AFLW All Clubs list changes

Remove this Banner Ad

The one player delisted I found a bit strange was Sophie Abbatangelo from North. She was damaging against us in our last game (final) and there was one tribute written about a player who never played a game, but nothing thanking Sophie for her efforts. Wonder if she is gettable?

The one player delisted I found a bit strange was Sophie Abbatangelo from North. She was damaging against us in our last game (final) and there was one tribute written about a player who never played a game, but nothing thanking Sophie for her efforts. Wonder if she is gettable?

doubt that we'd go for her, 33 y.o in June
especially with bringing in G Train and Jones

doubt that we'd go for her, 33 y.o in June
especially with bringing in G Train and Jones
OK, she's that old, didn't look it in that game against us.

Yea looks like a capable W player am surprised hasn’t been snapped up, would have had her well ahead of jaques . She’s a med forward , jones should fill that role for us so you’d think unlikely we d go there

I see Sophie Abbatangelo has nominated for the Supplementary AFLW Draft - we have a few from North already - anyone in her ear?

Yeah cause that worked well last time..........not. When the recruiting manager got KS to draft her and her bung knee instead of a player with a genuine chance of making it.
KS has better people around her who she seeks counsel from, it's not all about KS anymore

Last edited:
KS has better people around her who she counsel from, it's not all about KS anymore
very true, Mosbey and Ferguson would have a greater say now, than Sheahan

these are the RFC people involved in this draft.
don't know the guy on the left, Trent Mosbey (AFLW Recruiting), Ryan Ferguson (AFLW coach), Kate Sheahan (head of RFC AFLW)
Fs2_H4DakAACt1I.jpg

Yeah cause that worked well last time..........not. When the recruiting manager got KS to draft her and her bung knee instead of a player with a genuine chance of making it.
Lol like pick 60 in W draft is GENUINE chance of making it , not saying she was a decent selection but not much left in the barrel that far down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back