All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a taped show— WTF are they cutting away from the Britt Baker promo half way through.

However—- wow!! The Jungle Boy video package was epic!!! That package introducing us to ‘Jack Perry’ is what I want to see more of; I care about Jack Perry now...

It might have sucked?

It did suck— but it was taped 24 hours ago.

If they didn’t want to air all of it, cut all of it in post-production & replace it with another minute of Page/Omega celebrating (considering they filmed additional material for Fite during the commercial breaks)

I can’t help but think the WWE guys who went to Saudi Arabia feel a little bit jealous...

Jealous of what?

If I was a performer I’d take the Saudi money over being paid less to have to spend 4 days on a Cruise. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A pretty solid number considering it was delayed. The show was brilliant so hopefully a boost next week.

Is ok. Bit disappointed it didn't beat or maintain last week though as it was a good show and following up a really good show and ending the week before. They should be pushing to get up to 1 million a week.

Not being live would’ve hurt them. Was Zion Williamson’s debut the same time as well?

The New Orleans Pelicans ESPN coverage only started at 9:37pm and Zion Williamson's last quarter wasn't until after 11pm; where as Dynamite finished at 10pm.

Comparing this weeks to last weeks figures NXT went up 69,000, Dynamite went down 69,000---- my assumption would be in the change between the two shows would mostly be people who read the spoilers and decided to watch NXT instead.

Both shows have seem to have now stabilised at their 'viewing' numbers post the Christmas break (the numbers look very similar to last week). I think that's probably what we will see for most weeks going forward for a while now from both shows.
Do you like AEWs new tv deal?

Still think AEWs future is as bright as my a##hole LoL :)

Do you like AEWs new tv deal?

Still think AEWs future is as bright as my a##hole LoL :)

What???

Have you been keeping up with this thread? I’ve been mostly positive of AEW for months now.

EDIT: It is just me— or is it super creepy Of this guy to discuss the colour of his arsehole???

Last edited:
What???

Have you been keeping up with this thread? I’ve been mostly positive of AEW for months now.

EDIT: It is just me— or is it super creepy Of this guy to discuss the colour of his arsehole???
you were bashing AEW at the start.

Do you want me to quote your previous posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back