All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he? Never heard of him? (Not saying much) has he signed?

I really enjoyed today’s episode. I really enjoyed the women’s match as did the crowd. Baker and Dustin were pretty decent on the mic as well. Good ep

Not necessarily a huge name but a pretty good signing that other companies would love to have snatched. He will be very handy for AEW. Makes Cage (who is ok but I'm personally less fussed with) seem a bit unnecessary though.

Edit: sounds like he's still a free agent though and this is just for a few dates.

Last edited:
ROH literally has a baron roster nobody would appeal or get themselves over on national television.

I fail to see what the hell AEW would benefit from the deal.

Jeff Cobb is the best they have to offer apart from Marty himself.

Somewhere for inexperienced AEW guys and girls to work. Having to keep your product hot as possible as well as giving enough time for extremely young and green wrestlers to develop in as little as 3 hours across two shows each week isn't ideal.

Pretty s**t ratings all things considered.

AEW 817,000
NXT 757,000

One of the best shows they’ve had and less people saw it this week.

The AEW rating makes little to no sense. Hot show with no real flat spot following on from a hot show that finished with one of their best and most well received segments.

Looks like no matter how well they (or NXT) do at the moment it's just going to be very difficult to maintain or grow an audience beyond a certain point. There is only so many people that will watch so many hours of wrestling each week.

Pretty s**t ratings all things considered.

AEW 817,000
NXT 757,000

One of the best shows they’ve had and less people saw it this week.
Hilarious how on twitter when NXT won a few of the weeks, people in the replies were saying AEW is dead. Now people sarcastically are like "We did it!, NXT is no more!" haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back