Toast All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

All of them have been brilliant this season. But Franklin for me. Last year was hard for the big fella and to come back like the way he has and the fact that he will be a key player for us come finals makes me respect him even more as a player and a person in general.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lance Franklin (6)
Josh P Kennedy (3)
Daniel Hannebery (3)
Dane Rampe (1)
Luke Parker(1)

That's a hella good look:boom:
Also, come bonus time hope we tucked away enough dosh:eek:
JPK clearly been robbed a few. He's been top 5 (min) best clearance player league wide for 5+ years IMO. How he only has 3 amazes me.

He will go down in history as a club hof legend I reckon.

JPK clearly been robbed a few. He's been top 5 (min) best clearance player league wide for 5+ years IMO. How he only has 3 amazes me.

He will go down in history as a club hof legend I reckon.
As much as I understand your theory, you can't judge these matters simply by numbers alone however. If that were so, Neale had to be in this year's 22.

Luke Parker a bit fortunate in my view, not the most consistent year.

Great to see JPK finally getting his due.

Rampe, a meteoric rise. Nothing was handed to him on a plate.

Buddy, beat the blues.

Hanneberry, keeping on keeping on

The leader of the best defence in the league, not even short listed! Ripped off Reg.

Kirky is back, and our mids are firing.

Luke Parker a bit fortunate in my view, not the most consistent year.
Got through on scoreboard impact / goals kicked I believe, one of the only mids this year to kick over 20 and still averaged 28 disposals.

5 in is a huge effort, all deserving for mine. My only worry is that everyone is talking about how awesome we are... It's meant to be a secret! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back