All Elite Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flapjacks

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
FTW title I know it's something Tazz had what does it do for Cage? I hope he turns on Tazz soon and burns that title.

I was thinking/hoping they would have Tazz pick his favourite which would be Ricky, Cage gets jealous and turns on them both.

Flapjacks

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Hope we get a blow off 3 v3 Street Fight at Bash at the Beach between Kingston's family and Death Triangle.

Can see PAC being the next challenger for the title against Kenny after his win today. Particularly after the Lucha Bros attacked the Young Bucks at the end of the show.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Should be in the top tier rather than a mid card title. Could be working with a lot better guys.
Cage looks like a top guy. People with Cage's physique should always be at the top. He's also charismatix as hell too. Having Tazz behind him helps a lot.

Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m sure he’ll eventually get the title but people need to be patient. It’s like when people were annoyed that Omega wasn’t put in the title picture initially. It’s all about the long term payoff in AEW. Just think this whole Omega belt collector thing is probably just a stepping stone for Hangman to dethrone him and become the face of the company in 2022

Flapjacks

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Cage looks like a top guy. People with Cage's physique should always be at the top. He's also charismatix as hell too. Having Tazz behind him helps a lot.

And he wrestled like a top guy. Can't have him wrestling all the time for championships and losing all the time, will lose his impact when he does wrestle. From memory that his second loss, first to Moxley and now to Darby

says a lot about the performance centre/NXT when Conti is performing better here.
Who is NXT actually producing that didn't come from other companies or indys?

I don't recall seeing Raquel Gonzalez anywhere, that's all that comes to mind.

I don't recall seeing Raquel Gonzalez anywhere, that's all that comes to mind.

Kacey the Ninja Warrior, Bianca Bel Air. Mostly females come to mind.

edit: Xia Li too

Last edited:

NXT/FCW had basically the whole development for a fair few of the male talent though--- Roman Reigns, Big E, Baron Corbin, Otis, The Street Profits, etc.

However since NXT has gone "indy" in the mid 2010's most of the developmental guys are taking longer to make it to television, with some going straight to the main roster (Braun, Dabba-Kato, Omos, etc.)

Good to see Sting actually use the bat for once lol. The way Ricky sold it right until the end was hilarious.

Haven't seen much of him, but Starks looks a great find for AEW.

Surprised Eli Drake isn't signed to either AEW or Impact. The type of guy that can elevate others on the mic and could see him working well with Starks or some of the other younger talent.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
And he wrestled like a top guy. Can't have him wrestling all the time for championships and losing all the time, will lose his impact when he does wrestle. From memory that his second loss, first to Moxley and now to Darby
Did he not lose to cody for tnt title?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Flapjacks

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Haven't seen much of him, but Starks looks a great find for AEW.

Surprised Eli Drake isn't signed to either AEW or Impact. The type of guy that can elevate others on the mic and could see him working well with Starks or some of the other younger talent.

Starks = money

Loved Eli Drakes work on NWA Powerr. You're right, outside of Aldis, he'd be the one to get, and Thunder Rosa.

Flapjacks

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Did he not lose to cody for tnt title?

Can't remember that match ever happening? Codys main feuds for the title were with Darby and Brodie Lee. He defended against a bunch of people including Kingston, Ricky Starks and Scorpio Sky but i don't remember Cage

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can't remember that match ever happening? Codys main feuds for the title were with Darby and Brodie Lee. He defended against a bunch of people including Kingston, Ricky Starks and Scorpio Sky but i don't remember Cage
I just had a feeling he did. But yeah you're probably correct

I'm surprised AEW isn't using any NWA male talent considering the NWA womens champ is featured all the time.

Months ago NWA talent were on NWA Power, then that show went on hiatus, then talent got moved to United Wrestling Prime Time Live, and now that show has been on hiatus for a few weeks now.

I don't see Aldis, Drake, Storm and Sandow wrestling anywhere. Although Danny Limelight has been used on AEW, NWA and New Japan, Darren Young on NWA and New Japan, and Mike Bennett on NWA and ROH.

GWBogan

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2011
Daily's Place
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
AEW, Jacksonville Jaguars, Fulham
AEW Dynamite - 0.30 demo, 31st in ranking, 762 000
WWE NXT - 0.14 demo, 70th in ranking (lol), 551 000

Another week, another clean sweep for the good guys. :thumbsu:

2021 continues the head-to-head DEMOlition, nice to see viewer numbers go up after what happened last week. When it comes to 2021's version of the 3 I's, the sequel (Impeachment) is not as big of a draw as the first event (Insurrection) though I think the finale (Inauguration) might make the Dynamite/NXT numbers drop a bit...

Still it was another enjoyable, entertaining and exciting episode of Dynamite. No complaints from me. :D

Flapjacks

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
AEW Dynamite - 0.30 demo, 31st in ranking, 762 000
WWE NXT - 0.14 demo, 70th in ranking (lol), 551 000

Another week, another clean sweep for the good guys. :thumbsu:

2021 continues the head-to-head DEMOlition, nice to see viewer numbers go up after what happened last week. When it comes to 2021's version of the 3 I's, the sequel (Impeachment) is not as big of a draw as the first event (Insurrection) though I think the finale (Inauguration) might make the Dynamite/NXT numbers drop a bit...

Still it was another enjoyable, entertaining and exciting episode of Dynamite. No complaints from me. :D

Jeepers. Cable news dominated the ratings again. No surprise I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back