All class, thanks Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Just home from the game and had to say how great your club made the night. You didn't have to give North all the space to celebrate Boomer's 300th at home, and your captain and players were outstanding looking after Corey Jones at the end when it could easily have been all about your own.

All the North fans near me were on their feet for your captain btw, he's one of the real ones, and all class right to the end.

Fun night, I thought most of the best players for both sides were the young ones so hope we have lots of enjoyable games to look forward to in the next few years. See you in 2011, and thanks to the MFC.

Good post. Despite the loss, I really enjoyed the game. And yes, all the north supporters around me gave Junior a standing O off the ground, great stuff.
I reckon there'll be a few more good ones between our sides. You guys have the wood over us at the moment.

would have been better if corey jones went down as well but just shows the respect for junior, though i want to know what cuddles was doing

Junior tried to get Jones to walk down the guard of honour with him which I thought summed up Junior, pure class all the way to the end.

Connolly was trying to push Jones down with Junior but he wouldn't budge.

looked really odd on the box

I'd like to extend those sentiments.

Really enjoyed the match, that saw both sides in Round 22 have a real crack, when it may have been easier for either side to put the cue in the rack. It says a lot about the culture of both clubs and the quality of kids we both have.

On quality, McDonald didn't have to offer his hand to CJ to join him, but it was all class. As was Jurrah, you lucky bastards...

Good luck for '11, and look forward to many more encounters in the near future.

Yep, all class. Much respect.

Wouldn't expect anything less from a club with Jim Stynes at the helm.

Enjoy the summer and best of luck for 2011 and beyond.

Yep, all class. Much respect.

Wouldn't expect anything less from a club with Jim Stynes at the helm.

Enjoy the summer and best of luck for 2011 and beyond.

Lets be honest both clubs have struggled financially and even on field to an extent (especially us). But i cant wait wait next year and years to come we'l both be very strong sides.

Also how good is Andrew Swallow, and his brothers suppose to be as good if not better :S

Cheers to all the Kangas fans who've posted on this thread, it's much appreciated :thumbsu:

I'm sure we'll have plenty of exciting clashes in seasons to come, and hopefully both our clubs will make the finals comfortably in 2011...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back