Toast ALL AUSTRALIAN SQUAD - Treloar and Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a feeling the selectors will revert to the oldest truest football rule:

If it's line ball or even close, the Collingwood player must miss out.

Just for laughs, does Bontempelli get in? A good season but not more.

Grundy's biggest Problem he wears a Black and White Jumper

How the **** did Bontempelli make the squad. Every game I watched I hardly noticed him. Expect Selwood to be captain.

I also can't believe Grundy didn't make it. Kruezer over Grundy LOL.
Kruezer has had a ripping year. Deserves to be in the squad of 40 as much as anyone, and it pains me to say that about a Carlton player.

Jesus ******* Christ, just saw the team. Howe completely robbed and Selwood in again? Second year in a row he should have been lucky to make the 40 and he gets a ******* nod.

What a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fonzeno1

Team Captain
Apr 19, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I would have definatley named howe before mcgovern, laird, selwood, crouch and yeo with docherty debateable. I cant remember anyone being so unlucky. Was a lock in every published side and deserved it. FWIW I would have had Oliver in the 22 as well.

Sep 27, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SAS, SSC Napoli, ΠΑΟΚ FC
Selwood surely one of the worst selections I can remember:
Missed 4 games, injured at the very start of another, injured half way through the Swans game- that's pretty much 6 games written off right there.
Poor performances in losses against Suns, Pies, Dons and Eagles.
Oliver, Sloane and Fyfe equal or better in clearances and contested possessions.
6 goals for the year, behind 3 team mates for inside 50s, not in the top 100 for metres gained.
55th for tackles.

Oh yeah and 25.8 touches a game, which is lower than Pendles, Treloar, Adams, you get my drift.

DaicosianMarvels

Premium Gold
Oct 5, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
LOL. The team is pretty spot on.

Only Collingwood player that would have been a chance to make it was Howe imo.

When you look at the bench and the backline, you can't really argue with the players picked ahead of him.

Grundy was good for us for large parts of the year but Kreuzer and Ryder were rightfully picked ahead of him and in the end the best ruckman (Ryder) got the spot.

The only issue I have with the selectors is picking Treloar over Sidebottom or even Adams in the squad. I think they were completely wrong on that.

I despise Richmond but I have no idea how Cotchin missed out on even being named in the squad. Clearly should have been in the 22. He has been outstanding this year but Treloar gets picked ahead of him lol.

DaicosianMarvels

Premium Gold
Oct 5, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Selwood surely one of the worst selections I can remember:
Missed 4 games, injured at the very start of another, injured half way through the Swans game- that's pretty much 6 games written off right there.
Poor performances in losses against Suns, Pies, Dons and Eagles.
Oliver, Sloane and Fyfe equal or better in clearances and contested possessions.
6 goals for the year, behind 3 team mates for inside 50s, not in the top 100 for metres gained.
55th for tackles.

Oh yeah and 25.8 touches a game, which is lower than Pendles, Treloar, Adams, you get my drift.
Agree 100%.

Cotchin should be in instead of him. AFL golden child he is. Selwood could get a gun out and shoot another player and he will somehow get off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back