All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports that the next title belt coming will be a women’s title.

My guess is a women’s tag team belt. Tai Conti and Anna Jay my picks to win it defeating Nyla Rose and Diamanté
mid it is a women’s tag title, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Iinspiration’s has signed with the company.

I’m guessing it’s either a women’s tag, or trio’s belt. I wouldn’t mind a belt for the 25’s and under. Just to showcase the younger talent they have more.
need to book the rest of the division stronger before introducing extra titles.

Ryo Mizunami is coming back also.
Going to be called the tbs championship. Womens version of the tnt championship

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you don't care about ratings that's cool, but constant replies of "I don't care about ratings!" kind of doesn't add to the conversation.
I argue neither does talking about ratings.

I assume they didn’t give clear time updates during Omega/Danielson because it was already the very likely ending and giving updates would’ve only confirmed it.

This must've been their reasoning which annoys me. All you need to do is have Justin Roberts consistently giving time updates for every match/main events or some semi-regular timer we could look at so it's just a regular occurrence and won't give away anything when it's going to be a factor in the finish.

I realise I've made my pointca couple of times so I'll stop going on about it, the bottom line is it was a great match

Listened earlier and just made me feel bad for Hunter, Michaels and all of NXT.

Outside of the perfect Vince characters on the roster you wonder if most would want to switch regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it took Danielson to move to AEW to finally get a 5 star rating from Meltzer...
Shows how his standards have diminished.

Omega/Danielson was a great match, no doubt, especially for TV but Danielson had some on par or better prior to WWE. So you either draw the conclusion that Dave gives them out more easily now (or when they involve certain wrestlers) or he was overly harsh rating matches in the early to mid 2000s.

1.2 million viewers for Grand Slam, definitely can say I was expecting higher for their biggest Dynamite ever. I think a lot of people online were overly optimistic though, I saw people saying they'd get anywhere between 1.5-1.8 million viewers this week, didn't help that you had clowns like Meltzer and Alvarez feeding into the "Dynamite is gonna slaughter RAW this week" narrative. You're setting people up for failure with having their expectations that high. I only had them getting 1.3 million personally.
AEW is only popular among wrestling fans. The average person wouldn’t know what AEW is. I think expecting high viewership is not realistic.

The moment he gave Omega vs Okada 6 stars, he sort of pushed himself into a corner.

He rated a Flair/Steamboat match and a match in Japan 6 stars back in the 80s/90s so I fail to see how he backed himself into a corner when he had done it before.

He's also said numerous times that he believes the standard of wrestling has gone up big time in the past 10 years and that wrestling has become a lot more accessible which is why he's been dishing out a lot more 5 star ratings compared to the days of old.

Happens in every promotion, but I really hate this trope:

“I’ve got you set up for a devastating move that will surely end the match… wait, what’s that? Some music? Well let me put you down to rest for a moment, wouldn’t want to do that devastating, match-ending move while there’s some music playing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back