All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be awkward PPVs until they have a TV show to build for them.
Will be a little different to what we're used to. But are we really happy with what we're used to anyway? Everything feeling burnt out or overdone? With a small current roster maybe this is better and gives things time to breath and not be done and paid off too quickly before they have a chance to get things organised to follow.

Omega vs Jericho for their 2nd match in 2 years really is hard to fathom.

After all we live in an era where a ppv match usually comes after the two participants have already faced each other in 5 televised & 17 house show matches in the month prior, then usually repeating that same process for the next 3 to 4 months before switching fueds to a different wrestler with no apparent reasoning

I agree they will be awkward to an extent although compared to All In the matches on DON make more sense and have had easy enough to follow builds. All In was literally an exhibition PPV.

All In was an exhibition PPV and people took it in that spirit. AEW's PPVs won't be.

I watched one of chris jerichos interviews about AEW he sounds super excited about the concept and thinks they have the right people in charge and backing them. I personally can't wait to see their first ppv. Like alot of ppl are saying competition will only lift theirs and wwe's brands. Can't wait.

AEW are trying to sign Punk. That’s the big name they need, to generate more interest. Would love to see them get Will Osprey as well.

Getting Punk will sure get lot of News and Intrest to AEW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End that UFC charade and come back to wrestling ffs.
Meh. Only if his heart will be in it. Desperately unhappy when quit WWE. AEW situation could be a lot more suitable for him schedule and creativity wise though.

Even if he did change his mind he'd be a fair way off preparation wise. Is way too lean.

This could be that other big name everyone seems to think they need. Nothing about this says he is going to AEW, but it certainly does say he is continuing his wrestling career, and you'd have to think it will be a on bigger platform than the indies.

This could be that other big name everyone seems to think they need. Nothing about this says he is going to AEW, but it certainly does say he is continuing his wrestling career, and you'd have to think it will be a on bigger platform than the indies.

The Viper Room logo could mean anything, although I think he's going to do what he wants for now - which is wrestle his older mates on the indies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back