All Elite Wrestling (On FITE and ESPN)

Cody vs Sammy an early match of the year contender. Some insane moves in that ladder match.

MJF/Punk with another good promo, also liked The House of Black promo as well.

Cody vs Sammy an early match of the year contender. Some insane moves in that ladder match.

MJF/Punk with another good promo, also liked The House of Black promo as well.

Yeah was a great match, Sammy has really improved over his AEW career.

One issue I have and nothing to do with those in the match is AEW always having the best/most anticipated match first. I get that is great sometimes to kick things off but if you always do it I think you run the risk that people won't watch or tune out if the first match isn't that interesting if they think that is the best of the show.

I thought Danhausen broke his leg, is he healed?

He didn't have to do anything so imagine he is still healing. Maybe have waited for him to be able to take the boot off.

Team Taz hanging out at the beach during Beach Break haha
FKEoHOoWQAk5tEd

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Loved the ladder match. Only gripe is that cutter from the top.... You can't not win a match with that type of move..... It's not just an AEW thing happens everywhere , you get an awesome move like that which looks unreal and like it would hurt like hell yet you get matches that end with Rock Bottom type moves...

I always found it fascinating when people call Jericho out on his body. A 50 year old with abs isn’t good enough? Jeez the bar sure is high…

article-0-0D9CB59000000578-848_634x411.jpg

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Not sure why khan is so obsessed with orange Cassidy. Cole should not be losing to this joke

Hopefully Sammy has a better reign this time the first was boring as bat sh*t
He is over with the fans so i get why TK loves him but yeah i don't think someone like Cole should be losing to a comedic character like him in a 1v1 match. They'll use the "it doesn't officially count" stuff so it doesn't go against the win/loss record.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some absolutely brutal spots in that ladder match like the Cross Rhodes from the top of the ladder.

Why does Tony Schiavone feel the need to explain everything? The Ref moves the ladder and he feels the need to explain, we all know why he did it just stfu.

He is over with the fans so i get why TK loves him but yeah i don't think someone like Cole should be losing to a comedic character like him in a 1v1 match. They'll use the "it doesn't officially count" stuff so it doesn't go against the win/loss record.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cole is number one contender to hangman how can you logically think he’s a threat to take the belt after he loses to that joke.

No disrespect to OC, but his gimmick is one that should last 2 months tops. Shouldn't be anywhere near a main event no holds barred type match.

Sad thing is, that I reckon has it in him to be more than the comedy shtick.

Back