All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEW 893,000
NXT 794,000

over 20 million watched the debate! Man Americans are boring:D

AEW wins again and have done so this entire decade. :D

100%. No way in hell its Raven. Far too obvious.

Raven provided the voice of the Exalted One a month or so ago, but it looks to me that AEW are working some fans into a shoot.

Last edited:
Great episode. Great use of logic to how to win the cage match. Pinfall or submission. Climbing out the cage is so dumb. I understand the original idea of it (having felt that your job was done, winning the fight and opponent out cold and exiting the cage) but it's just dumb. JR's digs were funny.

Decent episode but honestly still can't enjoy AEW, just finding hard to really care about anyone apart from Moxley. I don't like Cody at all as he seems like a jackass and Omega has just been plain boring since coming to the company even though he has improved a bit, I much prefer NXT but that's alright. I can understand why people like AEW though.

Decent episode but honestly still can't enjoy AEW, just finding hard to really care about anyone apart from Moxley. I don't like Cody at all as he seems like a jackass and Omega has just been plain boring since coming to the company even though he has improved a bit, I much prefer NXT but that's alright. I can understand why people like AEW though.

Ratings suggest otherwise but whatever floats your boat. For me AEW continues to keep delivering

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with O'Meaga.

Fan of his but seems gone Backwards in AEW compared to where he was with NJPW

Opposite for me. NXT seems like a bunch of unknown vanilla wrestlers (minus Balor and Cole). The stench of WWE development doesn’t help and neither does the fact that when they’re “called up” they’re ruined (see EC3) I’d take it over Raw and Smackdown though.

This is fair. I kind of feel the same a little bit about Cody but I've slowly came around to him. MJF and Jericho are so likeable as heels which makes it hard but all heels are mostly likeable lol.

This is fair. I kind of feel the same a little bit about Cody but I've slowly came around to him. MJF and Jericho are so likeable as heels which makes it hard but all heels are mostly likeable lol.

Not sure Cody could be much more believable or effective as a new age baby face. But yes agree on Omega he desperately needs a heel turn and to be like he was in first half of 2016 in Japan.

Plus AEW need more noteable/big name heels.

I agree with O'Meaga.

Fan of his but seems gone Backwards in AEW compared to where he was with NJPW

I feel like he’s cruising as far as characters go. I could see him being the face of the company when he uses his “cleaner” gimmick. I don’t think there’s a need to see Omega at his best while they’re trying to push Mox vs Jericho. Don’t forget if it wasn’t for Kenny tagging with Page, Hangman wouldn’t be anywhere near as hot as he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back