Toast ALL AUSTRALIAN SQUAD - Treloar and Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really sure the reasoning or justification for Daniher over Ben Brown.

If Selwood's 18 games are enough surely Toby Greene has to be in the side.

Would have had Howe over McGovern.

Not sure about Ryder as the sole ruckman given his struggles against some of the others this year...
Daniher wins more footy than Brown and impacts more around the ground. He also plays as a second ruck, so Ryder wouldn't be the sole ruck in that team.

ash84

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2008
Exmouth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not really sure the reasoning or justification for Daniher over Ben Brown.

If Selwood's 18 games are enough surely Toby Greene has to be in the side.

Would have had Howe over McGovern.

Not sure about Ryder as the sole ruckman given his struggles against some of the others this year...

I would of had Greene in the pocket instead of Daniher, Daniher on the bench, and as back up ruck for Ryder, he always has a few hit outs.

Then Selwood out, Howe in.

ash84

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2008
Exmouth
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's a disgrace that Selwood was named this year to be frank. Did not deserve it.

I reckon Howe was very stiff. Think he had a better year than McGovern who I rate.

Docherty is very over rated but seems to be flavour of the month. I wouldn't recognise him if he stood up in my breakfast.

I think they have too many attacking defenders, Hibberd, Yeo, Laird, Docherty.
Would like to of seen Jetta in the side to replace on of those 4.

those three extra uncontested possessions a match must be game changers......

Was selected on name only.
You're right. We should disregard that Daniher gets more disposals, more marks, more tackles, more hitouts, more inside 50's, more clearances, more rebound 50's, more score involvements and more meters gained, because Brown averages 0.1 more goals a game.

#brownwuzrobbed

#daniherizrubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back