All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he self isolated for 10 days after his positive result

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
To clarify he took 3 different tests to make sure he was positive. Not 3 times he had covid through out the month.
Supposedly he was in isolation after testing positive as well.
Were there any taped shows in September? There had to have been if he's able to isolate for 10 days somehow.

He said he self isolated for 10 days after his positive result

To clarify he took 3 different tests to make sure he was positive. Not 3 times he had covid through out the month.
Supposedly he was in isolation after testing positive as well.

Has he provided an indication on when this time frame was? There isn’t that long between Dynamite tapings that he wrestled on in September (13 days) and he apparently didn’t test positive at the show.

Were there any taped shows in September? There had to have been if he's able to isolate for 10 days somehow.
I’m just baffled at how

Has he provided an indication on when this time frame was? There isn’t that long between Dynamite tapings that he wrestled on in September (13 days) and he apparently didn’t test positive at the show.
I'm not sure I dont watch weekly so don't know if he missed a show or not. Only going by what he said in the interview dont know why he's saying it now. Also said he's glad he got it out of the way

Jeircho tested positive 3 times in September and wrestled/appeared on AEW all month.

Clearly it didn't effect Jericho's taste and smell.

Still—- talk about a “sloppy shop” letting a performer go out there and perform so soon after COVID.

I also hope the break is during the earlier time & not between the 25th Sept & the Jericho 30th Anniversary show on the 7th October

I was wrong—According to CageMatch (which documents it by film date, not air date), Jericho didn’t wrestle between the 11th Sept & the 25th September. would’ve happened during that time frame I guess.

Well done on admitting you were wrong.

Still—- talk about a “sloppy shop” letting a performer go out there and perform so soon after COVID.

I also hope the break is during the earlier time & not between the 25th Sept & the Jericho 30th Anniversary show on the 7th October

And it’s gone. There’s the Mister M we all know.

And it’s gone. There’s the Mister M we all know.

I’m sorry that I’ve got high expectations for organisations to do the right thing RE: COVID.

Jericho is clearly very casual about the whole situation (have you listened to the audio?) and the dates Jericho wrestles in is a really short time frame.

I’m happy to admit that it was slightly longer than I first commented (because I did it off memory, not data)— but even if Jericho cleared his 10 day isolation, it’s not really a job he should be returning to straight away.

More preventative action should be put in place to minimise potential spread. 4 AEW related cases in September now. I guess it’s all just a coincidence & none of them occurred at their shows.

Also—I’d be saying the same with the WWE. Drew McIntyre shouldn’t be anywhere near a WWE ring until Wrestlemania in my opinion after his test.

I’m sorry that I’ve got high expectations for organisations to do the right thing RE: COVID.

Jericho is clearly very casual about the whole situation (have you listened to the audio?) and the dates Jericho wrestles in is a really short time frame.

I’m happy to admit that it was slightly longer than I first commented (because I did it off memory, not data)— but even if Jericho cleared his 10 day isolation, it’s not really a job he should be returning to straight away.

More preventative action should be put in place to minimise potential spread. 4 AEW related cases in September now. I guess it’s all just a coincidence & none of them occurred at their shows.

Also—I’d be saying the same with the WWE. Drew McIntyre shouldn’t be anywhere near a WWE ring until Wrestlemania in my opinion after his test.

Don’t apologise we know you are here just to bag the company.

You guess? Often it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean until the Rumble?

No—‘Mania.

In a profession where peak physical performance is required to protect not only yourself, but your opponent there needs to be rigorous physical testing of these athletes post-COVID (even asymptotic).

It should be a 14-day minimum quarantine to ensure shedding of the virus (different health advice varies from 7-14 days), followed by long-term checks on the impact on cardio & strength before returning to the ring. It’s not like a shoulder injury— this is a lung condition that can have long term repercussions

It should be a 14-day minimum quarantine to ensure shedding of the virus (different health advice varies from 7-14 days)

Sloppy shop? He isolated for the correct amount of time, got tested then returned...

Amazing how quick people turn on others here lol

You’d think that they’d eventually take @Loonerty’s advice & ignore me if they didn’t like my opinion rather than turn it into a “Mister M is bad because he’s not a fanboi”. Some people post more about me than AEW.

I stand by my comments— professional wrestling should be taking better precautions than they are regarding COVID.

You’d think that they’d eventually take @Loonerty’s advice & ignore me if they didn’t like my opinion rather than turn it into a “Mister M is bad because he’s not a fanboi”. Some people post more about me than AEW.

I stand by my comments— professional wrestling should be taking better precautions than they are regarding COVID.

Ok. I'll bite.

Do you really think there's no middle ground between "fanboi" and "annoying pain in the dick who constantly trolls the thread pissing off people that do enjoy the product"?

I don't understand it. I don't get this need to s**t fight over something you'll never agree on, and that you aren't going to change each others minds on. And none of you (they know who I'm talking about) even try to create compelling arguments, you just take mindless cheap shots.

The handling of Matt Hardy's concussion and of COVID in AEW has been an abject disgrace.

Stadium Stampede was the most revolutionary thing we saw in a year of revolutionary cinematic matches, and the Omega/Page vs Bucks match from like 10 months ago was the MOTY.

Retribution is actually an embarrassment, and WWE's sacking of staff during a pandemic while retaining outrageous profit is disgusting.

Roman Reigns and the Bloodline is the most fun I've had watching a storyline for a year.

See how easy it is to be objective, to enjoy some of it, to be able to be critical of some of it, but more than anything to see wrestling for what it is, which is something mindless and fun?

Pleas upload your medical degree otherwise GTFO

Why would I upload my credentials for someone who can't even write the word please correctly. ;)

No, the correct is answer because you are talking out your uneducated, miss-informed, negatively bias rectum.

Or, you’re T-Bar. A bad troll

Ok. I'll bite.

Do you really think there's no middle ground between "fanboi" and "annoying pain in the dick who constantly trolls the thread pissing off people that do enjoy the product"?

There is a MASSIVE middle ground, as I've said repeatedly I've subscribed to AEW+ plus since it's inception in October 2019--- other than about a month after All Out this year when I was uncomfortable following the Matt Hardy incident I've watched over 50 of the 70 episodes of Dynamite. I discuss it analytically with a group of friends and on the whole, enjoy the product (as I've said repeatedly in the past)

I don't understand it. I don't get this need to sh*t fight over something you'll never agree on, and that you aren't going to change each others minds on. And none of you (they know who I'm talking about) even try to create compelling arguments, you just take mindless cheap shots.

This is exactly why my more positive analysis isn't regularly added to this thread. I tried to have constructive analysis about AEW before the company even started and a few of the "regulars" thought I hated on the program because I didn't want Cody Rhodes to become a Triple H/Jeff Jarrett style clone & I didn't want to see the company use out of date legends. There's a few of these "fanbois" that already had me lablelled and complained about me more than they spoke about the program.

See how easy it is to be objective, to enjoy some of it, to be able to be critical of some of it, but more than anything to see wrestling for what it is, which is something mindless and fun?

It is mindless and fun-- but it's difficult to have an intelligent discussion of AEW when the same few people don't allow any differing views without personal insults.

I spent hours talking with friends about The Elite/Bullet Club alliance that formed at the end of Dynamite last week-- but there was no one here discussing it with any sort of depth to contribute towards it. Just old mate claiming that "NXT fans stormed the Capitol".

Fixed. When they officially have a president that gives a sh*t and sets at least a half decent example regarding it things might start to change.

Oh--- the US is f***ed with the COVID situation, Florida even more so with their governor. But this isn't a US politics thread. This is a thread about a wrestling organisation who I believe should be doing more to protect itself from this ongoing pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back