All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain Velasquez are you kidding?

he was absolute rubbish with Brock id stop watching if they hired him

FFS are you kidding? Seriously going to blame him for that rubbish in Saudi Arabia? The WWE used and presented him like s**t like they do near everyone else. He looked pretty good in AAA and with more training from DC will be even better. Would be pretty happy if you stopped watching tbh. May not have to see the ridiculous, negative whinging all the time.

Dynamite is average viewing last few weeks.

Did they change the ring set up. Feels very small and amateurish. It's prob got something to do with isolation so they have to do it in a smaller room instead of an arena but the atmosphere really doesn't feel right.

Can hear the ring movements. Even footsteps. Or well what can they do in this times with no crowds. The overall production has taken a big hit.

Feel like I'm watching some amateurish wrestling show these last few weeks.

Dynamite is average viewing last few weeks.

Did they change the ring set up. Feels very small and amateurish. It's prob got something to do with isolation so they have to do it in a smaller room instead of an arena but the atmosphere really doesn't feel right.

Can hear the ring movements. Even footsteps. Or well what can they do in this times with no crowds. The overall production has taken a big hit.

Feel like I'm watching some amateurish wrestling show these last few weeks.

Every wrestling show sucks without the crowd.

FFS are you kidding? Seriously going to blame him for that rubbish in Saudi Arabia? The WWE used and presented him like s**t like they do near everyone else. He looked pretty good in AAA and with more training from DC will be even better. Would be pretty happy if you stopped watching tbh. May not have to see the ridiculous, negative whinging all the time.
We have vastly different opinions on what wrestling should be.

How is Matt Hardy going as a signing so far? everyone shot me down on here for it but so far ive been proven correct. He hasnt done anything for AEW in terms of viewers and he was instantly thrust in the the main event scene.

C'mon mate...Claiming you were right in this environment is a huge stretch. Wrestling as a whole is losing viewers and it's through no fault of the wrestlers or the companies (other than the continue to put shows on).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah true. I dont watch much WWE these days but just checked clips on YouTube and they have the same boring atmosphere without a crowd.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It's almost everyone, RAW, SD, AEW, NXT and Impact all have the same format (AEW being slightly different with people scattered in the crowd) while New Japan, ROH and NWA have outright cancelled shows for a while, NXTUK just shows old matches now. I think MLW are lucky that they've taped some shows before the outbreak.

did you watch his match in AAA? It was night and day. Plus he was injured going into the Brock match.
The WWE cookie cutter wrestling style that everyone is forced to have is crap, look at Nakamura in New Japan and NXT compared to when they stripped his move set to bare bones on the main roster.

How is Matt Hardy going as a signing so far? everyone shot me down on here for it but so far ive been proven correct. He hasnt done anything for AEW in terms of viewers and he was instantly thrust in the the main event scene.

What a moronic comment. He hasn’t even been at the show because of the lockdown. Are you retarted?

What does that have to do with the possible worth of CV? And little to nothing can be proven correct about anyone while they are performing virtually empty arena shows with a limited roster. The entire first main show Matt was to be a part of was cancelled.

And I don't have a problem with people liking different things or having a different opinion. That's fine. Being miserably negative saying crap like 'never watching again' bla, bla, bla is something else. Just stop if it's all so bloody terrible to you.

Ok show this week apart from a few things. Finish to Cody v Derby was clever. Brandy bump was not and is annoying and unnecessary. And again I'm not interested in Marko Stunt as anything but a 3rd wheel. As a singles wrestler it's just ####ing ridiculous and annoying. I will always skip it. Time to shelve the Bubbly Bunch stuff too, was enough the last two weeks.

Not that it really matters but

AEW: 693,000 0.27 demo
NXT: 637,000 0.16 demo

Surprised NXT was so high after last weeks garbage.

Next week is going to be huge

NXT with Cole vs Dream for the nxt title, charlotte vs io for the nxt womens title and Gargano vs Dijak.

AE-Dub with Moxley vs Kaz, Jericho and Sammy vs Matt Hardy and Omega in a street fight, Cody vs Janela, Also MJF will appear.

Next week is going to be huge

NXT with Cole vs Dream for the nxt title, charlotte vs io for the nxt womens title and Gargano vs Dijak.

AE-Dub with Moxley vs Kaz, Jericho and Sammy vs Matt Hardy and Omega in a street fight, Cody vs Janela, Also MJF will appear.

Problem for WWE could be that the swinging viewers may not trust those big matches will even happen after the bs they pulled the other week. And the results are predictable even if they do.

Problem for WWE could be that the swinging viewers may not trust those big matches will even happen after the bs they pulled the other week. And the results are predictable even if they do.
We just conveniently forgetting that AEW are also guilty of advertising things that didn't happen?

We just conveniently forgetting that AEW are also guilty of advertising things that didn't happen?

When? Blood and Guts was not allowed to happen (too many people in the rings at same time) and cancelled in advance. Viewers went into NXT two shows ago expecting to see numerous high profile matches that simply didn't take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back