All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Yesterday Lowder with Crowder youtube content created Steven Crowder sent people to Vegas and Detroit to match voter registrations to actual addresses. You’ll be SHOCKED to find out how many were fraudulent.

How accurate is this? They have specific guidelines they must follow, what they can and cant say.

Crowder goes through this in the video, he states where he got the voters details, addresses. Who they voted for? What youtubes conditions were to report this legally.

He clearly states this is 100% truthful verified evidence of fraudulent votes for Joe Biden. He says they could only investigate a limited amount and encourages his followers to do the same.

He challenges youtube to take him to court - he actual pleaded, "please, please, please I would love you to do so" at the end of the episode.

He has a new comedian on his team, Dave (dont know his surname?) who is a pisser, hits most of his gags and the show is better for it, ive tuned in twice now. Crowder does a quality Trump impersonation. I mention this because if you tune in its 70mins the comedy laughs keep you entertained.

Tonight episode just went on air, Twitter removes his account after yesterdays voter fraud episode.

Last edited:
JB1975 Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher by rioters. He returned to his division office and then collapsed bringing the number of deaths to 5. Injuries to police totaled more than 140 and included losing an eye, back injuries, concussion (flag poles came in handy), pepper/bear spray and of course the zip ties were just an acssory to the firearms.

This from the Police Union.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” said the Capitol Police officer’s union chairman, Gus Papathanasiou, in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

According to The Post, 65 D.C. police officers suffered concussions, swollen ankles and wrists, bruises, and irritated lungs from pepper spray. Officers were pushed down stairs, trampled and punched. 81 Capitol police officers were assaulted during the siege, but the extent of their injuries was not detailed in reports.

The union chairman also said that 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for COVID-19 since the attack. Almost all of them had responded to the riot.

Three officers lost their lives amid the aftermath of the attack. U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died from injuries sustained during the siege and two others died by suicide in the weeks after: D.C. Police Officer Jeffrey Smith and U.S. Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood.

Just another day at the office for Trump supporters. Bunch of thugs all because The Loser lied.

Edit: Forgot to add - not one person arrested and taken away on the day. Go figure.
What out of my post, that is what you want to pick up on? Suicide? Not the fire extinguisher, injuries, no arrests, armed to the hilt including zip ties.

That is what jumped out to you?
No. I contradicted your assertion that a police officer was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.

Why do the left constantly censor, cancel and threaten those with opposing voices?
It is positively fascist behaviour. Misspeak or speak out against their policies or beliefs and you are hated and extinguished from every platform and often lose your job. Yet another actor who dared to suggest dehumanising a group of people who vote differently to you leads to violence and oppression of those people was deemed guilty of promoting hate speech-the very thing the actor was condemning.
Only the left have talked about reeducation camps and Cleansing the Trump supporters. Others talked of making lists of those who dared support Trump and make sure they never work again.
Only the left constantly denigrated and demeaned Trump supporters. They were called white supremacists Nazis, deplorable, rednecks, racists and stupid backward hicks. This is why people were emboldened to assault
Democrat leaders said these things repeatedly. That's what emboldened the left to beat and abuse Trump supporters on the street or in cafes.
When did Trump ever demean Democrat supporters?
That's the side you support.
Congratulations.

Having just caught the end of tonights Lowder with Crowder LIVE

The discussion was in regards to police office Brian Sicknick (that you covered above ) and how false information was allowed to stay on the platform that was verifiably false and how verifiably true evidence of fraud (including the actual process of verification) was removed from Twitter.

This is a carnival. The impeachment sham ripped to shreds. If Trump is such a monster why does everything they say about him turn out to be a lie? Why did they deliberately edit his speech if it was so abhorrent and incited violence they had no need to chop out parts of his speech? I love the way the Charlottesville lie gets debunked right in front of the liars who have deliberately and shockingly lied about it for four years. You can't argue with my sources or links because the video tapes don't lie.

Watch this if you are brave enough to face the fact the left is a house of cards built upon endless lies and deceit.

(1) Trump’s Lawyer EXPOSES Dems For Playing Manipulated Video of Capitol Riot - YouTube

We need to address the elephant in the room in this thread. You guys have had ample quality evidence supported with strong arguments and verifiable truth.

You need to stop pretending otherwise.

You can't argue with my sources or links because the video tapes don't lie.

Well said domus.

Its always like this. You guys need to own your reciprocal denial. Stop the cognitive dissonance, then popping up later playing the same games, ad hominem attacks, and evasive weasling. You are demanding accountability but refuse in kind. You are being engaged with direct questions but refuse to participate.

Last edited:

Again, your comments on the perpetuation of the Biden accusations would be appreciated.

Please. The accusations against Biden are all supported by the documents, emails and words of his former associate who swore that Biden was a liar. Biden has never once confronted what his business associate said about him or denied it. He hides behind the MSM who protect him all the time. He simply mumbles "It's all untrue, it's been debunked" and then runs from the podium.

Here is his former business associate -watch and educate yourself. Compare the clear and substantial testimony this man gives as opposed to the utter fabricated tosh used to try and impeach Trump the first time. You know- I heard a man who says he saw a guy standing near the phone when Trump was speaking and he thinks he may have heard him say blah blah blah.

Bobulinski calls him a bald faced liar. He says he sat with Biden on more than one occasion, face to face and Biden was fully involved in the deals to get money from China and the Ukraine. He also calls out the liars who called this Russian disinformation. He said they were defaming hima and inferring he was a treasonous traitor.

Why would Bobulinski lie? If he was lying why hasn't he been exposed and shredded by the Biden's? Why haven't they sued him?

(2) Tony Bobulinski held presser claiming Joe Biden knew about Hunter's business deals - YouTube

(2) Tucker exclusive: Tony Bobulinski, ex-Hunter Biden associate, speaks out on Joe Biden - YouTube

The Time magazine article states that a cabal of big tech, MSM and big business people worked together before and during the election to block/smother any negative stories about Biden and promote any hoax or lie about Trump. The Big Tech companies said they blocked the Hunter Biden Story because it was hacked or came from unreliable sources yet they happily promoted Trump's stolen tax returns and the proven lie that he disparaged America's dead soldiers even after a Trump Hater, John Bolton, who had just been sacked by Trump said it was a lie.

Please let me know what you think of Mr. Bobulinski's testimony. He said he is still willing to talk to anyone, FBI, CIA. news and yet they remain disinterested.

Excellent precise arguments and engagement

This post is an irrelevant reply to what I'd written.

Either you know that, or you're just too enraptured by your own delusions to realise.

This is disgusting. Seriously. Shut this thread down. You need to be shot with a ball of your own s**t.

please define the left for me
jesus you make me laugh. I am freely admitting i am way more left than any US politician but you are going off on the extremists not the actual dems (who are nowhere near left)
I dont believe in cancel culture either because you have to take each case on its merits, and you dont do that. You lump everyone who doesnt agree with you as a lefty. You need to read more than the right wingers just to get a little more perspective on what is actually going on and the real reasons everyone doesnt like Trump.
What? Biden is nowhere near left? Are you joking?

Biden just passed the legislation allowing men who have transitioned to be able to compete in women's sport!
Feminists Slam Biden's Transgender Order Over Jeopardising Women's College Sports Scholarships - Sputnik International (sputniknews.com)

Biden ordered ICE to release all of the illegal aliens they had apprehended , even those with criminal convictions almost the day he won office and they are going to open up the border.

Biden fully supports the BIG tech monopoly and their right to block and censor conservative voices-he worked with them before and during the election campaign.
Press Sec Insinuates Biden Administration Supports Big Tech Censorship | CauseACTION Clarion

Biden fully supports judging a person's worth on the basis of their colour or gender. He openly boated about his method of selection when introducing his cabinet.

"The first ever black secretary of Defense, the first ever Latino head of the DHS and the first ever Latino head of HHS. The first woman...of South Asian American descent to lead OMB, the first woman and Asian-American to lead [as] the United States trade representative...The first black woman to chair the president's Council of Economic Advisers, the first ever woman to hold Alexander Hamilton's position as Treasury Secretary."

Biden to critics: My Cabinet will be ‘most diverse’ in US history | Joe Biden News | Al Jazeera

Show me all of the left wing voices who have been censored by Big Tech at the behest of Republican voices.

do they need to be censured?

Really Heath? The Dems are nowhere near left was your argument. You got given a brilliant answer.

Why you still arguing? Just cop it on the chin. Give credit where its due dude cmon. This is why everyone hates arguing with leftys.

You do understand that the Democrats are the party of the KKK? What could have possibly given the mafia the idea that JFK was their boy?
Perhaps John used their power to attain his own. That in itself would be a despicable action.
Trump has a record of doing more for blacks in 4 years than Obama did in 8.
The fact that the MSM and big tech poured a non stop barrage of lies about Trump being a racist and white supremacist may have had something to do with the black community sticking with a party who has done nothing for them in decades.
The Democrat run cities are the most crime ridden and poor in America.
That's the power of a media monopoly.
There are countless examples of Trump inviting black groups into the white house. He reformed a time Bill, poured millions into black school choice program and had planned a multi billion dollar platinum plan for investment in black communities.
He denounced racists endlessly and publically.
Why you wish to tar a man you don't believe is a racist is beyond me.
Biden was good friends with a clansman as was Hillary.
Biden has a record of racist comments on his resume. I'm washing dishes but I can provide you with a list. Yet nobody says a word.
Sham. Utter sham.
To repeat the message.

A quote:

'David Duke, a former Klan grand wizard, declared that “the fact that Donald Trump’s doing so well, it proves that I’m winning.” Richard Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute, who called for a separate white nation, said, “Before Trump, our identity ideas, national ideas, they had no place to go.” Andrew Anglin, operator of the neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer, said, “Virtually every alt-right Nazi I know is volunteering for the Trump campaign.”'

Nothing rare about these observations.

And by the way, I didn't say that Don wasn't racist, because I think he has racist tendencies. On the other hand, I don't believe he's a white supremacist.

Why repeat the negative to ignore the positive?

Haha if you put as much effort into analysing and understanding the arguments made instead of focussing your manipulations on me you wouldnt have to embarrass yourself all the time. Its quite simple, its only your ego that is driving this now.

Ill ask you again, do you want to apply some critical thinking?

Or do you give up, it hurts to think, please Salt Im use to being spoonfed.

Dont get me wrong I enjoyed being questioned about globalresearch.org source and id like to discuss it with you maturely but.....well...i dont think youre gonna learn your lesson. I really dont.
You continue to prove my point.

Why repeat the negative to ignore the positive?

Not quite, dude.

It's called repeating the question, which is something people do when the person they're corresponding with will not --or it might be truer to say, cannot-- give them a straight and clear answer.

Really Heath? The Dems are nowhere near left was your argument. You got given a brilliant answer.

Why you still arguing? Just cop it on the chin. Give credit where its due dude cmon. This is why everyone hates arguing with leftys.
Whos arguing? i am asking you simple questions and you go down a path of whataboutism more complicated than putting together some Ikea furniture!

i dont care what anyone thinks about me but its funny that Mr Excitement downvotes or comments negatively on every single post i make. My speculation is its because of my avatars which i admit i put on to get a reaction.

So I comment on you liking a post that claims Howard is left wing and this means im racist because of your avatar.
Some mental gymnastics there.¹
I claim you have been trolling, you deny, then confirm.my suspiscions when in fact the real reason you put lumumba in your avatar was to troll/fish get a reaction? So you like to troll. And this is a common pattern in how you engage.
If your trying to troll shitstir then own it. Of course you're going to get a reaction and thats what you want right? Troll?

Last edited:
Whos arguing? i am asking you simple questions and you go down a path of whataboutism more complicated than putting together some Ikea furniture!

Rubbish you claimed the Dems werent left, now thats an argument of Semantics and you received a sound reply. Then rather than acknowledge you took one line about Censorship and asked if they needed to be Censored.

How much of any of this is getting through your mental gymnastics?

Not quite, dude.

It's called repeating the question, which is something people do when the person they're corresponding with will not --or it might be truer to say, cannot-- give them a straight and clear answer.

Youve had plenty of straight answers.

Youre a switched on fella ive read some of your replies and positions made or implied but its not a matter of truth or straight answers when you then pick something you can run along a different tangent with; like a game with you.

In that situation you were quoting some racists, white supremists, the US population is 67% white. They have the right to vote. Trying to bridge a link to their racism is one thing but then you repeated the negative rather than focus on positives of policy that were helping varying minorities in US.

Did you get a chance to watch 2nd Crowder vid posted above. Has verified examples of Voter fraud, not election fraud as they are not allowed to say that in the 2020 election. 2016 they can but not 2020. Its a solid episode as it tackles Verified truths, the fact Twitter suspended the video without an explanation, and the relevance, legal implications of verification etc is really good viewing.

For example if these big tech platforms require everything to be verified then realistically theres no platform, no conversation allowed.

The rules they have for themselves are a law upon themselves, they are publisher and platform. Some worthwhile viewing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you went as far as wikipedia im guessing? He wrote an article here

The Holocaust

Paul Craig Roberts

Having been fraudulently declared on Wikipedia by CIA and Zionist trolls to be a “Holocaust Denier,” I decided to see what that meant. I turned to Ron Unz’s article “American Pravda: Holocaust Denial.” Just as incompetent Wikipedia attributed David Irving’s views to me, no doubt Wikipedia will credit me with authorship of Ron Unz’s article.

He concluded

My interest in The Holocaust is not its truth or falsity. My interest is in the precedent it sets for preventing free inquiry and debate. Other topics are already joining The Holocaust as issues closed to debate. It is obvious that all sorts of interests will seek this protection for their agendas.

Unz got interested in The Holocaust because of an attack on the libertarian magazine Reason for publishing holocaust deniers. At the time Unz accepted The Holocaust story because he had heard it repeated so often. But the attack on libertarians as holocaust deniers made him curious, and he decided to investigate.

i actually read most of that article salty johnny, and its funny that he says that he's not a denier and then makes comparisons with the current holocaust position to the churches position of the early being the centre of the universe. The obvious implication, although he was feign surprise, is that the imposed view was found to be wrong....implying that the "imposed" view of the holocaust is wrong. This is a typical method. The reality is any debate about the holocaust is done within a greater war between jews and rightwingers. The "righteous" position of the right wingers regarding freedom of speech is only a method to attack the opposition side, because rightwingers would have no problem with imposing their own censorship if it served their purpose.

Expand the business probe. Lol. I mean fine, as long as applied evenly right? Thats the counter argument - how many career politicians you think would fit corruption lobbyist business probes?

I refer to this Steve Bannon vid (again), now forgetting the attacks (anti semite, white supremist, Wall funds rorter) true/not true etc

1. Consider that you know nothing about this person ok, youre unaware of all the Bernie Bros he has won over, he didnt executive produce Seinfeld, he wasnt involved in Brexit or call Jewish kids whiney brats, gets on the turps, Breitbart, War Room, Trump strategist, pretend or otherwise.

(a) What do you think of his political message?

(b) What other political figures (world wide) would you rate his political msg against?

2. Consider, youre avg joe, you love your country, you know its going to sh*t, youre tired and angry at bullshit narrative political global class, and you hear this speech where he is telling you whats happened, how we got here, current implications, where we are heading, what needs to be done.

(a) Would you support an agenda like this?

(b) Now bringback in the real and or political attacks against this guy, the smear against. Does that change your mind at all? Why?/Why not?

steve bannon quotes all these money amounts and attributes the problems to left.... the tea party is trying to fix them etc etc. He talks about harry reid who ...surprise surprise ... is a democrat who has more wealth than he should have....but all the republicans are smelling like roses ...and if they not smelling like roses, it's because they not tea party people...

because the right is always righteous blah blah blah....

so bannon says that there is rorting and corruption....which there is ...but it's the fault of the other side..

So I comment on you liking a post that claims Howard is left wing and this means im racist because of your avatar.
Some mental gymnastics there.¹
I claim you have been trolling, you deny, then confirm.my suspiscions when in fact the real reason you put lumumba in your avatar was to troll/fish get a reaction? So you like to troll. And this is a common pattern in how you engage.
If your trying to troll shitstir then own it. Of course you're going to get a reaction and thats what you want right? Troll?
ok you got me. MY avatars are really RWNJ catchers. You got caught out. Congratulations. Feel free to get more angry when my next Avatar is Greta Thunburg.

Ok Salty. Let me spoon feed you. Donald Trump is the one who said hte election was rigged with no basis at all other than he knew he was going to lose. He had no facts for this, just a narcissistic personality where he believes he knows everything and he is right at all times. So what you are doing is blindly believing Donalds assertion and trying to find facts that validate that assertion.
The problem with that is the original assertion is false. Its not fact, You have been sent on a wild goose chase by your cult leader and you follow like a sheep. Then you find insane facts that have been debunked many times, yet you choose to ignore that debunking and keep trying to find "evidence" that you are correct.
Every cut and paste you have posted is garbage. Its invalid. It's also boring because those have been debunked a long time ago and you keep going over old ground.

ok you got me. MY avatars are really RWNJ catchers. You got caught out. Congratulations. Feel free to get more angry when my next Avatar is Greta Thunburg.

Theres plenty, plenty of nut jobs who share your brand. You are proving to be one of them.

Fyi I havent even commented on your avatar until the recent post you quoted.

Thank god 2021 is starting and go pies!

Ps im definitrly not a rwnj, im just a bit of a nutter, dont label me ;)

Theres plenty, plenty of nut jobs who share your brand. You are proving to be one of them.

Fyi I havent even commented on your avatar until the recent post you quoted.

Thank god 2021 is starting and go pies!

Ps im definitrly not a rwnj, im just a bit of a nutter, dont label me ;)
lol you just made me laugh. Relax dude dont take my posts so seriously. A lot of them are flippant and i am definately not a troll. I go out of my way not to attack anyone personally

Ok Salty. Let me spoon feed you. Donald Trump is the one who said hte election was rigged with no basis at all other than he knew he was going to lose. He had no facts for this, just a narcissistic personality where he believes he knows everything and he is right at all times. So what you are doing is blindly believing Donalds assertion and trying to find facts that validate that assertion.
The problem with that is the original assertion is false. Its not fact, You have been sent on a wild goose chase by your cult leader and you follow like a sheep. Then you find insane facts that have been debunked many times, yet you choose to ignore that debunking and keep trying to find "evidence" that you are correct.
Every cut and paste you have posted is garbage. Its invalid. It's also boring because those have been debunked a long time ago and you keep going over old ground.

CPAC is this weekend and Donald's big speech along with other great people Cruz And Hawley.

I hate to preempt speeches but my guess is it will revolve around a one subject.
(The stolen election)

I have secret information about the procedures that Donald demanded when he ate at BLT Prime, the steakhouse inside the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.

Trump’s dining procedure was complex, even though the president always ate the same dishes: a shrimp cocktail, a well-done steak, fries, and occasionally apple pie or chocolate cake. Popovers accompanying the steak had to be served within two minutes, and servers had to open multiple bottles of Heinz ketchup in front of the then-president, making sure he could hear each bottle make a “pop.”

“Trump himself never returned a plate, but if he was disappointed, you can bet the complaint would travel down the ranks,” the Washingtonian story said. “Like the time the President questioned why his dining companion had a bigger steak.”

The report also revealed that trays of junk food, ranging from Snickers bars to gummy bears to Tootsie Rolls, were prepared for Trump each time he came by the restaurant.

Youre in finance? Then surely this info is harder to dispute because it is transactional.

The Domain software (used in States, 47 counties)

Attorney Lin Wood claimed on December 1st that Communist China purchased Dominion Voting for $400 million dollars. Wood published a link to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, showing Dominion Voting Systems’ parent company receiving $400 million dollars from a Swiss bank subsidiary.

Link to SEC Filing

The transaction itself does not directly show what the attorney alleges it to be. However, it does show ties between the voting software company and the Chinese regime. The transaction happened less than a month before the election.

According to a press release, the party that received the money, Staple Street Capital, acquired Dominion Voting Systems in 2018.

So how is this related to the Chinese Communist Party?

In another Twitter post, Lin Wood claims the Chinese regime to be the majority shareholder of the middleman UBS securities.

Through state entities, China does own much stock of UBS’s Beijing-based subsidiary. But the subsidiary’s name is UBS Securities Co. Ltd, whereas the entity sending money to Dominion is UBS Securities LLC, which is based in New York. The New York subsidiary is a private firm so its shareholders’ information is not open to the public.

However, a closer look into the New York subsidiary shows that among its board members, who are appointed by shareholders, three appear to be Chinese.
One of them is Ye Xiang, a Chinese national who also served as a board member of Beijing’s based UBS subsidiary.

According to Chinese company profiling website Qixin, after the 2020 election, the Beijing UBS’s went through a major leadership turnover on November the 30th.One day before Lin Wood’s tweet about UBS, 11 out of its 14 board of directors quit including Ye Xiang, the New York UBS board member mentioned earlier. Another who just quit the board is Cheng Yixun. The former CEO of UBS’s Beijing-based subsidiary and an expert hired in the Chinese Communist Party’s “Thousand Talents Program.”

I believe Attorney Lin Wood still has a court date scheduled with the Supreme Court? Not sure when?

The claim: China invested $400 million in Dominion Voting Systems
A Dec. 7 Facebook post states Dominion Voting Systems — a voting machine and software company whose technology is used by dozens of states and municipalities and that has been under attack by conservatives since Election Day — has ties to China, based on a recent financial transaction.

"China invested 400M in Dominion on October 8, 2020. Need I go on?" user Mark Landeene posted.

His is one of many unfounded claims against the company, tied to voting fraud conspiracy theories and levied by supporters of President Donald Trump. In response, attorneys representing Dominion Voting Systems have issued notices of litigation to far-right wing media company Newsmax, Rudy Giuliani and others on defamation claims, USA TODAY reported.

Proof of foreign influence in the company is easily accessible, regardless of denials, according to Landeene.

"There are public records for that day on all exchange transactions. Go to Google, type in China purchase of 400M stock of Dominion. The original filing with the SEC was October 5th, and transaction closed 10/7," Landeene told USA TODAY.

There is documentation of a recent exchange of securities with Dominion Voting, but by an American company with an almost identical name to a Chinese company. There was no foreign investment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back