All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly don’t get me wrong he’s been a successful character but he’s limited in the ring compared to the Omegas and Rollins of the world.
It would be nice to see him put on some decent singles matches without the gimmick or hardcore rules.

His WWE title runs were pretty lackluster.

As Jabba said anyone can be world champion think Jinder Mahal....
100% forgot about mahal. I was thinking miz ultimate warrior nash hogan wasn't the greatest worker cena either. Hell Stone cold wasn't an all round worker at his biggest told great stories though. I dont even hate moxley he does crap I dont like but hey I dont watch that. Life is so much better if you dont watch stuff you dont like.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

E7E6LqOX0AQEsu8
1627265745033.png

Have been out of the loop for awhile now but if the rumours are true I might get AEW+ on FITE and actually watch weekly. Have they fixed / improved production? I remember being put off w/ how amateurish some of the stuff was in that regard particularly the camera work.

Have been out of the loop for awhile now but if the rumours are true I might get AEW+ on FITE and actually watch weekly. Have they fixed / improved production? I remember being put off w/ how amateurish some of the stuff was in that regard particularly the camera work.

Still working on it. Cameras still cut at the wrong time etc every now and then.

Though I like how it isn’t so over produced and goes overboard on it.

Interesting that a week ago no one had heard of him, but Nick Gage is a "garbage wrestling junkie" now that piece of s**t Cornette told you what to think.

Interesting that a week ago no one had heard of him, but Nick Gage is a "garbage wrestling junkie" now that piece of sh*t Cornette told you what to think.
Had never heard of him before dark side of the ring and the incident with Arquette he’s a the epitome of hot dog and a hand shake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a fan either but it's only one match and it fits the story line of MJF lining up all sorts of difficult sh*t for Jericho to win through.
Just think there was other options. You can’t trust this campaigner

Just think there was other options. You can’t trust this campaigner

This is so hilarious to me.

You can't trust him according to who? David Arquette? The whole thing is a work. (Although it's worth noting that Gage is a "campaigner" for his substance abuse issues, but Arquette is a reliable witness despite his?)

Drugs are a health issue, not a legal one. He got hooked after his brother died, he robbed a bank, he went to jail and rehabilitated both his drug issue and his crime issue.

People like that should be celebrated - he's an example of how we want the legal system to rehabilitate people.

And that's why he's the most over wrestler in the world at the moment, which is why AEW have booked him. WWE, AEW, TNA, whoever - they'd all kill to have someone as over as Nick Gage.

You can't trust him according to who? David Arquette? The whole thing is a work. (Although it's worth noting that Gage is a "campaigner" for his substance abuse issues, but Arquette is a reliable witness despite his?)

Drugs are a health issue, not a legal one. He got hooked after his brother died, he robbed a bank, he went to jail and rehabilitated both his drug issue and his crime issue.

People like that should be celebrated - he's an example of how we want the legal system to rehabilitate people.

And that's why he's the most over wrestler in the world at the moment, which is why AEW have booked him. WWE, AEW, TNA, whoever - they'd all kill to have someone as over as Nick Gage.
He was asked not to do certain things and did them anyway he’s scum.

Which brother are you referring to here?

Justice Pain died in 2020. Unless there’s another brother, I think you might have your story confused Nobby

Gage played his part perfectly and professionally this past Saturday against Matt Cardona. (Seriously, if you haven't been following that feud and what Cardona has been posting since winning the GCW title, please do yourself a favour and do some research).

I'm quietly confident it's going to be a fun brawl tomorrow and make for a memorable AEW moment with arguably the strangest match/opponent of Jerichos career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back