Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
BOOC0.gif

Good evening fellow Sweet FA practitioners,

I am here before you in a somewhat unfamiliar role, that of a talent scout. I have come across a diamond in the rough. A poster who posses all the necessary requirements to win his way to stardom and take his place amongst the greats that have come before us.
Now i hear what your saying, and part of me agrees. "What do I know about diamonds?"

tumblr_mw0kphoWw21qal2bto1_250.gif

It isn't so much personal relationships that I've somehow mastered, despite my clear distaste for all you. No, I have developed a formula for cracking the EKA code based on years of research and mountains of statistical data which I don't have with me right now, but I'm extremely confident the content I have provided will be more than enough for you to not only herald my great achievement today, but to start planning for season 28 and beyond.

"Surely you can't be that confident?"
Course I am.gif

I have developed a 5 step plan to ensure victory some of which I am prepared to share with all of you today.

Step 1: "Be seen but not heard"

"That sounds like complete bullshit" Yes it is. You see the trick is to get your name out there without being too controversial.

With that in mind, let me introduce a certainty for captains favourite...................

142951.jpg

Snake_Baker

Here's a direct quote from the man himself:
Nemesis.gif

My lip reading skills aren't what they used to be, but I believe he was saying something about best intentions.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Red hot favourite for "Melt Of The Season" more like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll say it... I honestly had no idea who the **** you were until someone pointed it out. Should have had your Wonderboys keep quiet and you'd have been in the mix.
You mean to say you knew who I was before the name change?
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back