Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Oliver & May are right up there in it imo
May only played a quarter against Geelong, missed Hawthorn and didn't think he was at his best against Richmond. Surely someone's been better.

Oliver maybe on stats but dogs have 7 mids with the same

May only played a quarter against Geelong, missed Hawthorn and didn't think he was at his best against Richmond. Surely someone's been better.

Andrews has been terrible, Moore up forward, Weitering not as good. If they pick three keys as usual, it'd be May, Lever, Allir. Allir ahead of May though.

Okay, now let's keep the lid on and not get ahead of ourselves.

Which players for the Dees are in contention for All-Australian honours in 2021? In my completely neutral view, the following players are LOCKS at this stage:

:lock: Lever
:lock: May
:lock: Gawn
:lock: Petracca
:lock: Oliver
:lock: Salem
:lock: Langdon
:lock: Pickett

P.S. Just kidding - at this stage I think Lever and Gawn would be in, though.
Geelong 2007.

I don't care about enough neutral footy but May won't get in on 3 of 6 games.
Still a whole season left and if form continues he's in it IMO. Defenders who are winning one on ones and can intercept whilst playing man on man are the kpd's that are killing it. Think May's probably competing with Moore but he's getting chucked up forward and s**t so who knows, way too early on anyway.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Still a whole season left and if form continues he's in it IMO. Defenders who are winning one on ones and can intercept whilst playing man on man are the kpd's that are killing it. Think May's probably competing with Moore but he's getting chucked up forward and sh*t so who knows, way too early on anyway.
He deserves an easy nod after getting robbed last year.

2005-17 we had Jamar and Frawley as our only 2 AA reps right?

Since we've had Gawn, Oliver Trac and Pig and could easily get May and Lever. Really shows how much our clubs changed.

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne

Since we've had Gawn, Oliver Trac and Pig and could easily get May and Lever. Really shows how much our clubs changed.

Jetta was stiff in the year Hibberd made it IMO. I would have had Nev over Hibbo that year.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne

Gawn was AA in 2016, Green 2010.

At this stage I'd say Gawn, Salem, Lever and Petracca would be in the side. Still 16 games to go though FFS

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne

At this stage I'd say Gawn, Salem, Lever and Petracca would be in the side. Still 16 games to go though FFS

I think Green only made the squad in 2010.

Should have made it over Jamar, though, IMO.

Didn’t seem his best game against Richmond but held Tom Lynch to his first goalless and behindless game of the year while also picking up a season high 24 disposals, season high rebound 50’s and season high spoils.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Green only made the squad. Jamar and Frawley made it in the team that year

Green was robbed, 20 odd touches per game & 50+ goals

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I’m with Headless.

I feel about lids, the way Rick James felt about Eddies couch.

67FCD031-F58C-4467-9E48-7CE1FD252559.gif

I'll go with the 40 man squad: Gawn, Petracca, Oliver, May, Lever
In the final 22: Gawn, Lever, Petracca

(Assuming we don't completely fall of a cliff and have no major injuries to the above etc etc)

Let’s say the following players have something of a chance in 2021: Max, Trac, Oliver, Langdon, Kossie, Lever, May, Salem, Fritsch (because I need nine ie Geelong 2007).

The AFL gets to take off one for every game we lose this season. Seems fair to me 🤷

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I'll go with the 40 man squad: Gawn, Petracca, Oliver, May, Lever
In the final 22: Gawn, Lever, Petracca

(Assuming we don't completely fall of a cliff and have no major injuries to the above etc etc)
Salem surely in the squad? Not many great running defenders this year so far. He's definitely top 2 so far. If the AA side was picked now, he's in the AA best 22.

Salem surely in the squad? Not many great running defenders this year so far. He's definitely top 2 so far. If the AA side was picked now, he's in the AA best 22.
And now he has had a big game on a prime time spot the media will start fawning over him

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I’ve always been a proud Salem backer, even when some said he was just a useless fat guy wobbling around. Always one of our best users by foot, but probably not flashy enough for the commentators to get too excited about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back