All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another solid ep. The parlay was very very good.

Have to say I would’ve preferred Penta to beat OC.

A solid 3 out of 5 AEW show which converts to a 6 out of 5 WWE show.

The talking was the best parts, the in ring stuff was pretty average this week. They have no idea how to use Archer.
Your right about the 6 out of 5 for Raw but Smackdown still the top show around all markets, AEW clear number 2 spot.

The talking was the best parts, the in ring stuff was pretty average this week. They have no idea how to use Archer.
Your right about the 6 out of 5 for Raw but Smackdown still the top show around all markets, AEW clear number 2 spot.
Dynamite is miles better than Smackdown. I know it’s subjective but I’d say that’s the majority view. (Maybe not by miles though)

Last edited:
Dynamite is miles better than Smackdown. I know it’s subjective but I’d say that’s the majority view. (Maybe not by miles though)

Dynamite generally a lot less repetitive. Smackdown benefits from having a few people who I believe are just about the best pro wrestlers in the planet in Bryan, Reigns, Owens, Rollins and Zayne and some other excellent mid carders like Ziggler, Roode, Gable, Cesaro and the Street Profits plus Heyman who can make awful/nonsensical booking and presentation seem less apparent but not even they can save it sometimes.

What’s the point? We all know who wrestles for AEW.

Better question is what’s the point of your comment? Did you see 3 people having a normal conversation and you thought “how could I turn this into a sh*t fight?”
So you can't name the people that match up well against the WWE list?

The point of my comment is genuine interest in who you believe is better.

The parlay was amazing but MJF’s promo was perfect. He built the match and more importantly he really put over Jericho. One of the best promos he’s done and that’s saying something.

Better if MJF actually had a singles match in the ring. Barely had a match in months

could have done MJF vs Sammy for the man advantage?

Having one of your best young talents wrestle a singles match on Dynamite?

What a shocking concept. The only singles matches Guevara has had on Dynamite since April 2020 has been against Colt Cabana, Matt Hardy and Suge D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol you do realise I’ve already replied to your baiting sarcastic comment yeah? Although I’m flattered you set a reminder to follow my post up. Run along champ.
Where did you name people? The was no reminder. Just reading the new posts in the thread and didn't see any from you naming who are equal if not better than the names above.If you can't name anyone, just admit it. Its okay.

Why didn’t I answer your question?
A. Didn’t have the time to list them at the time
B. Your sarcastic comment wasn’t worth wasting my time on anyway
C. It’s funny to see you make a dick of yourself🤣
1. You've had plenty of time now but are still avoiding it.
2. I told you, it was a genuine question.
3. I'm not the one avoiding a simple question.

Why didn’t I answer your question?
A. Didn’t have the time to list them at the time
B. Your sarcastic comment wasn’t worth wasting my time on anyway
C. It’s funny to see you make a dick of yourself🤣

It's actually you doing that mate. As an independent arbiter? You got challenged and now you're trying to back away by playing the man. Poor form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back