All Australian thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

You could possibly squeeze shuey on a HFF averaging 24 touches 2 goals and 7 tackles.

No he hasn't.
Hawkins and Clark dominated our talls last week, it just didn't get down there often.
And this week Carlisle and Daniher were hardly beaten.
Level headedness in an AA thread. Well done to you sir.

I'll throw Tommy Mac's name into the hat for the KPDs. 10 votes from the coaches in Round 1. Comfortably beat Cameron on the weekend. Excellent start to the year.

Any locks after 2 rounds? :cool:

Found basil zemplias side

B judd, judd, judd
Hb judd, juddster, juddy
C judderrific, juddy, judddd
Hf judd judddddd juddyster
F judd juddy judd
Foll judster judd juddy
Int judddy judd juddtser juddy

Franklin still ahead of Kennedy, yeah im bias, but 10 goals v carlton is worth about 4 against a good club
Kennedy kicked more goals this week than Franklin has this year. Buddy will probably get the gig at the end of the year but Kennedy is without a doubt the FF right now.

Found basil zemplias side

B the champ, judd, the legend
Hb the old workhorse, juddster, juddy
C judderrific, who else?, judddd
Hf him again, the incomparable, juddyster
F the master, C Judd, two time Brownlow medallist
Foll the champion, the master, Juddomatic
Int one of the all time greats, the gun, don't you love him?, C Judd three votes

EFA

I'll throw Tommy Mac's name into the hat for the KPDs. 10 votes from the coaches in Round 1. Comfortably beat Cameron on the weekend. Excellent start to the year.
Came on to say this, was in everyones team of the week last week and then another good game keeping Cameron to one goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDonald has been fantastic. Smashing his opponents and using the ball really well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back