All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition is a great thing just find aew’s we Will treat it like a real sport when doing just as much if not more hokey s**t hilarious

But new japan is back impact seem to be building the right way as well as aew and wwe/nxt lots of options for fans and talent

AEW Fyter Fest week 2 - 7th in ranking, 0.28 demo, 715 000
NXT Great American Bash week 2 - 24th in ranking, 0.20 demo, 759 000

Correctly predicted it in the end: another DEMOlition for AEW, another higher ranking but NXT with the greater viewer numbers (looks like the gap has widened for them in 50+ demo thanks to brand loyalty and WWE essentially being the generic trademark of pro wrestling). Of course, these numbers never include those watching on FITE or outside of the US so who knows what the real numbers are... ;)

Both numbers dropping by roughly the same amount is expected I guess due to both being pre-taped but I'm still surprised that Fyter Fest numbers didn't drop further given the entire card results were leaked with various WWE marks posting them left, right and centre all over Twitter just to "own the Elite." Only the NXT main event got leaked and contrary to reVinceionist opinion, it was one of their own who took a pic and uploaded it to their Instagram feed. Not sure how long he had it there for but it was long enough for various pro wrestling to have a screenshot of their own. Apparently that's Jericho's fault (hint: he doesn't run the webisjericho site) but salty marks have to be salty I guess.

No doubt the salty WWE marks over on SCJerk, WrestlingInc, Wrestlezone, etc have one hand on their keyboards/smartphones and the other hand on their hate boners right now but I guess they need something to harp on about since it's harder for them to defend the quality of Raw and Smackdown, and their falling numbers.

I'm looking forward to Fight for the Fallen next week and this thread overtaking the NXT thread in terms of posts some time in the near future. :p

AEW Fyter Fest week 2 - 7th in ranking, 0.28 demo, 715 000
NXT Great American Bash week 2 - 24th in ranking, 0.20 demo, 759 000

Correctly predicted it in the end: another DEMOlition for AEW, another higher ranking but NXT with the greater viewer numbers (looks like the gap has widened for them in 50+ demo thanks to brand loyalty and WWE essentially being the generic trademark of pro wrestling). Of course, these numbers never include those watching on FITE or outside of the US so who knows what the real numbers are... ;)

Both numbers dropping by roughly the same amount is expected I guess due to both being pre-taped but I'm still surprised that Fyter Fest numbers didn't drop further given the entire card results were leaked with various WWE marks posting them left, right and centre all over Twitter just to "own the Elite." Only the NXT main event got leaked and contrary to reVinceionist opinion, it was one of their own who took a pic and uploaded it to their Instagram feed. Not sure how long he had it there for but it was long enough for various pro wrestling to have a screenshot of their own. Apparently that's Jericho's fault (hint: he doesn't run the webisjericho site) but salty marks have to be salty I guess.

No doubt the salty WWE marks over on SCJerk, WrestlingInc, Wrestlezone, etc have one hand on their keyboards/smartphones and the other hand on their hate boners right now but I guess they need something to harp on about since it's harder for them to defend the quality of Raw and Smackdown, and their falling numbers.

I'm looking forward to Fight for the Fallen next week and this thread overtaking the NXT thread in terms of posts some time in the near future. :p

ratings don’t include DVR numbers initially, or WWE Network views if we’re going to scrutinise things to the nth degree. If you watched the show(s) and enjoyed it, that’s really all that matters.

ratings don’t include DVR numbers initially, or WWE Network views if we’re going to scrutinise things to the nth degree. If you watched the show(s) and enjoyed it, that’s really all that matters.
I'll get called a WWE mark but I still wanna know how the demos work. Average age of household? Owner of place? If my landlord is 75 but I 25 watch the show which demo is that? What if I and my 60+ parents watch the same show at the same time?

What if I leave the TV on but get a phone call and don't actually watch the show?

Someone please educate me

I'm enjoying most of the product although the women's division definitely needs improvement but there are things that are currently out of their control (COVID-19). As a young upstart promotion directly competing against a 10-year old brand (8 years old in its current format) being part of a firmly entrenched and well established wrestling promotion that has existed in one way or another for over 65 years, I think AEW has been successful so far. :thumbsu:

They’re right but I really wish they wouldn’t bother addressing it.

Yep it's a bit embarrassing.

I've said before, win both and you don't need to justify s**t.

I get the passion and determination (because of the time, effort and money put in to get AEW off the ground and on TV) but I'd rather Big Bicep Tony ignore the troll comments and not respond to them (Jericho knows how to work the marks and I love it, Tony sometimes comes off as a whiny bitch if the haters get to him), I have no problem with him hyping up the shows even though sometimes he goes a bit over the top... :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea I'm over it. They are important and they should definitely be discussed behind closed doors and are absolutely looked at by TV networks and streaming companies. But not CEOs and talent. Is just unnecessary.

My son asked me to dow load some Jon Moxley matches from AEW so I got Top Gear, Revolution and Double or Nothing 2020 for him. Holy crap the Moxley/Omega match was brutal as * great match. Was a bit over the top but was great nonetheless.

Gonna try and find all the previous AEW shows might have to go back and rewatch from the start

My son asked me to dow load some Jon Moxley matches from AEW so I got Top Gear, Revolution and Double or Nothing 2020 for him. Holy crap the Moxley/Omega match was brutal as fu** great match. Was a bit over the top but was great nonetheless.

Gonna try and find all the previous AEW shows might have to go back and rewatch from the start

Full Gear, unless you like cars.

Tony Khan is embarrassing on twitter.

cant wait for him to argue what a great rating Sonny Kiss vs Cody will pull.

stop ******* trying to pander to social trends honestly this is probably what will be there ultimate demise in the end, the constant pandering to social and twitter nerds.

It’s really not a smart thing to tell your fans who are 50 and over that they don’t matter to you.

Especially when the first AEW Champion is 49.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back