All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so double celebration on Dynamite for the birth of 2 babies this week (Renee/Mox and Cody/Brandi)? :think:

Pre taped show this week—- personally I hope both Cody & Mox take some time off now to enjoy their new family.

AEW’s roster is deep enough not to need them appearing weekly

That was a terrible episode of dynamite. Hamstrung about with the time slot but product quality been dropping a bit of late.

Confused to what they are doing with Archer , seems to have swung between face and heel more than anyone else but has lost any of his “big” matches.

Zero interest in a Hardy vs Christian feud , that was 20 years ago.

That was a terrible episode of dynamite. Hamstrung about with the time slot but product quality been dropping a bit of late.

Confused to what they are doing with Archer , seems to have swung between face and heel more than anyone else but has lost any of his “big” matches.

Zero interest in a Hardy vs Christian feud , that was 20 years ago.

Agree. Their best days are behind them. I think Christian still has a bit to offer inside the ring, Matt would be better in a more back stage training/creative role.

I found the episode entertaining enough but yes, will be glad for next week when they seem to actually be expecting viewers.

Still, some programs I’m quite looking forward to. Omega/Jungle Boy should be great, and can’t wait for FTR/Santana & Ortiz. MJF/Sammy shouldn’t be a throwaway stepping stone on the way to MJF/Jericho given how long it’s been brewing for, and I’m not sure I’d want either to take the loss, but is an interesting match up too.

I assume the plan for Christian/Hardy is a match at the North Carolina show in late July and try to get a bump in the crowd number. That would seem to make sense, and then maybe they can swing Christian back in the Ricky Starks direction depending on Stark's healing. The match will be fine. The last couple of weeks Matt Sydal has had fun matches against Evans and Angelico on the Dark shows, so I would expect a 6 man match on Dynamite between Christian/Sydals vs Hardy/Evans/Angelico in the next couple of weeks, and it should be good (they might just do a tag between Sydals and TH2 but that would struggle to make Dynamite)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I doubt AEW would be interested in getting into bidding wars with any of the most recently released WWE talent, but I wouldn't be surprised if Chase Parker & Matt Martel get a shot given their history in Chikara.

And they don't exactly need him but Big Damo is talented. Shame he had to waste the best part of the last 5 years in WWE.

You saw the good and not so good with the mic tonight. Tully and Konnan smacked it out of the park. Miro killed as well, but Vickie's interruption was weird, Jungle Boy is obviously is not a promo guy yet, and MJF/Sammy was pretty boring to me. really, so far, everything about the Pinnacle's promos in this feud are good....except for MJF's which are not doing anything for me at the moment

I thought it a fun episode. The first two matches were good (Dante Martin is something special, but though he's not hurt by it as a primary tag performer at 20, I'm not sure the point of him losing to Matt Sydal, good match aside), I enjoyed all the segments, and the main event was great.

So glad to have fans back permanently! (Even as, conversely, I've entered lockdown).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back