All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I in the minority of loving the Butcher and the Blade?

To me they are a throw back to old school tag team wrestlers where majority of them were characters like Earthquake and Typhoon, Demoliton etc . To me it’s a big reason why I enjoyed Cesaro and Sheamus as the The Bar the styles meshed together well but they dressed up in some decent looking and unique that had a serious edge to it but wasn’t over the top either comedic or like with hammers and masks etc.

There’s a lot of tag teams out there that are so generic now in terms of looks and characters so it’s good to see some characters and throw back types.

To me they are a throw back to old school tag team wrestlers where majority of them were characters like Earthquake and Typhoon, Demoliton etc . To me it’s a big reason why I enjoyed Cesaro and Sheamus as the The Bar the styles meshed together well but they dressed up in some decent looking and unique that had a serious edge to it but wasn’t over the top either comedic or like with hammers and masks etc.

There’s a lot of tag teams out there that are so generic now in terms of looks and characters so it’s good to see some characters and throw back types.

I'm a huge Every Time I Die fan and I marked out for Jericho calling him Andy Williams.

Love B&B.

They're very underrated - kind of like the Good Brothers in a way

Flair managing Andrade looks cooked before it even starts thankfully.

Never liked Flair in the ring or out , should have retired and kept away not hanging around like a bad smell.

Ricky Starks after that banging a guy in the back cheap shot by Ruby- ‘Is it a crime to be in love’ haha

Starks and punk promos are going to be absolute money in a few weeks.

Starks is absolute money on the mic. I’m starting to think the fact he has been off TV for a while now, he might not quite be past his neck issues. He has only had the one match since his return then he has been virtually unsighted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back