All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m a mark because I like a 1 minute promo from Tony Khan? Are you that sensitive to any sort of AEW praise?

As I said above—- it’s a lame copy of what Eric Bischoff did at Slamboree ‘98 and is completely against everything that you & a few others used as “evidence” that AEW is “different” because “the owner doesn’t turn himself into an on screen character”

It’s cringy— if you can’t acknowledge that everything AEW doesn’t is great, then yes—you’re a mark.

The haters have their jimmies rustled on here and Twitter following Tony's promo.

I love it! :D

I think it’s just sad that some people can’t enjoy wrestling without shitting on another company or telling the fans that they’re “marks” for liking it. This is fake soap opera s**t. Have some fun ffs.

Tony Khan mentioning WWE on an official AEW production could mean anything.
WWE and NJPW relationship
AEW and NJPW relationship
AEW and WWE relationship!

All of the above is pretty exciting. I feel sorry for those sad, cynical people (see above) who can’t find a positive in this.

I think it’s just sad that some people can’t enjoy wrestling without shitting on another company or telling the fans that they’re “marks” for liking it. This is fake soap opera sh*t. Have some fun ffs.
Heh.

Your Shaxx post alert went off again didn’t it.
44 minutes between your post and mine, 1 minute between mine and yours. Who has the alert?

44 minutes between your post and mine, 1 minute between mine and yours. Who has the alert?

I would've thought that Shaxx Attaxx would be too busy watching Dynamite to bother to respond.

I've checked it out today as it's the Friday night special (would've thought there would be more about it in this thread considering it's been on for an hour) and there's nothing that's really caught my attention so far.

Cleavy After that promo Maybe a NJPW wrestler as the joker?

Also, even though I’ve hated the dumb USA vs UK angle I could get behind this 🤣

Seriously that should how the match should get booked. Cody uses his experience and dominates Ogogo for 10 minutes then gets a rib/kidney punch out of no where and loses.

Good to see you are AEW is living rent free in your noggin.

Good to see I'm living so #rentfree in your noggin that you need to respond to me instead of watching Dark Order Vs Scorpio Sky/Ethan Page

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh? I don’t watch it live as I can’t.

But good to see it upset you so.

You have enough time to complain about people not liking the product, but not enough watch it--- fair enough.

You have enough time to complain about people not liking the product, but not enough watch it--- fair enough.

Who said I don’t watch it?

Nah I’m not complaining, I’m amused, hence the laughing smiley in the original reply, that you spend so much time in the thread of something you don’t like, or don’t want to like.

Who said I don’t watch it?

Nah I’m not complaining, I’m amused, hence the laughing smiley in the original reply, that you spend so much time in the thread of something you don’t like, or don’t want to like.

Victoria's under a Stage 4 Lockdown this weekend, I've got a few hours spare time to watch a bit more wrestling than I normally do (I've barely posted in here in months).

I initially posted one tweet from AEW that reeked of a poor attempt of getting the attention of the WWE, comparing it to an event that Eric Bischoff did in WCW that is widely critiqued as one of the worst things WCW did. A promo from Tony Khan who openly claimed that he "wouldn't become an on screen authority figure".

Then I've had multiple AEW Fanboi's quote me because they disagreed with my opinion. No wonder there's no Dynamite discussion in this thread when only a few people can post in here without being harassed by the regulars.

Victoria's under a Stage 4 Lockdown this weekend, I've got a few hours spare time to watch a bit more wrestling than I normally do (I've barely posted in here in months).

I initially posted one tweet from AEW that reeked of a poor attempt of getting the attention of the WWE, comparing it to an event that Eric Bischoff did in WCW that is widely critiqued as one of the worst things WCW did. A promo from Tony Khan who openly claimed that he "wouldn't become an on screen authority figure".

Then I've had multiple AEW Fanboi's quote me because they disagreed with my opinion. No wonder there's no Dynamite discussion in this thread when only a few people can post in here without being harassed by the regulars.

Lol the only person who has to be 100% either way is you.

You are a sook. Only pop in to whinge.

Not one person in this thread is glowing in their praise of AEW. Been plenty to dislike.

Lol the only person who has to be 100% either way is you.

You are a sook. Only pop in to whinge.

Not one person in this thread is glowing in their praise of AEW. Been plenty to dislike.

Look at the way the little squad of Fanbois speak to Quivorir , it's the same way you speak to me when I post a valid critique on the product.

As I said-- this thread would be significantly better if there wasn't so much gate keeping down by a select few that target and harass people that disagree with them.

Look at the way the little squad of Fanbois speak to Quivorir , it's the same way you speak to me when I post a valid critique on the product.

As I said-- this thread would be significantly better if there wasn't so much gate keeping down by a select few that target and harass people that disagree with them.

Rubbish.

It’s hard to take someone seriously who is only here for the shots. Or who doesn’t even watch the product most times, like a few who come here.

this thread would be significantly better if there wasn't so much gate keeping down by a select few that target and harass people that disagree with them.

Says the guy who calls anyone who enjoys the product, for the most part, fanbois or marks.

Another enjoyable and entertaining episode of Dynamite, especially at the end of the show. :thumbsu:

Great to see the crowds back in greater capacity. :D

The only part I didn't like was the Cody/Ogogo weigh-in segment. Do the right thing Cody and take a punch in the gut for real. :p

I legit replied to your post saying I loved the promo and you went on this massive rant. I replied because I was genuinely trying to spark a conversation about the NJPW relationship. Unfortunately you and your Norf buddy are way too interested in starting a s**t fight on here instead of actually having a conversation.

talking about rent free. You boys are so quick to pounce on the “fan bois”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back