Toast All-Australian Lions in 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheezel the rising star. A worthy recipient. That said, if our Will had played a full season................

Great to see Wilmot finish top 5 too!

Josh Daicos wouldn't be making it if it wasn't for his brother. Very overrated. Gulden is a gun though

Josh Daicos wouldn't be making it if it wasn't for his brother. Very overrated. Gulden is a gun though

He made the squad last year no? I personally think he deserved it but I also fully think that his popularity due to his name and playing for Collingwood is the reason they decided to pick actual wingers this year in him and Gulden.

So it feels ******* s**t because it shouldn’t have to take that popularity for the selectors to pull their head out of their ass. All fault lies with the selectors for their shithousery in the past and not on Josh or Collingwood themselves.

Controversial opinion here: I don't super care about AA teams picking wings or not, and I don't think Clug was a lock any of the years he was in the squad (he'd probably have been better than a few). His best year by a mile was 2021 where for half a season he was our best player, but didn't sustain it long enough to make it impossible for him to miss out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think neale probably missed out in the end due to daicos being selected in the midfield instead of the flank to let houston in the team

port do seem to do very well in the all-australian side each year

Houston was perfectly fine at half back. Picking Tom stewart AND sicily when they play the same position and Stewart wasn't as strong this year as he has been previously was the issue for me.

Houston was perfectly fine at half back. Picking Tom stewart AND sicily when they play the same position and Stewart wasn't as strong this year as he has been previously was the issue for me.

Lingy

Toby Greene captain?? How??

Stewart I have an issue with . Killed it in a few games and the rest of the time contributed to his club being not up to speed.

Probably his most underwhelming year.

Bit surprised Wilkey named as All Australian, thought Andrews' season was better and definitely had Neal ahead Seeing. Hopefully Neal, Daniher and Andrews walk away with a premiership medallion in a few weeks time and embarrass the AA selectors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back