All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJF with Bodyguard Wardlow is something i wanna see.

As long as they never put Wardlow side by side next to Jake Hager--- Wardlow is much less physically impressive than the vignettes were suggesting.

Why all the negativity suddenly?
Are we that programmed into modern WWE that we look for the negatives in every wrestling product before the positives?

I haven't watched today's show, but it sounds like they addressed the lack of promos that seemed to be a hot issue for many viewers.

Also remember they have months of tv time now before their next PPV. I'd suggest current storylines either have a lot to play out yet or are close to a TV blow-off. Patience will be a virtue moving forward with AEW.

Why all the negativity suddenly?

I haven't watched today's show...

... So you haven’t even watched the show but think you can make an opinion on it.

All wresting has positives & negatives; but unless you’ve actually watched the first hour of Dynamite it’s probably not wise to complain about people’s complaints about it.

I stand by everything I said while watching it live— the first hour of this episode IMO was a ‘best of...’ the things I don’t like about AEW & haven’t liked since the start.

... So you haven’t even watched the show but think you can make an opinion on it.

All wresting has positives & negatives; but unless you’ve actually watched the first hour of Dynamite it’s probably not wise to complain about people’s complaints about it.

I stand by everything I said while watching it live— the first hour of this episode IMO was a ‘best of...’ the things I don’t like about AEW & haven’t liked since the start.

Well someone said 'I hate the direction they are going with EVERYTHING. Thst encompasses more than the first hour.

Having said that, I have now watched up to the end of Dark Order vs Jurassic Express. Mox promo was good. Tag match was fine. I also enjoyed some character from Dark Order and the big return and save from the Dino man.

Still feels fresher than anything WWE have dished up lately and I'm not a typical WWE basher either.

Well someone said 'I hate the direction they are going with EVERYTHING. Thst encompasses more than the first hour.

Having said that, I have now watched up to the end of Dark Order vs Jurassic Express. Mox promo was good. Tag match was fine. I also enjoyed some character from Dark Order and the big return and save from the Dino man.

Still feels fresher than anything WWE have dished up lately and I'm not a typical WWE basher either.

I'm glad you're enjoying the product and that there's an audience for Marko Stunt, The Librarian and the Awesome Kong/Brandi storyline--- but as a wrestling fan, I expect better from a wrestling show (regardless of company) that is coming off a PPV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad you're enjoying the product and that there's an audience for Marko Stunt, The Librarian and the Awesome Kong/Brandi storyline--- but as a wrestling fan, I expect better from a wrestling show (regardless of company) that is coming off a PPV.

Stunts only been wrestling because Luchasarus was injured. I can look past it because of that.

Avalon is fine for an annoying heel.
I also really like Spears and Allin so I enjoyed the triple threat.

Hence my 'why all the negativity' question. But it's fine. Everyone will find different things to enjoy.

Hmm that was kinda bad.

I liked that they’re doing some squash matches.

Mox promo was fun. JR saying the baby oil stuff is ridiculous was great.

Marko Stunt is just awful. Never again.

Triple threat match was garbage. Darby Allin has a very cool presentation though.

MJF and Jericho were great. Hate that Jericho and Cody insisted on redoing the spot after the * up.

I liked the second half of the brawl when they were on the stage, they should’ve started with that. The backstage part didn’t look like a brawl at all, insisting on comedy spots because The Young Bucks are ******* idiots.

I liked the Page/PAC match. Nice finish with the ref, hopefully they play up that story a bit more.

Main event was good, refreshing to have an AEW tag match follow tag rules.

The good stuff is entertaining, but there’s sooo much s**t you’ve gotta sit through to get there. If it doesn’t improve in a month I’ll just find the Jericho/MJF stuff online.

Ok so my thoughts

I'd bang the female Librarian.

The Bucks/LAX brawl is exactly what people bag WWE for lol. Boring, predictable fake crap. I would have thought the Bucks would see spots like the old fake wooden box slam spot as hokey crap and part of the reason they don't want to be involved with WWE. Yet here we are and they're doing that crap. Blergh. Really lame.

I loved the MJF Jericho interaction, that was so great. Great good great stuff yep.

I don't mind the Allin Mox thing, nothing wrong with a short feud that they've made for some reason feel like it matters all of a sudden for no reason. One thing WWE struggles with.

Loved the main event match, really interesting and captivating. All those guys are great workers.

I did find it weird the Librarian wrestling Spears though? Heel v heel?

Anyone else surprised they gave PAC the rub? Thought Hangman was the guy... Cool finish though loved that.

What's all this about that Stunt guy? I didn't pay much attention to that match

Anyone else surprised they gave PAC the rub? Thought Hangman was the guy... Cool finish though loved that.
Hangman has a little storyline going on BTE about him not being able to win the big one. The world title match, and now the rubber match of a 3 match series with PAC. He's been acting a bit anti-social on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back