All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't mind the end. Perry was good and enjoyed the s**t eating smile he did when he hugged Tony, in the same manner when he was unmasked at Dynasty.

Quickly pivoting to what looks like a power struggle angle which is great, just hope Tony is used sparingly though and on TV unless it's absolutely necessary.

Wish Strickland got a bit more time today.

Loved this tweet from the Bucks in the same vein as Tony haha.

I hope to HELL that TK wears a neck brace to the NFL Draft tomorrow ...

If he's serious about selling it, absolutely. Would make my day!!! I'll have something to look forward to while waiting for the Packers to pick, so I'll be on the lookout!

well that's certainly a choice... (so much for not wanting to be an on-screen character. hopefully it's just a one-off)

It seemed fairly necessary, and a good way to progress the story. No issue with it. Its not as if he went on a 10-min diatribe and shone the spotlight on himself... I don't think we'll see him again.

Omega back next week. Omega as an EVP as on screen authority figure against the Elite?

I don’t think he can, but he could be the one sending baby faces to beat up the Elite.

Quickly pivoting to what looks like a power struggle angle which is great, just hope Tony is used sparingly though and on TV unless it's absolutely necessary.

Million dollar question... who's Kenny bringing to the table??

Was thinking Ospreay/Aussie Open (if Davis was close to returning), as Ospreay and Fletcher could both leave the Callis Family after todays show. But why start Ospreay against Undisputed Kingdom if that's the case?

PAC and FTR??

On a seperate note, Adam Cole coming out with UK, really went slow down those steps. Nowhere near ready for wrestling.

Didn’t see the show but seen highlights. Really hope it’s something more creative than people suggested above.

Very similar to WCW with the nWo taking over power and having the WCW v nWo war so hopefully it isn’t like someone said Kenny leading a bunch of guys against the Elite and even two different Elite or EVP sides is very Black n White / Wolfpack vibes for mine and WWE over done the boss - authority angles to death so hopefully they can somehow make this a bit more unique and different. It will be interesting to see what they do with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back