All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Nyla Rose vs Ryo Mizunami on Dynamite, and winner faces Shida at the PPV. colour me underwhelmed.

Cant believe they’re gonna go down this path.
I keep banging on about it but Thunder Rose or Britt Baker need to get the belt ASAP

Yuck

Can see why they do that to get eyes on it due to Shaq but it will be awful

Yea I'm done with it. Cody has generally been involved in the best stuff AEW has done (certainly the less 'silly' and spot based stuff anyhow) and this is a waste of him. Hopefully Jade wins and Shaq can start to lay waste to Cody before Paul Wight chases him off and this is quick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaq actually hit a decent looking powerbomb
Surprised me with that performance. Took some bumps in the ring, used his size to smash Cody around a bit, destroyed the Gunn Club at ringside lol, then took a big table bump off the apron.

Max Caster gives me Thuganomics John Cena vibes from early-mid 2000s smackdown. Some smartarse lines in his raps as well.

Also lol at JJ Dillion rambling to Tony Schiavone and he then says "You don't get paid extra for saying that." :laughv1:

Didn’t he say a Hall of Famer? So someone old? That’s s**t.

For the love of all that is holy please not RVD or Kurt Angle. When they were at their peak they were 2 of the best wrestlers in the world. Now, we have one that can’t string a sentence together and the other one is fresh off some soft core pr0n in Impact. No more legends please.

Didn’t he say a Hall of Famer? So someone old? That’s sh*t.

For the love of all that is holy please not RVD or Kurt Angle. When they were at their peak they were 2 of the best wrestlers in the world. Now, we have one that can’t string a sentence together and the other one is fresh off some soft core pr0n in Impact. No more legends please.

Hall of fame worthy, so count Angle out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back