All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope, they are staying face.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Hangman, trying to get back into the good graces of the Elite.

Meh could do without that too tbh even if it does make some sense. Am over him behaving like a drunk, confused idiot. He got over best when he stopped giving a #### and his character showed confidence.

I feel like the roster is well over 100 wrestlers now. This show has an insane amount of depth. Dark this week was almost 3 hours as well.

Really impressive in ring showing from John Silver against Hangman Page today too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like the roster is well over 100 wrestlers now. This show has an insane amount of depth. Dark this week was almost 3 hours as well.

Really impressive in ring showing from John Silver against Hangman Page today too.

Need to get that third hour up and running. Way too much talent.

Archer seems to be pre occupied with Eddie now. Could it have been Kenta that attacked Moxley?

Need to get that third hour up and running. Way too much talent.

Archer seems to be pre occupied with Eddie now. Could it have been Kenta that attacked Moxley?

I’m not a fan of 3 hour TV shows, I’d just try and get a 2 hour Dark on TV and make that more important.

As for Kenta, that sounds realistic.

The Moxley Omega brawl near the table was horrible , look at Moxleys punches to his head 😂😂😂 some of the worst ever seen.

Will Mox have a proper title match this time or more of his Indy death match sh*t
The whole build has been Kenny Omega saying he wants a clean in ring match with no weapons because he thinks Mox leans on that too much.

The whole build has been Kenny Omega saying he wants a clean in ring match with no weapons because he thinks Mox leans on that too much.
He’s not wrong. Looking forward to it if it’s a straight match in the ring without weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back