All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another thoroughly entertaining episode of Dynamite. :thumbsu:

The big brawl at the end was great and it shat all over those Roman Reigns/Brock Lesnar brawls with the jobbers holding them back. :p

TK should see if Cejudo is interested in become a wrestler hes only 33 and would bring a ton of fans.
100% will be when he is actually actually done with UFC imo. The only thing that may hold him back is his size, but he is basically a mini Kurt Angle. Would work wonders somewhere like AEW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is even the unfinished belt looks nice in a close up shot like that. It just looks like cheap plastic crap on TV. Will some gold plating fix that? I have my doubts.

View attachment 882640

Yep it looks very flat with new texture. I think the gold additions were designed to fix that. They can’t come soon enough.

TK should see if Cejudo is interested in become a wrestler hes only 33 and would bring a ton of fans.
100% will be when he is actually actually done with UFC imo. The only thing that may hold him back is his size, but he is basically a mini Kurt Angle. Would work wonders somewhere like AEW.

WWE bringing in hasbeen MMA fighters is bad enough.

A really good episode tonight. I really didn’t want FTR debuting with no crowd but since we don’t know when they’ll be a crowd they may as well pull the pin now.

As it was said before I’m really really not keen on Tyson he Jericho. I don’t like the boxing and MMA guys coming in. I’m getting flashbacks of Tyson Fury right now. :sick:

As it was said before I’m really really not keen on Tyson he Jericho. I don’t like the boxing and MMA guys coming in. I’m getting flashbacks of Tyson Fury right now. :sick:

It's cringe bringing in 36-year-old ex-MMA talent. 'Cheer these guys because they were in a real sport!'.

WWE bringing in hasbeen MMA fighters is bad enough.
Has been the bloke was double champion and won an Olympic medal ffs he “retired” still champ chasing more money hardly washed up or a hasbeen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back