Toast All-Australian 2022

Who makes the final team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not even close to Cox? wow

Brad Green 2010. Averaged almost 20 touches a game and kicked 55 goals

Cox is a unicorn. No ruckman has ever been as skilful as him.

It is stunning looking back at the 2009 draft.

The club selected 4 other players ahead of Max, and his resume stacks up better than the four of them combined.

Max isn't a great 'ruck' per se. His around the ground and centre bounce tap work is meh compared to the best. He's a superstar follower ruck at impacting during general play. Being one of if not the best contested marks in the game.
Cox was like Jackson, he was the 5th midfielder his skills were incredible.

Can't find the video but his goal in the granny after 2 bounces and then straightening from 50 was insanely good
AFL just posted this

While a bit different I reckon Maxy's first goal in the prelim was just as good. To be able to turn, steady and hit the snap for a man of his size is incredible.

AFL just posted this

While a bit different I reckon Maxy's first goal in the prelim was just as good. To be able to turn, steady and hit the snap for a man of his size is incredible.

Max's goal on the run in the prelim was epic, one of my favs ever, mainly coz you didnt expect him to kick it, Cox you absolutely did expect to kick it on the run in the grand final tho, that right there speaks of the skill difference.

Stuff you expected Cox to do you wouldnt from any other ruck, ever.

Hawkins Captain????What a joke. He doesn't even captain Geelong, and Max is the reigning Premiership Captain. And how could they overlook Brayshaw?????

Back