All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAC wins via DQ maybe? Hangman goes full unhinged setting up an unsanctioned match at Full Gear?
Maybe. But its pro wrestling TV 101. Announce big match -> have dodgy finish -> rematch at PPV

The card for night 1 is pretty stacked.
Hangman Page vs PAC now announced too.

Cody and Guavara to kick it off. I'm actually keen to see the womens title match. Riho is pretty entertaining.

Looks like the tv show on fite tv here $5.00 a month

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'm ok with that for the time being. Is there replays on Fite? I'd assume it's going to be through the day while most are at work.

This is the one chance anyone probably has with ever competing with WWE again.

They need to knock it out of the ball park im expecting a huge ending with many people talking.

Let's just remember Cody only recently said that only about 30 percent of the AEW Roster has been revealed so im sure we will see some new faces next week.

And for Jericho's tag partners im expecting it to be someone nobody expects i dont know who but something nobody saw coming, if it's LAX id be pretty underwhelmed tbh.

Cody and Guavara to kick it off. I'm actually keen to see the womens title match. Riho is pretty entertaining.

I'm ok with that for the time being. Is there replays on Fite? I'd assume it's going to be through the day while most are at work.
I assume so there doing a aew plus channel like they do with impact it's $5 a month all I know unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's available to watch on demand any time $5 a month is pretty good.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

For sure - if we get some confirmation that the price includes on demand, $5 is a bargain based on what they've shown us so fr.

Can the PS4 function as a wireless display? Casting works better than the dedicated app anyhow.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk
Not sure. But can watch it in browser if need be. I'm just lazy and want everything together on one device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back