All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need a mark-free thread where we can critically discuss stuff without getting idiotic, defensive mark replies that do nothing to contribute to the discussion.
There would be zero posts in it

We really need a mark-free thread where we can critically discuss stuff without getting idiotic, defensive mark replies that do nothing to contribute to the discussion.

Can we also have a thread where sensible comments are made and not just WWE marks bombarding and making ridiculous comments as well?

No mate, precious is rushing to quote/reply anyone who says anything negative about a hokey AF finish that we would've rightfully dragged if it'd happened in WWE. And not even making a point other than false WWE-"whataboutism".

Proved my point with this post really. Just a precious lad who can’t hack someone having a different opinion.

If you’d bother to actually read my posts instead of jumping at the first chance to have an argument you’d notice I actually had some criticisms.

It’s funny. I posted them on the AEW Reddit and got downvoted to oblivion. I post them on here and some sensitive West Coast poster calls me precious 🤣

Marks everywhere.

No mate, precious is rushing to quote/reply anyone who says anything negative about a hokey AF finish that we would've rightfully dragged if it'd happened in WWE. And not even making a point other than false WWE-"whataboutism".

Ummm you were the one who rush quoted my thoughts to then bag it out.

I didn’t quote you to begin with.

I think we can all agree that AEW needs to improve their “stunt finishes”, not the first time this BS has occurred.

An excellent match ruined by a poorly filmed finish

I think we can all agree that AEW needs to improve their “stunt finishes”, not the first time this BS has occurred.

An excellent match ruined by a poorly filmed finish

Yep. I feel they always try to do too much. Sometimes playing it safe is fine.

Anyone else think Sammy got KOed from the chair?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AEW Dynamite - 0.42 demo, 1st in ranking, 1 090 000

After kicking Paul's Pet Project's arse repeatedly (and seeing them leave with their tails between their legs), the good guys of wrestling have finally claimed the number one cable ranking (and rustled a lot of hater jimmies online). :p

QT Marshall, Cody Rhodes draped in the UK flag, Julia Hart, Nakazawa three belts, Darby Allin thrown down a set of stairs and Jericho having a well deserved rest on "concrete" are #1 draws, CONFIRMED!!!

AEW Dynamite - 0.42 demo, 1st in ranking, 1 090 000

After kicking Paul's Pet Project's arse repeatedly (and seeing them leave with their tails between their legs), the good guys of wrestling have finally claimed the number one cable ranking (and rustled a lot of hater jimmies online). :p

QT Marshall, Cody Rhodes draped in the UK flag, Julia Hart, Nakazawa three belts, Darby Allin thrown down a set of stairs and Jericho having a well deserved rest on "concrete" are #1 draws, CONFIRMED!!!

Andddddddddddddddd they still arent as a big a draw as the MIZ ;)

Miro is going after the wrong belt, should be working with Omega not a mid card talent if they want to build Miro up to be a star.

After Jericho fell on gym mats I wonder if we see a drop like we did after the Revolution botch.
There will most likely be a drop in numbers next week regardless of how the finish went down since Blood and Guts was a "special episode" with more build to it than a typical Dynamite episode. No doubt the haters who claim to not watch the show or were apparently "done" with AEW a long time ago (LOL, yeah right) will be around next week.

Miro is going after the wrong belt, should be working with Omega not a mid card talent if they want to build Miro up to be a star.

I think he will eventually. They've done pretty well with the TNT title by making it feel like it actually matters. Him winning the belt is a good step in the right direction.

I’d like to see their paths run parallel for the near future because both their title reigns are/can be awesome.

There will most likely be a drop in numbers next week regardless of how the finish went down since Blood and Guts was a "special episode" with more build to it than a typical Dynamite episode. No doubt the haters who claim to not watch the show or were apparently "done" with AEW a long time ago (LOL, yeah right) will be around next week.

Watched in full last night, the match was good but the finish was downright embarrasing, push him off the cage but don't show what he landed on or at least make the landing sight a table or rigged equipment or something. Its twice now they have ****ed up a big finish by trying to much, sometimes keeping it simple is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back