All-Australian 2020 - Eagles players

Who will be named in the All Australian team (best 22)

• Josh Kennedy

• Jack Darling

• Tim Kelly

• Liam Ryan

• Nic Naitanui

• Jeremy McGovern

• Brad Sheppard

• Tom Barrass

• Shannon Hurn

• Andrew Gaff

• Luke Shuey

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AA is so disappointing. There are guys that generally deserve a spot and get it. Then they make the team a farce by including rubbish favourites every year and in spots they dont play. Feel for the small forwards that missed out this year.

Dusty would kick 50 if he played permanently forward. He deserves his spot his hurt factor per possession is amazing and I would pick him every day of the week as a forward. Danger and Bont on the other hand absolute garbage they don't play even 20 per cent forward. If Danger played a bit more forward Cats would be a better side

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dusty would kick 50 if he played permanently forward. He deserves his spot his hurt factor per possession is amazing and I would pick him every day of the week as a forward. Danger and Bont on the other hand absolute garbage they don't play even 20 per cent forward. If Danger played a bit more forward Cats would be a better side

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dusty would probably kick 50 as a full time forward and is undeniably one of most damaging players in footy.

But is the All Australian squad “here is a list of the best 22 players in the league” or is it “here is a list, of who had the best season in each position.”

For me it should be the latter.

Dusty’s actually not even the one I have too much of a problem with given he does spend large stretches of game forward. Fyfe would have been a better choice than Danger or Bont if the criteria is players who did the best work in a forward role. Better still would be, you know, some forwards.

Back