All Divisions General NFNL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Course they would but VAFA doesn’t supply umpires. I’m sure the NFNL would have no issue with Saturday games provided clubs find umpires. Unfortunately that’s the big road block in the all this
They supply felid umpires for all womens VAFA games. Boundary and goal easy to find.

Some womens games will be played next year on a Saturday as the AFL Vic 'fair access' rule will come into play ie: womens sport must have access to Saturday scheduling. So some adjustment coming for clubs for sure.

Was told by a parent of a player that at a Junior Rep trial game v EDFL during the week there was 1 set of jumpers to be shared by 4 teams, no football for one game, no medics arranged or water carriers.
Imagine the fines allocated to a club for those infractions!!
In all seriousness, wouldnt be too happy about your kid wearing a jumper that other kids had sweat in , snotted on etc etc.
Staggering.

They supply felid umpires for all womens VAFA games. Boundary and goal easy to find.

Some womens games will be played next year on a Saturday as the AFL Vic 'fair access' rule will come into play ie: womens sport must have access to Saturday scheduling. So some adjustment coming for clubs for sure.
They call all be played on Saturdays, just need umpires and play the opposite week on their men’s sides.

But good luck finding enough umpires for that when there is already a massive shortage.

Can someone from the NFNL update the transfer page!
I received this in an email from NFNL.

Hi,

Thanks for your concern about the transfers page.

Unfortunately, the NFNL headquarters has been busy the last few days compiling and uploading the Tribunal listings. This task achieved the FPI we needed to tick off for the week.

We will look at the transfers page next week unless more pesky tribunal thingys need to be done.

Now, back to fines

Yours in uselessness

The NFNL Team

Any PlayHQ expert explain what a Private Player is? I have noticed this when looking at a few teams.

When you hover over the ℹ️ it just states that his player has a private account.

WTF

Private player.jpg

I received this in an email from NFNL.

Hi,

Thanks for your concern about the transfers page.

Unfortunately, the NFNL headquarters has been busy the last few days compiling and uploading the Tribunal listings. This task achieved the FPI we needed to tick off for the week.

We will look at the transfers page next week unless more pesky tribunal thingys need to be done.

Now, back to fines

Yours in uselessness

The NFNL Team
Last few days uploading? Must be hard to do that with a push of a couple of buttons. Thats one off the most humourous things Ive seen in regards to an excuse. 5 Cases to put up into a spreadsheet . Morons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it's used as a way to get around anything, some players just want privacy. I wanted to find Peter Malinauskas' stats from Adelaide Uni and he was listed as a private player. Obviously there are circumstances why he would be one, but I'm sure this player has a reason as well.

I don't think it's used as a way to get around anything, some players just want privacy. I wanted to find Peter Malinauskas' stats from Adelaide Uni and he was listed as a private player. Obviously there are circumstances why he would be one, but I'm sure this player has a reason as well.
Opposition teams should be entitled to see who they are playing against it’s absolutely ridiculous players should be able to hide their name. Soon we will see 22 “private players” listed.

Opposition teams should be entitled to see who they are playing against it’s absolutely ridiculous players should be able to hide their name. Soon we will see 22 “private players” listed.

Seen it in junior sports, when a child's safety is at risk but never seen it in seniors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back