All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jericho still wearing the same gross jacket for over a month now...

why?

He doesn’t believe in germs...

Thus why he believes that performing concerts at Sturgis over the weekend in crowded bars with no social distancing or face masks is acceptable.

I’m massively surprised that AEW is allowing him to wrestle today— talk about a “sloppy shop”.

He doesn’t believe in germs...

Thus why he believes that performing concerts at Sturgis over the weekend in crowded bars with no social distancing or face masks is acceptable.

I’m massively surprised that AEW is allowing him to wrestle today— talk about a “sloppy shop”.
...and yet you're still watching it. :D

...and yet you're still watching it. :D

If only people who were only positive about a wrestling product commented on wrestling on BigFooty, then the WWE threads would never have new posts.

People can watch a product without drinking the Kool-aid.

What a truly terrible ending to a pretty boring show.

Way to put cassidy over when he cant even do the pin correctly. :$ :$

It could have been done better. Seemed like they and a lot of this show was a bit rushed for time which probably didn't help. Overall was ok. Not as good as last week but not as bad as two weeks ago. Again crowd/audio being off didn't help. Made a lot of things come across more flat than they should. Dunno how they keep getting that so wrong each first taping compared to the second.

finally here

So you can polish a turd.

Red straps ******* suck imo. Never seen a belt with a red strap that I like. Black is best. White is hit or miss. The rest? Yuck

I am normally not a fan of coloured straps other than black either but I think this will look really good with a bit of wear and tear. When the leather starts to fade it wont be as bright and will look nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overall a decent show. FTR finally turning heel and looks like they align with Tully.

Thought the young Bucks match was awesome as was the Cody/Scorpio match.

The ending of the main event felt rushed and anti-climatic.

Seems to be the same old haters hating on the product. AEW could cure cancer but Mister M and Shade would still find something to whinge about. Absolute negativity rife in their minds. If they don't like it then they can switch the channel and watch Retribution run rough shot on Dub Dub E. Must be firmly in the 50+ demo.

If only people who were only positive about a wrestling product commented on wrestling on BigFooty, then the WWE threads would never have new posts.

People can watch a product without drinking the Kool-aid.

The majority of WWE programming is hot garbage so that’s probably why there’s not a heap of positive comments...

Definitely the weakest show for a while tbh. Highlights for me were MJF, FTR turning heel and finally seeing the TNT belt finished :D Man I hope something positive comes from this tag team tournament since they really need to give the women’s division more air time.

AEW Dynamite - 0.32 demo, 9th in ranking, 792 000
WWE NXT - 0.16 demo, 65th in ranking, 619 000

Another week, another head-to-head DEMOlition and another clean sweep victory for the good guys (well... good when compared to who NXT brought back, their broom and rug have been put to good use it seems...).

Given that both NBA and NHL were on, it's not much of a surprise that wrestling was going to take a hit in the viewer numbers but Dynamite still managed to do well in the all important 18-49 key demo. :thumbsu:

MJF's gum guy, Mike Posey, Best Friends' bleached luggage, "Cody Rhodes," Heather Monroe, Jericho's orange suit and the botched mouse trap finish are draws, confirmed. :D

Last edited:
Apparently Jimmy Havok, Bea Priestley and Sadie Gibbs are no longer listed on the official roster page on the AEW website.

Good riddance to Havoc given the serious allegations that came out a few months ago, that was a no-brainer of a decision. Penelope Ford and Kip Sabian didn't need a 3rd wheel anyway...

I know Priestly was on Dynamite just prior to the COVID-related lockdowns (her only AEW appearance this year), but she was an AEW part-timer at best and was a lot more focused on wrestling for Stardom in Japan and will head to Japan with her boyfriend Will Ospreay as soon as they possibly can. Her role in the whole Ospreay/Pollyanna situation wouldn't have gained her any friends in AEW either...

I do have some sympy for Gibbs given that she was most likely signed for "potential" reasons, but in the end she hasn't wrestled anywhere in almost 10 months (she only wrestled 3 times for AEW). Apparently she was supposed to travel to the USA to train at QT Marshall's wrestling school but of course those plans were scrapped thanks to COVID-19. She's thanked Tony Khan and AEW on Twitter for giving her the opportunity to wrestle there, and could very well return once travel restrictions eventually get lifted.

For all those defending the AEW "counter programming" decision next week-- what's stopping AEW & TNT to air Dynamite on Thursday next week (like they are planning on doing in future weeks)

HINT: It's not the NBA playoffs--- it's an airing of the movie Wonderwoman ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back