All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't necessarily think that's required, no point dragging each other through the mud.

In all likelihood that would just rile people up more. Khan already gets enough s**t about his professionalism, I don't think him biting at Punk helps there. Punk is doing enough himself to show how difficult he is to work with.
Doesn't have to bite at Punk, but just say when asked about him something along the lines of "he is done with AEW and we won't be discussing it any further. Time to move on". Let's just stop giving punk the attention he so desperately craves.

Nothing with Punk overnight has changed my belief that everything we’re hearing currently is an elaborate work.
I really hope but doubt this. The stupid wresting fan in me would love to see him back. I mean, Punk vs Omega, Danielson, Cole , Starks, Black etc sound ******* amazing. But then the sensible fan says this product is back running like a well oiled machine so don’t * with it by adding a toxic wildcard like Punk.

I really hope but doubt this. The stupid wresting fan in me would love to see him back. I mean, Punk vs Omega, Danielson, Cole , Starks, Black etc sound ******* amazing. But then the sensible fan says this product is back running like a well oiled machine so don’t * with it by adding a toxic wildcard like Punk.

They're all carnies at the end of the day, they proved it at Brawl Out, and I think there's just too much money being left on the table.

Nothing with Punk overnight has changed my belief that everything we’re hearing currently is an elaborate work.
I thought it could but he's called out two heels in the process (Mox and Jericho). I think he's needlessly got his back up about what was said on Observer about him and the situation (which wasn't that bad or worth causing this over) and just had to have his response. And he's probably right but it's not really the point. Why start this again now? Is pointless.

There's a lot of unnecessary 'flippy' wrestling these days, but Kenny vs Vikingo was great. There's actual speed with his moves so its logical enough to do it. Kenny is infinitely better without the Bucks though. Either keep him heel with Don, or face on his own.

He body doesn't have many km's left, should be hanging around the main event scene until he retires. Bit of a waste doing anything else.

Bloke can't even blame his s**t takes on substances either. If it is legit it's disappointing as there was money to be made, if true also weird TK wanted a loss to Mox, think he really overrates Moxley who for me isn't even top 5 in the company these days. Also aren't Mox and Punks wives good friends? He'd be a lot of work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloke can't even blame his s**t takes on substances either. If it is legit it's disappointing as there was money to be made, if true also weird TK wanted a loss to Mox, think he really overrates Moxley who for me isn't even top 5 in the company these days. Also aren't Mox and Punks wives good friends? He'd be a lot of work.
Man, I think Punk is friends with Mox’s wife lol. Ahh well.

Mox isn’t just top 5 in AEW he’s top 5 in all of wrestling

No disrespect to Juice, but man wish they did a LOT more with Ricky. His contract status isn't up in the air is it?
Wouldn't mind if Juice was the guy Ricky feuded with before it transitioned to a Ricky Starks/Jay White feud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back