All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. The Chavo stuff is garbage and Flair will get some eyes on Andrade. As long as he stays the hell away from the ring.

I listened to him on Oral Sessions and he was keen for a Horseman reunion on Dynamite. I’d be good with that.

Happy to say the Pac match was really decent. The precision Pac has with his flips is ridiculous.

The last match was nice. I like how they’re moving Pilman up the card for the MJF match. Methanie whoops I mean Melanie would be proud.
Pillman was really good on MLW its good to see AEW are featuring him more lately.

He could become a really over babyface if given time.

Of all the roles Mark Henry could be used for, commentator ain't one of them. Jim Ross is borderline senile.

AEW does a lot good, and they've done a great job of getting people like me back into pro wrestling again, but they need to weed out the sh*t in the next few years.
Henry is a walking disaster as a commentator i like his interviews though perhaps they should just give him a backstage role as an interviewer.

Bucks vs lucha bros got 5.75 stars from meltzer with some calling it the best cage match ever

Not my thing at all look all four are great at what they do but it just feels like flip and move after move for no reason

Personally thought punk vs Darby was much better

Bucks vs lucha bros got 5.75 stars from meltzer with some calling it the best cage match ever

Not my thing at all look all four are great at what they do but it just feels like flip and move after move for no reason

Personally thought punk vs Darby was much better
100% punk and Darby motn. Best match Darby has had in aew as well.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah I tend to agree. The cage match was good fun, but “not quite my tempo.” Was an impressive feat of athleticism but little story, just impressive rehearsed spot after impressive rehearsed spot.

Punk looked great for such a long time off, although I am looking forward to him doing something a bit more interesting than “happy to be back with the same character I had in WWE”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of commentators, I reckon Ian Riccaboni from ROH would be a good play-by-play guy for Rampage and Elevation.

(Selfishly I like the back and forth between Excalibur and Taz on DARK, so wouldn't change that show, or Dynamite)

Yep, completely agree.

Punk vs Allin was like a beautiful steak dinner at a 5 star restaurant.

The cage match was like KFC on a Friday night.

Both are epic, but did different reasons. I'd probably prefer the steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back