are the ******* establishment - that's why they're called conservatives - becasue they don't want things to change - they want the structures that they benefit that protect their wealth to remain. That side of politics has just become a shambolic mess, who have no idea what they stand for anymore. It's become a hodge podge of discordant, contradictory ideas.

Why do you think Trump was desperate to get his people into the Supreme Court?
His belief was that they would back him to the hilt.
The reality appears that they have their hands on the knife and it’s buried in his back to the hilt.
Once he got his people onto the bench he thought he didn’t need to do any squirrelling. But......

Shits hitting the fan soon real soon I think

Last edited:

i love your politeness. What did Howard do to you that wasn't nice?...and remember we have kiddies reading this

Id say the casualization of the of force/workchoices, newstart not being raisex.for 25 years until yestsrday, attacks on unions and the fwc ntorduced by alp in 2009,
Should i igo on? Throwing money at an election to get the grey vote doesnt make Howard a lefty. He was just left of hitler to quote the great jonbe54

Some might call your posts self-indulgent. I know I've said it a few times, scrolling down your walls of verbiage.

But it is a non-violent use of time, and I think that you should be commended for that.

And yet I ask that you spare a thought for the more time-poor among us, not least the industrious Excitement Machine, who would be serving up some ripe f****** wisdom if it wasn't for the fact that he's one of the few in this thread working a full-time job.
Well.said.

Oh s**t it was sarcasm? Ok ok if I was working behind a desk and had time privilege of reading books id still be serving up my wisdom like I have been anyway.

Last edited:
What difference does it make if i post off topic briefly? You dont read what i post anyway, so youre just powertripping.

Hypocritical? If its about Trump, why the hell do you spend so much time talking about me?

You go off topic all the time. Lazy 👎

The reason some additional topic is required to frame and triangulate (verifiable truth), a necessary paradign shift when communicating with Dogmatic Sheeple, whose belief held unquestioningly and with undefended certainty.

In the pejorative sense, dogma refers to enforced decisions, such as those of aggressive political interests or authorities. More generally, it is applied to some strong belief which its adherents are not willing to discuss rationally.

Sheeple (of "sheep" and "people") highlights the passive herd behavior of people easily controlled by a governing power or market fads which likens them to sheep, a herd animal that is "easily" led about. The term is used to describe those who voluntarily acquiesce to a suggestion without any significant critical analysis or research. Merriam-Webster defines the term as "people who are docile, compliant, or easily influenced: people likened to sheep".

Clearly born out of concern.🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

I do trust through provision of quality information, strong & sound premises, and framing of alternative debate. I saw this thread and determined by the rot being dribbled that Magpie Supporters deserve to be exposed to significantly superior debate, over the epistemic bubble of negative consequentialism being propergated in this "About Trump" echo chamber.

The information I present is far more attractive and ethical approach because it provides clear and practical guidance – at least in situations where outcomes are easy to predict (Thats your cue to visit the UN, see Agenda 2030, Great Reset on their own website) to maximise benefit for the largest number of people, we must set aside our personal biases and self-interest to benefit others. The ends justifies the means. Side by Side.

What is an Epistemic Bubble & Eco Chamber????

An epistemic bubble is an informational network in which important sources have been excluded by omission, perhaps unintentionally. It is an impaired epistemic framework which lacks strong connectivity. Members within epistemic bubbles are unaware of significant information and reasoning.

On the other hand, an echo chamber is an epistemic construct in which voices are actively excluded and discredited. It does not suffer from a lack in connectivity; rather it depends on a manipulation of trust by methodically discrediting all outside sources.

According to research conducted by the University of Pennsylvania, members of echo chambers become dependent on the sources within the chamber and highly resistant to any external sources.

An important distinction exists in the strength of the respective epistemic structures. Epistemic bubbles are not particularly robust. Relevant information has merely been left out, not discredited. One can ‘pop’ an epistemic bubble by exposing a member to the information and sources that they have been missing.

Echo chambers, however, are incredibly strong. By creating pre-emptive distrust between members and non-members, insiders will be insulated from the validity of counter-evidence and will continue to reinforce the chamber in the form of a closed loop.

Outside voices are heard, but dismissed.

As such, the two concepts are fundamentally distinct and cannot be utilized interchangeably. However, one must note that this distinction is conceptual in nature, and an epistemic community can exercise multiple methods of exclusion to varying extents.

220px-Muenchhausen_Herrfurth_7_500x789.jpg

Baron Munchausen pulls himself out of a mire by his own hair.

In epistemology, the Münchhausen trilemma is a thought experiment used to demonstrate the impossibility of proving any truth, even in the fields of logic and mathematics. If it is asked how any given proposition is known to be true, proof may be provided. Yet that same question can be asked of the proof, and any subsequent proof. The Münchhausen trilemma is that there are only three options when providing further proof in response to further questioning:
  • The circular argument, in which the proof of some proposition is supported only by that proposition

• The regressive argument, in which each proof requires a further proof, ad infinitum

• The dogmatic argument, which rests on accepted precepts which are merely asserted rather than defended
The trilemma, then, is the decision among the three equally unsatisfying options.

The name Münchhausen-Trilemma was coined by the German philosopher Hans Albert in 1968 in reference to a trilemma of "dogmatism versus infinite regress versus psychologism" used by Karl Popper. It is a reference to the problem of "bootstrapping", based on the story of Baron Munchausen (in German, "Münchhausen") pulling himself and the horse on which he was sitting out of a mire by his own hair.

Like Munchausen, who cannot make progress because he has no solid ground to stand on, any purported justification of all knowledge must fail, because it must start from a position of no knowledge, and therefore cannot make progress. It must either start with some knowledge, as with dogmatism, not start at all, as with infinite regress, or be a circular argument, justified only by itself and have no solid foundation, much like Munchausen is only pulling on himself rather than some external handhold.

Infinite Regress (Closed Loop)

In the mode deriving from infinite regress, we say that what is brought forward as a source of conviction for the matter proposed itself needs another such source, which itself needs another, and so ad infinitum, so that we have no point from which to begin to establish anything, and suspension of judgement follows.

We have the mode from hypothesis when the Dogmatists, being thrown back ad infinitum, begin from something which they do not establish but claim to assume simply and without proof in virtue of a concession.

Assuming that knowledge is justified true belief, then:
  1. Suppose that P is some piece of knowledge. Then P is a justified true belief.
  2. The only thing that can justify P is another statement – let's call it P1; so P1 justifies P.
  3. But if P1 is to be a satisfactory justification for P, then we must know that P1.
  4. But for P1 to be known, it must also be a justified true belief.
  5. That justification will be another statement - let's call it P2; so P2 justifies P1.
  6. But if P2 is to be a satisfactory justification for P1, then we must know that P2 is true
  7. But for P2 to count as knowledge, it must itself be a justified true belief.
  8. That justification will in turn be another statement - let's call it P3; so P3 justifies P2.
  9. and so on, ad infinitum.

Socrates established the fact that one cannot depend upon those in "authority" to have sound knowledge and insight. He demonstrated that persons may have power and high position and yet be deeply confused and irrational. Socrates maintained that for an individual to have a good life or to have one that is worth living, he must be a critical questioner and possess an interrogative soul. He established the importance of asking deep questions that probe profoundly into thinking before we accept ideas as worthy of belief.

Socrates established the importance of "seeking evidence, closely examining reasoning and assumptions, analyzing basic concepts, and tracing out implications not only of what is said but of what is done as well". His method of questioning is now known as "Socratic questioning" and is the best known critical thinking teaching strategy.

In his mode of questioning, Socrates highlighted the need for thinking for clarity and logical consistency. He asked people questions to reveal their irrational thinking or lack of reliable knowledge. Socrates demonstrated that having authority does not ensure accurate knowledge. He established the method of questioning beliefs, closely inspecting assumptions and relying on evidence and sound rationale. Plato recorded Socrates' teachings and carried on the tradition of critical thinking. Aristotle and subsequent Greek skeptics refined Socrates' teachings, using systematic thinking and asking questions to ascertain the true nature of reality beyond the way things appear from a glance.

The U.S. National Council for Excellence in Critical Thinking defines critical thinking as the "intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.

Give it a crack!
lol @ you posting about critical thinking . Your arguments are all cut and paste from others and you haven't critically analysed them at all!

Id say the casualization of the of force/workchoices, newstart not being raisex.for 25 years until yestsrday, attacks on unions and the fwc ntorduced by alp in 2009,
Should i igo on? Throwing money at an election to get the grey vote doesnt make Howard a lefty. He was just left of hitler to quote the great jonbe54

ok so howard mightnt have been a leftie. I might move to safer ground and say that reliable sources have told me that joe biden went out for dinner last night and had fricassee of child as his main course...

ok so howard mightnt have been a leftie. I might move to safer ground and say that reliable sources have told me that joe biden went out for dinner last night and had fricassee of child as his main course...
Love ur style mark. If we disagree sometines. x

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well thats good to hear.
But I meant what is your job as for you to be a w***er and troll. What is your purpose?
Why do you have a crack at others for allegedly calling you names and then call this poster a w***er?

Hypocritical much?

Add was $50bn in debt even though mining boom. Sold assets to get + $20bn surplus.

Yet everyone thinks because the country was going well, Johnny Coward was a great leader? Few acknowledge the wasteful spending, and the Costellos tax cuts when the economy was already full of cash should have been taking money out of the economy, pay off defeceit, build that surplus - instead of adding even more money into it. Thats like adding fuel to a fire. Notice the cost of living shoot up straight after? Aus is more expensive than 91% of other countries.

lol @ you posting about critical thinking . Your arguments are all cut and paste from others and you haven't critically analysed them at all!

My opinions are always informed on the backs of giants. Which i note you never seem to mount a mature case for or against. Nor put forward your own position or why? Just generalised attacks. Everytime and youre not alone, this seems to be the post that for some reason prides itself on sitting in a corner having a pull, tipping fan only bath water over itself.

You do understand the term Definition? Why rewrite what other more articulate folk have already?

Further, i have done many times, asked questions and got crickets?

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Lawyers? Fox? haha love your cognitive dissonance. One minute youre hating on Murdoch Fox, but IF it suits your purpose of dismissing Tucker to dismiss me, then frrk it youll take it. Clearly inspired by Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky, smear, play the man. You dont need to ever mount a serious position on anything, just politic against others: ad hominem, ad nauseam, argumentum ad captandum, argumentum ad logicam,
ad infiniti

Contra principia negantem non est disputandum

Personal testimony from a Liberal Democrat did you watch it - dissing Biden, authoritarian take over.
Thoughts?

Wasnt even a political position, i was posting because of how ****ed up the news cycle was. Sure its tailored, sensationalised to a degree, but the personal testimony was distress. You could feel the emotional rawness, of uncertainty, put a tear in the eye.

Last edited:
Love ur style mark. If we disagree sometines. x

there's reports on rupertnews that a flesh eating bug is on the loose in melbourne. I have it on good authority that the clintons have arrived in town and were allowed to leave quarantine to "feed". What is it with these lefties? Dont they have any self control? Fortunately Qanon people are monitoring the situation and keeping them in check. Be careful excitement machine. I'm hearing that they're looking for some fine australian beefcake..

I work in finance. Busy as anything at the moment. Good signs for the economy, none of this doom and gloom Murdoch is trying to push

you work in finance? and i always thought you did something useful but I suppose we all have to make a living. I find that I'm making a bigger contribution at the moment as i'm not currently working...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back