Toast All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Rampe is our Cinderella story. Great achievement considering his path to the AFL.

I'm reading through the All Australian thread and its nice to see that (for the most part) the Swans selections are anything but contentious. They seem universally acknowledged to be deserving of their spot.

good to hear joey on the panel saying he doesnt think Whitfield is off limits sledging wise. Never knew he had a mongrel side to him like that, Hanners looked a bit surprised at the comment.
Good on Josh, you could bet your life that little turd Greene would be giving it out in spades if Tahlia were on the park.

Can we have one thread about us that doesn't descend into BF s**t posting about opposition players? Thx.

Back on topic, great effort to get 5 in the AA team, especially Rampe considering where he came from and Buddy because of where he was a year ago.

Can we have one thread about us that doesn't descend into BF s**t posting about opposition players? Thx.

Back on topic, great effort to get 5 in the AA team, especially Rampe considering where he came from and Buddy because of where he was a year ago.

Alright this one it is, every other thread is fair game then :smirk:

Alright this one it is, every other thread is fair game then :smirk:

Had a feeling someone would come in with a smart arse reply, I've been here too long

I apologise and refer you to my history of generally polite and measured posting :)

Although Franklin had a pretty rough year last year, I don't think anyone really had any doubts he'd be back. He is an absolute star of the game and has been for the best part of a decade.

Who would've tipped Rampe for AA at any point in his career until this year? The guy had just kept improving his game and is testament to hard work. The reaction of the SCG crowd to that great intercept and goal a few weeks back shows that his incredibly rise has left it's marks on the fans too. What a great story!

Most AA's we've had in a year.

Can definitely see Hanners breaking Goodes record of 4 AA's for the club.

Reckon that mark will be well and truly in Hanners and Parks' rear vision mirrors by the time their careers draw to a close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon that mark will be well and truly in Hanners and Parks' rear vision mirrors by the time their careers draw to a close.

If he stays healthy I could see Franklin getting two more aswell for us.

Luke Parker a bit fortunate in my view, not the most consistent year.

Great to see JPK finally getting his due.

Rampe, a meteoric rise. Nothing was handed to him on a plate.

Buddy, beat the blues.

Hanneberry, keeping on keeping on

The leader of the best defence in the league, not even short listed! Ripped off Reg.

Kirky is back, and our mids are firing.
I reckon Joel Selwood was the luckiest of all the recipients. Had a very quiet start to the year with 6 of his first 10 games being below par. Was certainly very good in the last 12 rounds but an AA inclusion should be based on the whole year not just the last half.

Had a feeling someone would come in with a smart arse reply, I've been here too long
someones grumpy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back